Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!
My cell phone must be female too.  Every time some one knocks at the door, it starts ringing at the same time.
Jehovah's Witness at the door and sales call on the phone, ignore both.

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...

I guess it's lunchtime.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I finished watching the first season of Masters of Sex.  It's set at St. Louis Washington University, and it was fun to hear little bits and pieces about St. Louis.  I may not have this exactly right, but when they wanted to develop the movie film they mentioned Washington Street.  Washington street used to have adult book stores, movies and movie booths.  They also mentioned Dooley's, which may still be open.  They had the best Cheddar charcoal burgers I've ever ate. They would ask you if you wanted your hamburger well done, medium, or rare.  There used to be some burlesque houses in town at that time, so I'm wondering if they will show up at some time.  They also mentioned looking for an apartment in Forest Park, but one of the actors stated, "they are all Italian there...!"  The location just south of there is called, "The Hill," in reference to being located on a hill that's mostly all Italian.  Lots of well known Italian restaurants and Italian bakeries.  Also, all the old cars were great to see.  It was a very interesting program.

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...
Has anyone ever seen SteveR and Marvin Shanken together?
Logged

dwgbryant

wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.

wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...
Has anyone ever seen SteveR and Marvin Shanken together?
In the same room at the same time?  DaveDave!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?

Welcome, Mikey!

wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?

Welcome, Mikey!
Yo Antnee!  Watcha doin'?
Counting down the time before I leave... 22 minutes and counting.

Welcome, Mikey!
Yo Antnee!  Watcha doin'?
Counting down the time before I leave... 22 minutes and counting.
Friday afternoon off?