CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: 12/20/2014  (Read 24919 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/20/2014
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2014, 08:36:41 AM »

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.
Hell I posted an alert 3 hours before that and nobody even dropped in to see it, I think Tony was the only one that hit on them.
Those Bareknuckles are a pretty good deal with the gift card. Anyone know the free shipping code? The one I have is toast.
Nevermind, went back to last night's banter and found it. freesh4b
Good deal, all enabled up!
The Padrons were a good deal too.  They had quite a few things.  Is it only one gift card per customer, I wonder?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2014, 08:38:37 AM »

Well I got to get moving around got a migrant worker coming over to clean my gutters out at 8.  Hope the hell he shows up my gutters are full of leaves and crap.

dwgbryant

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2014, 08:39:21 AM »

so with the Cuban cigar interest now legitimate, does anybody but me see new blends being added in the near future with Cuban tobacco?

dwgbryant

« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2014, 08:41:15 AM »

Well I got to get moving around got a migrant worker coming over to clean my gutters out at 8.  Hope the hell he shows up my gutters are full of leaves and crap.
shit, should have said something Dave. I would have migrated there to clean your gutters. would have worked for cigars.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2014, 08:52:08 AM »

so with the Cuban cigar interest now legitimate, does anybody but me see new blends being added in the near future with Cuban tobacco?
Not sure how much it will change anything for me because I don't buy much.  Definitely should be interesting though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2014, 08:54:06 AM »

They come to you?  Usually you have to go to the 7-11 and pick'em up.

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2014, 09:02:09 AM »

Not sure how much it will change anything for me because I don't buy much.  Definitely should be interesting though.
I'm thinking that supply and demand will make them very expensive in the beginning, and once the novelty wears off the quality will suffer. I'd like to see the tobaccos added into some of the cigar factories. imagine a Pepin with Cuban tobacco, or a Fuente, a Cuban Tat, etc?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2014, 09:06:40 AM »

Hello, boys.
Morning Jose Cuervo Tony.
Hiya Dave.  Finally finished up the bottle I bought for the NJ herf.
Well, we did have you distracted with a few other offerings.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2014, 09:07:44 AM »

shit, should have said something Dave. I would have migrated there to clean your gutters. would have worked for cigars.
Well,odds of this one showing up are pretty low so just hang on a couple of hours.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2014, 09:09:46 AM »

They come to you?  Usually you have to go to the 7-11 and pick'em up.
This one has a car but probably no drivers license, he is a very hard worker.  Usually when you find a good one they go to jail for DUI.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2014, 09:09:58 AM »

I think that will be a bigger opportunity than straight Cubans when people realize that besides the "forbidden fruit" aspect, a lot of the Cubans are at best average CI fodder.

dwgbryant

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2014, 09:10:16 AM »

kind of a busy day today. I may get a chance to see that camper that I've been given first crack at today. I have a bad feeling that it may not be going to me even if I like it. my wife is suppose to call me today also to discuss the divorce. so I am just going to hang out and wait.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2014, 09:12:26 AM »

I'm thinking that supply and demand will make them very expensive in the beginning, and once the novelty wears off the quality will suffer. I'd like to see the tobaccos added into some of the cigar factories. imagine a Pepin with Cuban tobacco, or a Fuente, a Cuban Tat, etc?
Quality now is pretty bad so can't go down too much but the real issue is most of them found on shelves around the world now are fake and that problem will boom before the first real ones even find their way here.

dwgbryant

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2014, 09:12:50 AM »

I think that will be a bigger opportunity than straight Cubans when people realize that besides the "forbidden fruit" aspect, a lot of the Cubans are at best average CI fodder.
I've had a lot of CI fodder but quite a few good Cubans, although some of the Nicaraguans I've had would stand up to some of those.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2014, 09:13:17 AM »

kind of a busy day today. I may get a chance to see that camper that I've been given first crack at today. I have a bad feeling that it may not be going to me even if I like it. my wife is suppose to call me today also to discuss the divorce. so I am just going to hang out and wait.
Tell her to discuss it with your lawyer not you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12