Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Sheesh!

Everybody must be getting some Chunky Monkey this afternoon.

Riverdale, NJ:   Man dressed as elf charged with DWI

Which one of you?
I've been accused of being vertically challenged.

Everybody must be getting some Chunky Monkey this afternoon.
I'm glad that tequila didn't hurt me today.  Been running around almost non stop for the last eight hours.  Can't wait till Tuesday when I return to work and can relax a little.

Riverdale, NJ:   Man dressed as elf charged with DWI

Which one of you?
I've been accused of being vertically challenged.
Said the drunk was wearing an Elf on the Shelf costume.

Everybody must be getting some Chunky Monkey this afternoon.
I'm glad that tequila didn't hurt me today.  Been running around almost non stop for the last eight hours.  Can't wait till Tuesday when I return to work and can relax a little.
You off Monday?  What is all the running around about, still shopping?

Riverdale, NJ:   Man dressed as elf charged with DWI

Which one of you?
I've been accused of being vertically challenged.
Said the drunk was wearing an Elf on the Shelf costume.

That's pretty funny.  I'm sure the cops had a blast with him.

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.

Riverdale, NJ:   Man dressed as elf charged with DWI

Which one of you?
I've been accused of being vertically challenged.
Said the drunk was wearing an Elf on the Shelf costume.

That's pretty funny.  I'm sure the cops had a blast with him.
Don't you know it!

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.
I can't stand squirrels.  Do your co-workers tear up your backyard?

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.
I can't stand squirrels.  Do your co-workers tear up your backyard?
In their own sort of way yes.

And speaking of squirrels tearing up the yard when I was getting out the Christmas decorations I found that some of the little bastards have gotten into my attic and eaten a good bit of the insulation off some a/c ducts.  Bastards should prepare to die very soon.

I work Monday & Tuesday then off till the next Monday. Probably no more than 10 out of the 52 in my office the next 2 weeks, nice time to be there as I don't much care at all for most of them.
People suck, amiright?
You are absolutely correct!  I work with a bunch of Fuk'n squirrels.
I can't stand squirrels.  Do your co-workers tear up your backyard?
In their own sort of way yes.
Fuck'em then!  Wow, I'm really glad I ordered those Blues.  Looks like it was short lived.  -  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/free-20-gift-card?=&v=50
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12