La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation

My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time

La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
Code names are more fun.  BTW, that place is called "the ocean".  Sheesh.
I thought he was referring to the Atlanta Airport
HOTlanta

My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)

La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation
Very true, in all seriousness I don't see how you won't love those cigars...up your ass! Alright I'll stop, they're good though

My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)
You know there are people in positions like that who just love screwing other people

La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation
Very true, in all seriousness I don't see how you won't love those cigars...up your ass! Alright I'll stop, they're good though
I need to try the NWC-Reserva, just not a big connie guy.  These seemed like a safer purchase - and with a San Andreas Maduro, I'm ALL IN

La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation
Very true, in all seriousness I don't see how you won't love those cigars...up your ass! Alright I'll stop, they're good though
I need to try the NWC-Reserva, just not a big connie guy.  These seemed like a safer purchase - and with a San Andreas Maduro, I'm ALL IN
I'm not a connie guy at all and those were excellent

My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)
You know there are people in positions like that who just love screwing other people
That and playing kickball with our cigar and liquor packages!  Guy on SnS had his Secret Santa package just DESTROYED by USPS.  Bottle of Mac15yr broke ;(

La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
ATL - "The Ocean"  I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to type out Atlanta.
WTF is Atlanta??
Logged

dwgbryant

etting oatmeal, drinking coffee, and smoking a New Wave.
such a rough life.

My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)
You know there are people in positions like that who just love screwing other people
That and playing kickball with our cigar and liquor packages!  Guy on SnS had his Secret Santa package just DESTROYED by USPS.  Bottle of Mac15yr broke ;(
Ooof, I thought I felt a disturbance in the force

La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
ATL - "The Ocean"  I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to type out Atlanta.
WTF is Atlanta??
Sheesh, migraine/headache issues.  You azholes and your technicalities.  ;)  ATLANTIC CIGAR CO

La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
ATL - "The Ocean"  I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to type out Atlanta.
WTF is Atlanta??
Entertaining isn't it?