so with the Cuban cigar interest now legitimate, does anybody but me see new blends being added in the near future with Cuban tobacco?
I think that will be a bigger opportunity than straight Cubans when people realize that besides the "forbidden fruit" aspect, a lot of the Cubans are at best average CI fodder.
That makes sense.

so with the Cuban cigar interest now legitimate, does anybody but me see new blends being added in the near future with Cuban tobacco?
I think that will be a bigger opportunity than straight Cubans when people realize that besides the "forbidden fruit" aspect, a lot of the Cubans are at best average CI fodder.
That makes sense.
Not that I think a lot of the CA ratings, even they only have two Cubans of the 25.

Everybody got their Christmas shopping done?  I am almost done but got a few small items to pick up.

so with the Cuban cigar interest now legitimate, does anybody but me see new blends being added in the near future with Cuban tobacco?
I think that will be a bigger opportunity than straight Cubans when people realize that besides the "forbidden fruit" aspect, a lot of the Cubans are at best average CI fodder.
That makes sense.
Not that I think a lot of the CA ratings, even they only have two Cubans of the 25.
Oh I faithfully believe and buy based on magazine ratings. ???

Everybody got their Christmas shopping done?  I am almost done but got a few small items to pick up.
Shopping done here. Kids are sleeping over my parents house tomorrow night, so I'll probably be doing some wrapping while I watch the Browns debacle game.
Logged

dwgbryant

kind of a busy day today. I may get a chance to see that camper that I've been given first crack at today. I have a bad feeling that it may not be going to me even if I like it. my wife is suppose to call me today also to discuss the divorce. so I am just going to hang out and wait.
Tell her to discuss it with your lawyer not you.
I want to be prepared for the fight.

Sorry Dean but your cousin Marteen showed up but I will give you the next job. :)
Logged

dwgbryant

Sorry Dean but your cousin Marteen showed up but I will give you the next job. :)
ha ha ha. I'll just wait for him to get that DUI before I take over his job. after all, he has 17 kids to support.
Logged

dwgbryant

for those interested or may not know:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules

Sorry Dean but your cousin Marteen showed up but I will give you the next job. :)
ha ha ha. I'll just wait for him to get that DUI before I take over his job. after all, he has 17 kids to support.
But you have 5 Deadbeats to take care of :)

About time for CG to pass through and drop 6 posts on us.

College Bowl Games kickoff at 11:00 Eastern on ESPN and go all day.
Logged

dwgbryant

Sorry Dean but your cousin Marteen showed up but I will give you the next job. :)
ha ha ha. I'll just wait for him to get that DUI before I take over his job. after all, he has 17 kids to support.
But you have 5 Deadbeats to take care of :)
true, but not for much longer I hope.

Sorry Dean but your cousin Marteen showed up but I will give you the next job. :)
ha ha ha. I'll just wait for him to get that DUI before I take over his job. after all, he has 17 kids to support.
But you have 5 Deadbeats to take care of :)
true, but not for much longer I hope.
For sure hope not much longer.

for those interested or may not know:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules
Good call, forgot about that. I don't think I have NFL Network, but I will check out the night game, which I believe is on CBS.