Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
Shaun's is the day after mine, so I always know he's getting his when mine is already gone. Haha.

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Wondered why he fell off the charts, along with several other good guys including Fitzy.

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
LOL Golf is not even endeared

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)

Well my game has been called for lightning and flooding so headed home.  BBL
Logged

dwgbryant

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
you would think he would at least learn to use his smart phone.
I miss his dusty self also.

Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)
I'm nothing if not thorough.