CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: 12/17/2014  (Read 37158 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 12/17/2014
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2014, 01:37:38 PM »

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
I have never done any over at Famous - it's on my to-do list, just need more funds!
So far I've only done the Famous Auction.  Just make sure you set your shipping to $5.99.  Just add the $5.99 to your bid to figure out if your getting a good deal or not.  I received the $1.00 shipping on my auctions when Famous displays it.  I've seen some really good deals go by because no one (I assume) was paying attention.  I think I got the 5 pack of CLE's for $6, including shipping.  I guess I was just lucky.
DAMN!  That's an awesome price for CLEs.
Damned well is.  Sorry I missed those.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2014, 01:41:07 PM »

I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Livin the dream!  See ya Dad!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2014, 01:51:34 PM »

I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Do you know if Mike ever made it to NYC?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2014, 01:54:17 PM »

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Hiya Flip.  Did you see my PM?
Yes i did... Will I show up, another story

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »

Hiya Flip.  Did you see my PM?
Yes i did... Will I show up, another story
Not a problem.  I just wanted to make sure you saw it.  And regarding my last post to Shaun... Have you heard from mweber?  He said he'd be in town but never heard back from him.  Probably because I'm not on the Facebook site.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2014, 02:21:40 PM »

He leaves tomorrow I believe - should be there through Monday.  He said he wanted to go to Barclay Rex and Cigar Inn, not sure when tho.  Send him a PM

sfish

« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2014, 02:29:18 PM »

See you tomorrow guys, hachoo!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »

See you tomorrow guys, hachoo!
Later, brutha.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2014, 02:38:57 PM »

He leaves tomorrow I believe - should be there through Monday.  He said he wanted to go to Barclay Rex and Cigar Inn, not sure when tho.  Send him a PM
Never been to Cigar Inn but have heard good things.  I feel like I went to Barclay Rex but you couldn't smoke there.  I may be wrong about that though.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2014, 02:41:28 PM »

Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2014, 03:03:25 PM »

Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2014, 03:06:19 PM »

That's a score!
Exactly!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2014, 03:11:08 PM »

That's a score!
Exactly!
Oh shit...they hit the trifecta?  Now I gotta cancel the order.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2014, 03:13:16 PM »

That's a score!
Exactly!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17