1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?

1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
bITE ME Fishy.
What? What did I say?!?

1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)

I am sort of here no fuk'n computer and supposed to rain so no IT persons.  Having to use phone to post.  Morning Relo-Golf, Fish, Bean &Dean and CG.
It's supposed to rain =  no IT persons?  WTF, they short out if they get wet?
I shit you not, got 2 of them of almost no value when they are here but they both ride motorcycles and don't come to work if raining.  It would  be discrimination  (unrelated to race) if they were run off because that is the only transportation  they have.  Both make $100k+
Motorcycles work just fine in the rain.  Pussies.

1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are

1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are
Top of the mornin to ya

1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are
Top of the mornin to ya
Don't give me that crap

1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are
Top of the mornin to ya
Don't give me that crap
WednesdayTuesday?

Good morning, gents.  Weird banter day so far, huh?  I'm sure it's due to the tardy flip.  Sorry about that.

Good morning, gents.  Weird banter day so far, huh?  I'm sure it's due to the tardy flip.  Sorry about that.
It's all Tony's fault!

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
They probably called Joe in advance for his approval given his opinions are so valued.

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
They probably called Joe in advance for his approval given his opinions are so valued.
OHH SNAP!