CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 12/19/2014  (Read 32725 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/19/2014
« Reply #150 on: December 19, 2014, 11:19:17 AM »

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer. 

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #151 on: December 19, 2014, 11:21:04 AM »

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2014, 11:21:57 AM »

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?
Yes sir I am!!!   ;D

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #153 on: December 19, 2014, 11:22:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2014, 11:22:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.
Keep us posted.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2014, 11:22:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
I have a cupholder attachment.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2014, 11:23:42 AM »

And the Mundial is #16.
And that you aren't rich enough to afford a real watch, car, or vacation.

dwgbryant

« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2014, 11:23:48 AM »

President Obama got whiff of Havana when a guest at a White House Hanukkah reception handed him a Cuban cigar.

Obama — who only hours earlier paved the way for normalizing relations with Cuba — seemed amused by the still-embargoed tobacco, which was given to him by a Colorado man at the Wednesday party.

“Oh, nice!” Obama said after John Berzner told him it was Cuban.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2014, 11:24:24 AM »

Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?
Yes sir I am!!!   ;D
I'm taking a half day today and I'm off on Monday.  Otherwise I'll be working.  Unfortunately, I'm backing up other colleagues that will be out of the country.

dwgbryant

« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2014, 11:25:09 AM »

And the Mundial is #16.
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2014, 11:26:15 AM »

Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2014, 11:27:13 AM »

How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2014, 11:27:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Keep us posted.
Aw, shucks. Thanks for askin', T. Will do. Hadda double up on the Vike again this morning, but the doc gave me a new prescription - lower dose, take more and more often. So I'm about to become VikeOutTheWazzooRaz.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #163 on: December 19, 2014, 11:28:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Keep us posted.
Aw, shucks. Thanks for askin', T. Will do. Hadda double up on the Vike again this morning, but the doc gave me a new prescription - lower dose, take more and more often. So I'm about to become VikeOutTheWazzooRaz.
Noted.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2014, 11:35:34 AM »

How goes it, BD?
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!
My cell phone must be female too.  Every time some one knocks at the door, it starts ringing at the same time.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18