Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Exactly, I used to love the churchill and dbl corona sizes but have definitely sized-down, mostly due to hanging out hear and learning about smaller sizes (no offense)
This group does that to you I have sized down my cigar preferences over the past few years too and I can't much use,cold weather  as a reason.

I'm guessing Alec Bradley paid for top billing again.  Wonder if it will be the Black Market Vandal, the Raices Cubanas or the Coyol?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I received one of my cigar orders yesterday, yea...!  But since Tony has warned me that I've already used the maximum times I can mention their names on the website, all I can say is, "they ryhmn with Aruba Aruba  Flaccid Maduros....."

I'm guessing Alec Bradley paid for top billing again.  Wonder if it will be the Black Market Vandal, the Raices Cubanas or the Coyol?
Don't forget the Mundial!

I received one of my cigar orders yesterday, yea...!  But since Tony has warned me that I've already used the maximum times I can mention their names on the website, all I can say is, "they ryhmn with Aruba Aruba  Flaccid Maduros....."
I've heard they don't stay flaccid for too long after you put them in your mouth.  Enjoy them in good health, my friend.

I'm guessing Alec Bradley paid for top billing again.  Wonder if it will be the Black Market Vandal, the Raices Cubanas or the Coyol?
Don't forget the Mundial!
I did.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
I believe I gave you that #4 cigar at one of our herfs.  Have you tried it?  I've only smoked one myself and I would not put it in the top 25, never mind #4.
Indeed you did but I haven't smoked it yet. I have had them before and love them and the Cuban brand in general. I like to age them a bit, seem to perform better that way
Unlike women...unless you are Dad ;)
I've come to the conclusion that God causes your eyes to start failing when you get older so older women will look nice and attractive again.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I received one of my cigar orders yesterday, yea...!  But since Tony has warned me that I've already used the maximum times I can mention their names on the website, all I can say is, "they ryhmn with Aruba Aruba  Flaccid Maduros....."
I've heard they don't stay flaccid for too long after you put them in your mouth.  Enjoy them in good health, my friend.
Geez, I hope I don't have to stick a poker through them...!

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Exactly, I used to love the churchill and dbl corona sizes but have definitely sized-down, mostly due to hanging out hear and learning about smaller sizes (no offense)
We do like em smaller around here

Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!

I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than

I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!

I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D

Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.