CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 05, 2016, 12:04:47 AM

Title: 3/5/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 05, 2016, 12:04:47 AM
It's the weekend!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 12:06:17 AM
Enjoy your Saturday jam, fellas!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 02:59:24 AM
@Chip: It appears you only missed the Tempus deal by a little.

Still have positive thoughts heading in your direction.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 05, 2016, 05:29:28 AM
Morning Saturday Jammers and all night Tony.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 05, 2016, 05:33:04 AM
Getting ready to head to Louisiana to take care of some family business.  Had some of my parents belongings stored and I have to move them, pain in the ass but has to be done.

Sounds like a Dean deal! :)
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on March 05, 2016, 06:08:34 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 06:13:36 AM
Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on March 05, 2016, 06:19:25 AM
Getting ready to head to Louisiana to take care of some family business.  Had some of my parents belongings stored and I have to move them, pain in the ass but has to be done.

Sounds like a Dean deal! :)
I totally understand the pain there, Dad was a craftsman tool junkie and wood working gadget junkie, I have spent a couple of hours a day for the last week moving tools out of his huge shop over to my house, not sure where I will put all the stuff but it was time to finally move it to keep the brother we don't speak to from getting any of it. I don't even want to think about what we will all do to split her antique furniture she has acquired through all the years or the 10 or so display cases of Fenton glass pieces she aquired through the last 50 years.  My older brother still has a huge storage locker filled with furniture from his wife's family after they passed a couple of years ago.
My daughter continues to improve and has started getting out and moving around a little and my mom is having a really good week so far considering where she has been, hospice people said a week ago that she only had a couple of weeks left but we have been hearing that same story since Christmas Eve now so we aren't sure when things will start to turn and go back the other way but we know it won't be long.
Enjoy the jam guys, it's time for me to start getting ready to start another long day trying to take care of her.
Chip
Thanks for thinking of us.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on March 05, 2016, 06:20:25 AM
Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
We take any positive news these days as good news.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 06:40:42 AM
Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
We take any positive news these days as good news.
Well you did really well today. Both mom and daughter sound like they've seen worse days. We'll take it and pray that it continues in this direction.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 06:54:04 AM
Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
We take any positive news these days as good news.
Well you did really well today. Both mom and daughter sound like they've seen worse days. We'll take it and pray that it continues in this direction.
Well said Tony.  I echo the same Chip!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 06:59:36 AM
7  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  5.0 x 50
       10/34.50
 6  Punch Signature
        5/19.99
 5  Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
      10/39.99
 4  Rocky Patel Catch 22
       5/17.50
 3  Alec Bradley Tempus
     10/39.99
 2  Montecristo Classic
      5/27.50
 1  Nub Dub
     10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 07:00:25 AM
Morning Chip, AllNighterTony and TravellinTexDave.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 05, 2016, 07:34:29 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony. thanks for the update Chip. my prayers continue. Short Story with my coffee. 43° here right now but the sun will be warming things up soon.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 07:43:53 AM
8  CAO Italia  Ciao  (5.0 x 56)
        5/21.55
 7  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  5.0 x 50
       10/34.50
 6  Punch Signature
        5/19.99
 5  Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
      10/39.99
 4  Rocky Patel Catch 22
       5/17.50
 3  Alec Bradley Tempus
     10/39.99
 2  Montecristo Classic
      5/27.50
 1  Nub Dub
     10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 07:47:06 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.  25 here and hoping for a little of the same.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 05, 2016, 07:54:43 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.  25 here and hoping for a little of the same.
weatherman saying only high 60's but with clear skies and no breeze it'll feel warmer. if not I'm sure I could find someone around to keep me warm.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 08:06:47 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.  25 here and hoping for a little of the same.
weatherman saying only high 60's but with clear skies and no breeze it'll feel warmer. if not I'm sure I could find someone around to keep me warm.
You ole dog, you.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 08:21:47 AM
9 Man O' War Virtue  Torpedo   (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 8  CAO Italia  Ciao  (5.0 x 56)
        5/21.55
 7  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  5.0 x 50
       10/34.50
 6  Punch Signature
        5/19.99
 5  Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
      10/39.99
 4  Rocky Patel Catch 22
       5/17.50
 3  Alec Bradley Tempus
     10/39.99
 2  Montecristo Classic
      5/27.50
 1  Nub Dub
     10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 08:23:03 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.  25 here and hoping for a little of the same.
weatherman saying only high 60's but with clear skies and no breeze it'll feel warmer. if not I'm sure I could find someone around to keep me warm.
That's easy, I put on a sweatshirt and jacket.....oh, never mind.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 08:28:47 AM
New Mark Twain on the Weekend.  Jumbo RG's a bonus!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 05, 2016, 08:49:52 AM
New Mark Twain on the Weekend.  Jumbo RG's a bonus!
I don't get the interest in large ring sizes. I understand a woman wanting something big in her mouth, but a guy? now if it was shaped like a breast and had a nipple attached it may peak my interest, and it may improve smoking pleasure for sure.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 05, 2016, 09:20:17 AM
Morning NJDave, Dean, Chip, Mr. Mayor, and EastboundDave.  BD should be in heaven over at the Page today.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 09:28:17 AM
Morning NJDave, Dean, Chip, Mr. Mayor, and EastboundDave.  BD should be in heaven over at the Page today.
Yup, they're taking another weekend off.  Morning Bean.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 09:28:45 AM
You working today Bean?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 05, 2016, 09:42:00 AM
You working today Bean?
Yep.  ::)
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 05, 2016, 09:59:01 AM
Morning NJDave, Dean, Chip, Mr. Mayor, and EastboundDave.  BD should be in heaven over at the Page today.
good morning Mark. happy Saturday to you.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 05, 2016, 10:17:32 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 10:26:48 AM
Morning, all. 4 hours of OT today. Glad to hear things are swinging in a positive direction, Chip. You continue to be in all of our thoughts.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 10:28:08 AM
11 5 Vegas Gold  Double Nickel  (5.5 x 55)
       10/25.00
10 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate  El Brujito  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
        5/25.00
 9 Man O' War Virtue  Torpedo   (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 8  CAO Italia  Ciao  (5.0 x 56)
        5/21.55
 7  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  5.0 x 50
       10/34.50
 6  Punch Signature
        5/19.99
 5  Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
      10/39.99
 4  Rocky Patel Catch 22
       5/17.50
 3  Alec Bradley Tempus
     10/39.99
 2  Montecristo Classic
      5/27.50
 1  Nub Dub
     10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 10:28:59 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
Cugar?  What is that?  Thinking about cougars and cigars at the same time?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 05, 2016, 10:31:27 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
Cugar?  What is that?  Thinking about cougars and cigars at the same time?
small keyboard, fat fingers?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 11:04:28 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 05, 2016, 11:07:53 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 11:10:10 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
Yea, TexDave has someone for you to meet!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 11:35:40 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
That's the target demographic right there.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 11:46:03 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 11:56:24 AM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 11:59:01 AM
12 Partagas Cifuentes Maduro  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
       10/37.50
11 5 Vegas Gold  Double Nickel  (5.5 x 55)
       10/25.00
10 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate  El Brujito  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
        5/25.00
 9 Man O' War Virtue  Torpedo   (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 8  CAO Italia  Ciao  (5.0 x 56)
        5/21.55
 7  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  5.0 x 50
       10/34.50
 6  Punch Signature
        5/19.99
 5  Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
      10/39.99
 4  Rocky Patel Catch 22
       5/17.50
 3  Alec Bradley Tempus
     10/39.99
 2  Montecristo Classic
      5/27.50
 1  Nub Dub
     10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 12:06:33 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 12:15:41 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 12:18:53 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 12:23:16 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.
Morning, PooperMike.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 12:24:56 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.
Morning, PooperMike.
DaveDave!  Old, grey day here in Oxford.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 12:31:42 PM
What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 12:33:54 PM
What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
I think out of stock means they don't have any ordered from the manufacturer at the moment.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 12:35:29 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.
Morning, PooperMike.
DaveDave!  Old, grey day here in Oxford.
Same here up north.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 12:38:59 PM
What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
I think out of stock means they don't have any ordered from the manufacturer at the moment.
Couldn't order any if they wanted to?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
I think out of stock means they don't have any ordered from the manufacturer at the moment.
Couldn't order any if they wanted to?
Not for you!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 12:58:07 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 01:00:35 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.
Well, none of us our hungry now anyways, so there's that. ;)
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 01:18:45 PM
Not that the generic offerings are making this jam exciting....but it sure has bogged down.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 01:19:46 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.
Well, none of us our hungry now anyways, so there's that. ;)
Hard to get hungry over leftovers that weren't particularly good in the first place.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 01:29:24 PM
cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.
Well, none of us our hungry now anyways, so there's that. ;)
You're welcome! #AFoCDiet
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 01:38:59 PM
[...]

Bazinga!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 01:40:23 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 01:44:28 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite
The pregnant woman's cigar?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 01:57:17 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite
The pregnant woman's cigar?
Lol, indeed. I love me some pickles, but this is where I draw the line.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 02:13:12 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite (http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite)
The pregnant woman's cigar?
LMAO!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 02:19:05 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite
The pregnant woman's cigar?
Lol, indeed. I love me some pickles, but this is where I draw the line.
I thought you drew the line at hazzuh?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 02:19:35 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite (http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite)
The pregnant woman's cigar?
LMAO!
Howdy, CloudySkiesMike.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 02:25:10 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite (http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite)
The pregnant woman's cigar?
LMAO!
Howdy, CloudySkiesMike.
Pickle infused cigars?  Neat packaging gimmick.  Those come in spears or slices?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 05, 2016, 02:27:04 PM
That's enough fun for me on a Saturday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 02:31:05 PM
That's enough fun for me on a Saturday. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 02:51:48 PM
That's enough fun for me on a Saturday. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!
God bless you, Mike. You have a cold?
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 02:56:01 PM
That's enough fun for me on a Saturday. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!
God bless you, Mike. You have a cold?
Seriously though, sinuses still a bit wonky.  Been this way for a couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: sfish on March 05, 2016, 03:27:49 PM
Afternoon men, outside with a San Cristobal lonsdale (almost a toro) between hockey games
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: sfish on March 05, 2016, 03:56:46 PM
Afternoon men, outside with a San Cristobal lonsdale (almost a toro) between hockey games
This cigar reminds me of a Tat Reserva
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 05, 2016, 04:08:13 PM
Afternoon men, outside with a San Cristobal lonsdale (almost a toro) between hockey games
This cigar reminds me of a Tat Reserva
Please don't be offended if I tell you to GFY. It's only out of jealousy. FML! The only explanation is that I must have been Hitler in my previous life.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 05, 2016, 04:56:59 PM
Afternoon men, outside with a San Cristobal lonsdale (almost a toro) between hockey games
This cigar reminds me of a Tat Reserva
Please don't be offended if I tell you to GFY. It's only out of jealousy. FML! The only explanation is that I must have been Hitler in my previous life.
If we see you with the funky moustache, we'll know where the idea came from.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: sfish on March 05, 2016, 05:23:20 PM
Afternoon men, outside with a San Cristobal lonsdale (almost a toro) between hockey games
This cigar reminds me of a Tat Reserva
Please don't be offended if I tell you to GFY. It's only out of jealousy. FML! The only explanation is that I must have been Hitler in my previous life.
I wouldn't completely dismiss that possibility
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 05:35:44 PM
Afternoon men, outside with a San Cristobal lonsdale (almost a toro) between hockey games
This cigar reminds me of a Tat Reserva
Neither one bad at all!
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 05:36:28 PM
Afternoon men, outside with a San Cristobal lonsdale (almost a toro) between hockey games
This cigar reminds me of a Tat Reserva
Please don't be offended if I tell you to GFY. It's only out of jealousy. FML! The only explanation is that I must have been Hitler in my previous life.
Mussolini maybe.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 05:40:57 PM
Hope these aren't infused.

http://cigarandspirits.com/moya-ruiz-announces-pickle-juice-update-retailer-list-released/?platform=hootsuite
If you are really looking for some candelas,

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/Assorted-Samplers/Atlantic-Cigar-St-Patrick's-Day-5-Pack-Sampler.asp
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: gmrfish on March 05, 2016, 09:13:03 PM
Hey hi and salutations! And hello. Perdomo burboun  barrel aged sun grown and a Devil's Backbone beer here. Caps vs Bruins on.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: gmrfish on March 05, 2016, 09:25:02 PM
Bourbon that is. And yes,  some bourbon next. Specifically not bourbon but some Colorado whiskey, Tin Cup. Tasty. Glenfiddich also put out a really nice Scotch aged in bourbon barrels. 14 year. Wonderful.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: gmrfish on March 05, 2016, 09:26:24 PM
And I always have time to come on and chat when everyone is away! Longer hours at work and this site is blocked at work :-(
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: gmrfish on March 05, 2016, 09:44:58 PM
Perdomo Sun Grown robusto and some Glenfiddich 14 year Scotch. OT with Caps and Bruins. Fucking Bruins.
Title: Re: 3/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 05, 2016, 11:29:42 PM
And I always have time to come on and chat when everyone is away! Longer hours at work and this site is blocked at work :-(
Weekends tend to be a bit quiet round these parts.  Glad you could stop in.