And the Mundial is #16.

Good morning pooper-roo's...
Hey Dad!
Logged

dwgbryant

Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
I like them too, but getting pretty hard to find.

And Pete brings up the rear.

And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25

Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Logged

dwgbryant

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
came up with an CAO MX2 robusto, been years.

Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
Lick my taint!
Mmmm, tossed salad for lunch again today.
Tossed salad at work Antnee?  You bucking for a raise??
Surprised Fishy didn't jump on that one.

Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
Lick my taint!
Mmmm, tossed salad for lunch again today.
Tossed salad at work Antnee?  You bucking for a raise??
Surprised Fishy didn't jump on that one.
Who said I was doing the tossing?

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?

my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.