Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Sheesh, can't even get this sucker off of page 1 today.

Bueller?.......Bueller?

Unfortunately out of stock, but here is a great item for next Christmas for the smoker/whiskey drinker on your list.

https://corkcicle.com/products/cigar-glass?variant=440915853327

But what is in stock and on special at the Sis are Panama Jack Key Lime, Mango and Pina Colada.  Boxes of 20 only $49.99.

Starting at 11:00,
Available at Atlantic:

Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz
Crowned Heads Yellow Rose
Warped Lirio Rojo

I'm used to being alone....but this is ridiculous... :-\

Morning, muchachos.

RealFeel 3°. I recognize that it is winter but WTF?
Ouch. Glad I don't live there.

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Dave & Raz!    arctic blast must have frozen everyone in.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Sure, and the internet too.

Good morning Dave & Raz!    arctic blast must have frozen everyone in.
Morning, Sam.

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Sure, and the internet too.
I couldn't care less about Roy Moore, but the lack of evidence for the accusations really astounds me.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Sure, and the internet too.
I couldn't care less about Roy Moore, but the lack of evidence for the accusations really astounds me.
As quick as people are to forget the good someone does, it doesn't hold a candle to the time it takes someone to accept, without real evidence, the bad reports put out by anyone.  even "anonymous sources".
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Sure, and the internet too.
I couldn't care less about Roy Moore, but the lack of evidence for the accusations really astounds me.
As quick as people are to forget the good someone does, it doesn't hold a candle to the time it takes someone to accept, without real evidence, the bad reports put out by anyone.  even "anonymous sources".
And, I defy anyone to truthfully claim that after being on this planet for 30-40 years, they don't have anything to be embarrassed about.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6