dwgbryant

"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Well if the car is not in your name then cancel the damn insurance tomorrow and tell them Happy Fuk'n New Year.
they were suppose to have been taken off, just like the phone bill was to have been taken care of. how do people run these businesses?

8 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/39.99
 7 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro Torpedo (6.5 x 52)
          5/19.99
 6 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 5 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 2 CAO Brazilia
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/33.50

Been so long since the last change I forgot there is a Jam going.  Sheesh.
Logged

dwgbryant

Damn, I'm agreeable today.
I'll agree with that.

"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Well if the car is not in your name then cancel the damn insurance tomorrow and tell them Happy Fuk'n New Year.
they were suppose to have been taken off, just like the phone bill was to have been taken care of. how do people run these businesses?
Just cancel the entire policy in writing (email is fine) then quit fucking paying them and go elsewhere for a new one.  If you cancelled it why are you still paying?

Phone was an unexpired contract Insurance is not you can cancel anytime, big damn difference.
Logged

dwgbryant

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
[...]

the outstanding 'MY' Family Plan bill was suppose to have been switched over to their new Family Plan billing. something got screwed up.
the car insurance I'm sure hasn't been caught up in the policy billing cycle. I hope.
Logged

dwgbryant

time for more coffee and another cigar.
Logged

dwgbryant

time for more coffee and another cigar.
Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte robusto chosen.

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.

time for more coffee and another cigar.
Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte robusto chosen.
Something with a long name might be better. :)
Logged

dwgbryant

purty cigar.

purty cigar.
That is a purity cigar and looks like you are ready to enjoy it.
Logged

dwgbryant

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.
he's just a young punk. I was asked to 'stand guard' as he was leaving to make sure he didn't cause any problems. 911 works quickly here, and I was told that if things got out of hand I'd be 'covered'. nearest local jail is in a town called Bronson.
:)
nobody wants to piss me off any more than I already am today!!
Logged

dwgbryant

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.
he's just a young punk. I was asked to 'stand guard' as he was leaving to make sure he didn't cause any problems. 911 works quickly here, and I was told that if things got out of hand I'd be 'covered'. nearest local jail is in a town called Bronson.
:)
nobody wants to piss me off any more than I already am today!!
her mommy just came and picked them both up. isn't that nice?

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.
he's just a young punk. I was asked to 'stand guard' as he was leaving to make sure he didn't cause any problems. 911 works quickly here, and I was told that if things got out of hand I'd be 'covered'. nearest local jail is in a town called Bronson.
:)
nobody wants to piss me off any more than I already am today!!
her mommy just came and picked them both up. isn't that nice?
More like stupid.