Starting the day with a Perla del Mar and the coffee.

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.
Hell I posted an alert 3 hours before that and nobody even dropped in to see it, I think Tony was the only one that hit on them.
Fishy did as well.

Generally speaking Christmas cigar deals have thus far been pretty crappy this year so far but the firearms deal offerings are the best in years.

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.
Hell I posted an alert 3 hours before that and nobody even dropped in to see it, I think Tony was the only one that hit on them.
Fishy did as well.
Oh yeah but you had to enable him with a FS code.

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.
Hell I posted an alert 3 hours before that and nobody even dropped in to see it, I think Tony was the only one that hit on them.
Those Bareknuckles are a pretty good deal with the gift card. Anyone know the free shipping code? The one I have is toast.

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.
Hell I posted an alert 3 hours before that and nobody even dropped in to see it, I think Tony was the only one that hit on them.
Those Bareknuckles are a pretty good deal with the gift card. Anyone know the free shipping code? The one I have is toast.
Nevermind, went back to last night's banter and found it. freesh4b
Logged

dwgbryant

Looks liKe the Dave's now hold the majority.
We ALWAYS do!
LOL now you are going to get Dean all fired up again :)
naw, I'm good with it.
Logged

dwgbryant

cigar #2: Torano Casa Torano robusto.

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.
Hell I posted an alert 3 hours before that and nobody even dropped in to see it, I think Tony was the only one that hit on them.
Those Bareknuckles are a pretty good deal with the gift card. Anyone know the free shipping code? The one I have is toast.
Nevermind, went back to last night's banter and found it. freesh4b
Good deal, all enabled up!

Hello, boys.
Logged

dwgbryant

btw - how did the NY herf go yesterday?
Logged

dwgbryant

btw - how did the NY herf go yesterday?
It was just Charlie, me and a bunch of guys from his shop.  Very mellow.  They had a very pretty young girl working there last night, that helped.

Hello, boys.
Morning Jose Cuervo Tony.
Hiya Dave.  Finally finished up the bottle I bought for the NJ herf.