Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
Sore looser.

Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Sometimes that's all it takes.
I think we're getting to yellow star's mood swing time of the month...

Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Beer consumption seems to have dropped off a bit for me lately, at least with regards to anything new. I tried a Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014, imperial coffee stout and it was the last straw - Victory at Sea is the only coffee beer I'll drink.  For real this time.

Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?

Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Sometimes that's all it takes.
I think we're getting to yellow star's mood swing time of the month...
Is it normal to bleed this much without being able to stop it?

Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.

Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
Ohh snap, that could probably be arranged!  Mornin Raz!

Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
You did it correctly, my name should ALWAYS be first.

Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
And a New World connie.  Just sayin'.

Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
What's up, VicaRaz?

Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
Ohh snap, that could probably be arranged!  Mornin Raz!
Morning, Shaun. The original confirmation from Famous said my order would arrive 12/30, then the shipping notice said 12/26. Would be nice if a miracle brought them by Christmas, but I'm not betting on it.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
And a New World connie.  Just sayin'.

Is the New World a connie?  Or is it available in two different wrappers?

I definitely like the NW Reserva more than the My Father connie.  The New World didn't seem to fit in line from what I can remember but it was enjoyable.