Fallen Angel's up have not seen them in a while.  5/$22.50
Logged

dwgbryant

tons of smoke!

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
Good Morning Tony, well at least you did not call me asshole.  Right now though I have got some bait set for insulation eating squirrel killing.  Sitting in the recliner with my pellet gun reedy.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
you are absolutely correct there Tony!

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
You could call me Post Whore cause I am just that this weekend.  Going to pass up CG before New Years to ring his bell.

Truth is, I couldn't taste a damn thing today because of this cold.  Been fighting it for a week.  Wound up smoking 6 cigars on Friday but nothing since and can't foresee any smoking for at least the next two days.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
Good Morning Tony, well at least you did not call me asshole.  Right now though I have got some bait set for insulation eating squirrel killing.  Sitting in the recliner with my pellet gun reedy.
call: BD Pest Control Services. 1-800-KILLEMM

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
you are absolutely correct there Tony!
Oh Lord you should have not told him that!

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, squirrel hunter Dave and overworked Chip.

Fixed it!
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
you are absolutely correct there Tony!
Oh Lord you should have not told him that!
lousy burn and it went out once already.

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
Good Morning Tony, well at least you did not call me asshole.  Right now though I have got some bait set for insulation eating squirrel killing.  Sitting in the recliner with my pellet gun reedy.
call: BD Pest Control Services. 1-800-KILLEMM
Don't worry, we don't call the pest control in the South!