How bout them Cowboys!!!
Don't like the Cowpokes, but gotta admit, they are playing great and peaking at the right time.
You must be a Commie
Well, there's that...

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
Alright Donut Hole it ain't Tuesday.  Besides you were the one in the picture with Travellin Dave's crotch in your ear.
You want I should delete the post and repost it on Tuesday?

18!  Impressive.

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
Alright Donut Hole it ain't Tuesday.  Besides you were the one in the picture with Travellin Dave's crotch in your ear.
You want I should delete the post and repost it on Tuesday?
That would be the right thing to do but I am deeply offended and the damage is done now.

Colts have 2 rushing yards for the game...

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
TXDave's been a little squirrelly all day.

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
TXDave's been a little squirrelly all day.
Now you bastiges  I have been extra nice all day even apologized to Golf for a Tuesday slip so must be squirrels because I have not been nice to them as I sent one to the cometary this morning.

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.

Colts have 2 rushing yards for the game...
And -0- points

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Touché!

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
Just post whoring

Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Touché!
Call it even till Tuesday seems fair :)