my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?
Yes sir I am!!!   ;D

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.
Keep us posted.

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
I have a cupholder attachment.

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
And that you aren't rich enough to afford a real watch, car, or vacation.
Logged

dwgbryant

President Obama got whiff of Havana when a guest at a White House Hanukkah reception handed him a Cuban cigar.

Obama — who only hours earlier paved the way for normalizing relations with Cuba — seemed amused by the still-embargoed tobacco, which was given to him by a Colorado man at the Wednesday party.

“Oh, nice!” Obama said after John Berzner told him it was Cuban.

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?
Yes sir I am!!!   ;D
I'm taking a half day today and I'm off on Monday.  Otherwise I'll be working.  Unfortunately, I'm backing up other colleagues that will be out of the country.
Logged

dwgbryant

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.

Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.
Keep us posted.
Aw, shucks. Thanks for askin', T. Will do. Hadda double up on the Vike again this morning, but the doc gave me a new prescription - lower dose, take more and more often. So I'm about to become VikeOutTheWazzooRaz.

[...]

Noted.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!
My cell phone must be female too.  Every time some one knocks at the door, it starts ringing at the same time.