Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

And speaking of squirrels tearing up the yard when I was getting out the Christmas decorations I found that some of the little bastards have gotten into my attic and eaten a good bit of the insulation off some a/c ducts.  Bastards should prepare to die very soon.
Those bastards will wreak havoc.  How come in Bambi they hibernated but around here they're always around?  Fuckers!

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.
I can't stand squirrels.  Do your co-workers tear up your backyard?
In their own sort of way yes.
Fuck'em then!  Wow, I'm really glad I ordered those Blues.  Looks like it was short lived.  -  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/free-20-gift-card?=&v=50
Gone by 7:30 I think.

And speaking of squirrels tearing up the yard when I was getting out the Christmas decorations I found that some of the little bastards have gotten into my attic and eaten a good bit of the insulation off some a/c ducts.  Bastards should prepare to die very soon.
Those bastards will wreak havoc.  How come in Bambi they hibernated but around here they're always around?  Fuckers!
Plenty of tasty insulation around.... and birdfeeders.

And speaking of squirrels tearing up the yard when I was getting out the Christmas decorations I found that some of the little bastards have gotten into my attic and eaten a good bit of the insulation off some a/c ducts.  Bastards should prepare to die very soon.
Those bastards will wreak havoc.  How come in Bambi they hibernated but around here they're always around?  Fuckers!
I am not like Dad my goal is to kill every one of the bastards before New Years, after all squirrel season is open in TX.

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.
I can't stand squirrels.  Do your co-workers tear up your backyard?
In their own sort of way yes.
Fuck'em then!  Wow, I'm really glad I ordered those Blues.  Looks like it was short lived.  -  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/free-20-gift-card?=&v=50
Gone by 7:30 I think.
Ya snooze ya lose when great deals show up and that was a real deal.

And speaking of squirrels tearing up the yard when I was getting out the Christmas decorations I found that some of the little bastards have gotten into my attic and eaten a good bit of the insulation off some a/c ducts.  Bastards should prepare to die very soon.
Those bastards will wreak havoc.  How come in Bambi they hibernated but around here they're always around?  Fuckers!
Plenty of tasty insulation around.... and birdfeeders.
You off work all week Dave?

I got a little Christmas Jazz on and some Egg Nog flowing while I watch a little bowl action.  Right nice.

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.
I can't stand squirrels.  Do your co-workers tear up your backyard?
In their own sort of way yes.
Fuck'em then!  Wow, I'm really glad I ordered those Blues.  Looks like it was short lived.  -  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/free-20-gift-card?=&v=50
Gone by 7:30 I think.
I contemplated buying them when they were jamming, glad I procrastinated... But not too long.

Got to pick the boy up at airport at 5:30 he will be home for a week.

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.
I can't stand squirrels.  Do your co-workers tear up your backyard?
In their own sort of way yes.
Fuck'em then!  Wow, I'm really glad I ordered those Blues.  Looks like it was short lived.  -  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/free-20-gift-card?=&v=50
Gone by 7:30 I think.
I contemplated buying them when they were jamming, glad I procrastinated... But not too long.
Perfect timing but that Jam price was nothing too special.

I have been looking for a steal on a top end cabinet humidor and saw this one advertised, sounds perfect for Dean or Dad.   LMFAO!

Intricate hand carved humidor with womens busts and designs. Sides open up to reveal hidden compartments on both sides. Would make a great storage cabinet even if you don't smoke. Cabinet is in good condition, accept for on small area on the left side bottom. A great conversation piece! Call Rob - $650 or best offer Needs to be gone.

And speaking of squirrels tearing up the yard when I was getting out the Christmas decorations I found that some of the little bastards have gotten into my attic and eaten a good bit of the insulation off some a/c ducts.  Bastards should prepare to die very soon.
Those bastards will wreak havoc.  How come in Bambi they hibernated but around here they're always around?  Fuckers!
Plenty of tasty insulation around.... and birdfeeders.
You off work all week Dave?
Through the end of the year!

Found an Aristocrat like new but azzhole thinks he can get most of his money back out of it.  Fuk'n dreaming, will be really lucky to get 1/3 of it back.  Nothing but a piece of used furniture now.  It is nice as it has a cooling system.

Got to pick the boy up at airport at 5:30 he will be home for a week.
That sounds good!

And speaking of squirrels tearing up the yard when I was getting out the Christmas decorations I found that some of the little bastards have gotten into my attic and eaten a good bit of the insulation off some a/c ducts.  Bastards should prepare to die very soon.
Those bastards will wreak havoc.  How come in Bambi they hibernated but around here they're always around?  Fuckers!
Plenty of tasty insulation around.... and birdfeeders.
You off work all week Dave?
Through the end of the year!
Nice!
Logged