Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

I'm heading homeward soon.  I've gotta couple of 5 year olds that are waiting on a lasagna.

Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
So, you are telling us you have more questionable friends, then!
Howdy, flip.  Are you meeting up with mweber tonight?
that's tonight, shoot, got a call at 6:30 this morning, worked on that fro a few hours, then dragged my asz into the city, cause they don't want you working from home.  Plus the warden was off today. just getting ready to head home and crash. So I think no, not tonight.
I'm not either.  He PM'd me late last night that today would be the only time he could meet up.  I invited him to Yonkers tomorrow night but he said he had other plans.  I think he was afraid we were gonna ask him to build us a humidor.
Piss off!  Not like you would show up anyhow! ;)

[...]
I'm often late, but I ALWAYS show up when I say I'm going to.

Alright, that's enough for me today - working from home tonight, yuck!

Wow, should I flip now?

Wow, should I flip now?
Maybe you should have

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WOW

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WOW
Which part?  That I used to be 100 lbs. lighter?

That I even responded?

How crooked most of the frames are?

A little of all of the above?

A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair

A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair
Happy Birthday to the boys

A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair
Happy Birthday to the boys
Thanks bro.  I'll let'm know Uncle Fish sends his regards.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22