It was the 12yr, my bad.

Logged

dwgbryant

It was the 12yr, my bad.

Man, that's sad

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Ooops! My bad, I meant this one:

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Ooops! My bad, I meant this one:
Dammit! Here it is:

Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Wonder if she'd notice.

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Ooops! My bad, I meant this one:
Dammit! Here it is:
Classic!  Is there a way to make this the Banter Logo?

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Ooops! My bad, I meant this one:
Dammit! Here it is:
Classic!  Is there a way to make this the Banter Logo?
There absolutely is a way to do that.  But it ain't happenin'.  Eat shit.

Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.