I've been staring at the Santa photo so hard, that now I have to go piss.
Stare at this a while it might clear things up for you.
Cellulite unite!

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm

Our turn:

 Houston Grand Jury Makes Decision in deadly police shooting - Houston Chronicle
The case gained national attention, as Jordan Baker's death adds to the recent cases of unarmed black men killed by police officers. Those officers were all cleared of wrongdoing. Meanwhile, protestors have taken to the streets, calling for justice.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!

There's no way I'm going back to try and read all that post whoring...

Cigars are on sale, Scott's BIL is actually a woman, deadbeats.
I appreciated the Cliff's Notes but now it seems I'll need an update.  :)

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
They had those roast on sale here too.  Any trick to cooking them..?

I've been staring at the Santa photo so hard, that now I have to go piss.
Stare at this a while it might clear things up for you.
I'm pretty sure the one in the center is my wife.  In case there was a question, I'm referring to the heifers on the bottom and not the cute tykes on top.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
Apparently, I can't have them, wife doesn't like them, and I haven't bought one and said "Just fukking cook it". since i haven't learned how to sleep with one eye open, we are having turkey this Christmas dinner.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
They had those roast on sale here too.  Any trick to cooking them..?
get yourself an instant reading meat thermometer. take it out of the oven when you get a read of 135 degrees.
let it sit for ten minutes it should go to 140 degrees with the carryover, the middle ribs should then be medium rare, you can give the outside ones to the folks that like medium-well.  One of the classic roasts is a beef tenderloin, wrapped in a flank steak.  cook till the inside tenderloin (filet mignion) is rare, throw out the flank steak (or save for Texas chili!)

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
You mentioned beer... I think I'll have one..!

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
They had those roast on sale here too.  Any trick to cooking them..?
Not really but I can post a formula tomorrow that works very well for me.  Flip's temps are good, only real way to hurt one is get it too done.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
You mentioned beer... I think I'll have one..!
Me too real soon.