Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Looks liKe the Dave's now hold the majority.
We ALWAYS do!

Looks liKe the Dave's now hold the majority.
We ALWAYS do!
LOL now you are going to get Dean all fired up again :)

Looks liKe the Dave's now hold the majority.
When do they not?
Well we were 50/50 until Travellin Dave arrived and Chip's were the majority until I showed up.
Chip doesn't have a majority in the morning, he has a dictatorship.
Yeah but as the only reliable overnight supporter 365 days per year he has certainly eared the power.
All hail Chip!

Looks liKe the Dave's now hold the majority.
When do they not?
Well we were 50/50 until Travellin Dave arrived and Chip's were the majority until I showed up.
Chip doesn't have a majority in the morning, he has a dictatorship.
Yeah but as the only reliable overnight supporter 365 days per year he has certainly eared the power.
All hail Chip!
Amen

Looks liKe the Dave's now hold the majority.
When do they not?
Well we were 50/50 until Travellin Dave arrived and Chip's were the majority until I showed up.
Chip doesn't have a majority in the morning, he has a dictatorship.
Yeah but as the only reliable overnight supporter 365 days per year he has certainly eared the power.
All hail Chip!
Amen
I will surely add an Amen!

A Saturday morning revival, Praise the Lord!

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.

A Saturday morning revival, Praise the Lord!
And another Amen!

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.

In 1973, singer-songwriter Bobby Darin died in Los Angeles following open-heart surgery; he was 37.
So we can blame Mack the Knife?

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
That was a really good deal on a popular cigar.

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.

North Korea did not do it, they said so last night so keep moving.

Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Couldn't pass it up.  Wasn't so easy to find without clicking the link from the email but when I did a search for "pepin" it came up after having used the free ship code.  Thanks for looking out.  Ok, now I'm going to bed.
Banner on top of the page for others also in pursuit.
Looks like Tony's Blues are already out of stock. Must've hit them all.
Wow, good thing I alerted the night crew.  At least a couple of folks got to hit them.
Hell I posted an alert 3 hours before that and nobody even dropped in to see it, I think Tony was the only one that hit on them.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12