CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 31, 2014, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 31, 2014, 12:00:06 AM
How's that for a change of pace?  Happy almost New Year, BotL!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 12:04:47 AM
Well that sucks.  The new survey feature doesn't work via Tapatalk.  Sorry, Bret.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 12:08:35 AM
Do your civic duty.  Vote early, vote often.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 12:09:58 AM
Fancy shmancy survey and a Jam, must be a special day!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 12:20:41 AM
Fancy shmancy survey and a Jam, must be a special day!
Hahaha, I forgot to check.  Anyhoo, I'm gone for now.  I'm actually working in the morning.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 31, 2014, 12:54:39 AM
Happy day 365 everyone!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:20:28 AM
3 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 2 Latitude Zero
         10/39.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/24.00
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:30:00 AM
Today is Wednesday, Dec. 31, the 365th and final day of 2014.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:30:36 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 31, 1904, New York's Times Square saw its first New Year's Eve celebration, with an estimated 200,000 people in attendance.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:31:13 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:32:00 AM
In 1514, physician Andreas Vesalius, who wrote and illustrated the first comprehensive books on human anatomy, was born in Brussels.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:32:36 AM

In 1775, during the Revolutionary War, the British repulsed an attack by Continental Army generals Richard Montgomery and Benedict Arnold at Quebec; Montgomery was killed.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:33:08 AM

In 1879, Thomas Edison first publicly demonstrated his electric incandescent light in Menlo Park, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:33:42 AM

In 1909, the Manhattan Bridge, spanning the East River between Manhattan and Brooklyn, was officially opened to vehicular traffic.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:34:08 AM

In 1946, President Harry S. Truman officially proclaimed the end of hostilities in World War II.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:34:31 AM
In 1951, the Marshall Plan expired after distributing more than $12 billion in foreign aid.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:35:28 AM
In 1969, Joseph A. Yablonski, an unsuccessful candidate for the presidency of the United Mine Workers of America, was shot to death with his wife and daughter in their Clarksville, Pennsylvania, home by hitmen acting at the orders of UMWA president Tony Boyle.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:36:11 AM
In 1972, Major League baseball player Roberto Clemente, 38, was killed when a plane he'd chartered and was traveling on to bring relief supplies to earthquake-devastated Nicaragua crashed shortly after takeoff from Puerto Rico.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:36:39 AM

In 1974, private U.S. citizens were allowed to buy and own gold for the first time in more than 40 years.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:37:13 AM

In 1985, singer Rick Nelson, 45, and six other people were killed when fire broke out aboard a DC-3 that was taking the group to a New Year's Eve performance in Dallas.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:37:43 AM

In 1986, 97 people were killed when fire broke out in the Dupont Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico. (Three hotel workers later pleaded guilty in connection with the blaze.)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:38:08 AM

In 1999, Russian President Boris Yeltsin announced his resignation (he was succeeded by Vladimir Putin).
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:38:55 AM

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush pledged $350 million to help tsunami victims, and didn't rule out sending even more U.S. aid to help people recover from what he called an "epic disaster." Ukrainian Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych (yah-noo-KOH'-vich) resigned, admitting he had little hope of reversing the presidential election victory of his Western-leaning rival, Viktor Yushchenko (yoo-SHEN'-koh). Taiwan celebrated the official opening of what was then the world's tallest skyscraper, known as "Taipei 101."
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:39:26 AM
Five years ago: A lone gunman dressed in black killed five people in Espoo, Finland, four of them at a crowded shopping mall, before returning home and taking his own life.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:40:08 AM

One year ago: Only hours before the law was to take effect, Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, acting on a request from an organization of Catholic nuns in Denver, blocked implementation of part of President Barack Obama's health care law that would have forced some religion-affiliated organizations to provide health insurance for employees that included birth control. Character actor James Avery, who'd played the Honorable Philip Banks in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," died in Glendale, California, at age 68. Radio host Bob Grant, 84, died in Hillsborough, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:40:44 AM
Today's Birthdays: TV producer George Schlatter is 85. Actor Sir Anthony Hopkins is 77. Actor Tim Considine (TV: "My Three Sons") is 74. Actress Sarah Miles is 73. Rock musician Andy Summers is 72. Actor Sir Ben Kingsley is 71. Producer-director Taylor Hackford is 70. Fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg is 68. Actor Tim Matheson is 67. Pop singer Burton Cummings is 67. Actor Joe Dallesandro is 66. Rock musician Tom Hamilton (Aerosmith) is 63. Actor James Remar is 61. Actress Bebe Neuwirth is 56. Actor Val Kilmer is 55. Singer Paul Westerberg is 55. Actor Don Diamont is 52. Rock musician Ric Ivanisevich (Oleander) is 52. Rock musician Scott Ian (Anthrax) is 51. Actress Gong Li is 49. Author Nicholas Sparks is 49. Actor Lance Reddick is 45. Pop singer Joe McIntyre is 42. Rock musician Mikko Siren (Apocalyptica) is 39. Rapper PSY (Park Jae-sang) is 37. Rock musician Bob Bryar is 35. Actor/singer Erich Bergen (Film/stage: "Jersey Boys") is 29. Olympic gold medal gymnast Gabby Douglas is 19.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:41:42 AM
Thought for Today: "Though the past haunt me as a spirit, I do not ask to forget." — Felicia Dorothea Browne Hemans, English poet (1793-1835).

Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 02:43:23 AM
Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives
-------------------------

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.

4. A dog's parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

9. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, If I died, would you get
another dog??

10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.

11. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a
pervert.

12. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think
it's interesting..

13. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.

And last, but not least:

14. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 03:04:05 AM
4 Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 3 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 2 Latitude Zero
         10/39.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/24.00
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 03:10:36 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, may your last work day of the year pass quickly for you.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 04:29:26 AM
5 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 3 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 2 Latitude Zero
         10/39.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/24.00
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:33:23 AM
Morning Chip.  Thankfully just a half day work for me today!  Glad you are off for New Years Day.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:35:38 AM
How's that for a change of pace?  Happy almost New Year, BotL!
Great survey surprise Tony, Give that man a donut!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:44:00 AM
Do your civic duty.  Vote early, vote often.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 05:44:24 AM
Morning Chip.  Thankfully just a half day work for me today!  Glad you are off for New Years Day.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 05:45:51 AM
Morning Chip.  Thankfully just a half day work for me today!  Glad you are off for New Years Day.
I just wish it was going to be a little warmer so I could smoke the day away.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 05:46:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 05:46:59 AM
6 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 3 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 2 Latitude Zero
         10/39.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/24.00
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 05:47:19 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:47:23 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Morning Golf.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:48:35 AM
Morning Chip.  Thankfully just a half day work for me today!  Glad you are off for New Years Day.
I just wish it was going to be a little warmer so I could smoke the day away.
Very nasty here for New Years so no smoking for me either.  Possible light freezing rain tonight and tomorrow but either way cold and wet.  High today 40 and high tomorrow 36 with rain.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:55:30 AM
Time to head to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 06:03:37 AM
Morning Chip.  Thankfully just a half day work for me today!  Glad you are off for New Years Day.
I just wish it was going to be a little warmer so I could smoke the day away.
Very nasty here for New Years so no smoking for me either.  Possible light freezing rain tonight and tomorrow but either way cold and wet.  High today 40 and high tomorrow 36 with rain.
Thats worse than what we are expecting.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 06:37:57 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 06:41:21 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 06:42:28 AM
Just saw Son #1, DIL and granddog off, heading back home after a nice visit.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 06:47:57 AM
Antnee left off CAO, Alec Bradley, Gurkha's, Rocky Patel, Victor Sinclair.....OK, but LGC, LaDC and LFD?  Cold!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 07:09:05 AM
19 degrees, but lets start the close of this year with a Four Kicks.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 07:13:31 AM
19 degrees, but lets start the close of this year with a Four Kicks.
I vaguely remember smoking cigars. Damn sickness.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 07:16:04 AM
19 degrees, but lets start the close of this year with a Four Kicks.
I vaguely remember smoking cigars. Damn sickness.
Not good, hope your back up to speed soon.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:24:49 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning Not Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:27:15 AM
Antnee left off CAO, Alec Bradley, Gurkha's, Rocky Patel, Victor Sinclair.....OK, but LGC, LaDC and LFD?  Cold!
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.

Don't be fuk'n with the Antee, he is doing a great job working on New Years Eve!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 07:33:43 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:35:09 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 07:39:37 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 07:40:10 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
I did that once many moons ago when it got unseasonably warm at this time of year. It was great.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:41:16 AM
La Herencia Cubana CORE up which reminds me I miss Fitzy around here.  Sent him a PM a couple of weeks ago and never heard back.   I wish people would check out when they find new entertainment so we don't wonder if they are still alive.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:41:59 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
And will be able to find a white ball!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 07:58:07 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
I did that once many moons ago when it got unseasonably warm at this time of year. It was great.
I think it was in 2007 that I did the same thing.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:59:09 AM
Chit, I got a damn headache this morning.  The worst kind too, non-alcohol related.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 08:01:18 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
And will be able to find a white ball!
well, not always. the course sucks when it's wet, the fairways have no place to drain to the water table being so high. terrible feeling when you hit a great drive into the center of the fairway and you can't find your ball. when it's dry it's a great course though. the greens are now in almost tournament condition.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 08:02:58 AM
Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
Makes you really question your relo choices!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:03:42 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 08:07:29 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Happy New Years Eve Morning to ya CG.    Better get out the plow looks to be snow heading your way soon.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:09:51 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Happy New Years Eve Morning to ya CG.    Better get out the plow looks to be snow heading your way soon.
Better make sure the snowblower starts tonight!  Damn cold the past few days, warming up to highs in the mid-20s!  ;D
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 08:12:18 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Morning Shaun. You choose other since Victor Sinclair isn't listed?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:13:10 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Morning Shaun. You choose other since Victor Sinclair isn't listed?
Well, I tried to pick other 3x because he didn't list any cuban brands, and cubans are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than these 'legal' smokes!  ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 08:19:13 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Morning Shaun. You choose other since Victor Sinclair isn't listed?
Well, I tried to pick other 3x because he didn't list any cuban brands, and cubans are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than these 'legal' smokes!  ;)
Yoou must have been hanging out at the CI  Banter all night lateley.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 08:20:28 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:20:43 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Morning Shaun. You choose other since Victor Sinclair isn't listed?
Well, I tried to pick other 3x because he didn't list any cuban brands, and cubans are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than these 'legal' smokes!  ;)
Yoou must have been hanging out at the CI  Banter all night lateley.
I don't go where I get ignored :)  I'd rather get harassed by you fine gentlemen instead of worshiping the JoeCigar god.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:21:04 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Tony, nice poll!  Happy NYE!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 08:25:53 AM
Nice job on the vote Tony - very cool!  Mornin gents!
Morning Shaun. You choose other since Victor Sinclair isn't listed?
Well, I tried to pick other 3x because he didn't list any cuban brands, and cubans are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than these 'legal' smokes!  ;)
There's Cubans, and then there's everything else, agreed! ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 08:25:59 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Tony, nice poll!  Happy NYE!
I heard ya the first time, sheesh.  Just kidding, thanks.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 08:26:12 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning, PollingPlaceTony.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 08:26:27 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:27:47 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Tony, nice poll!  Happy NYE!
I heard ya the first time, sheesh.  Just kidding, thanks.
Sucking up to the boss, sorry, just trying to stick to my strengths!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 08:27:47 AM
I'm not missing any of this:

•Lake effect well north of Syracuse early Wednesday morning and will be on the move today.
•During the morning, the band will shift south and may end up just north of Syracuse for a time.
•Starting early this afternoon, lake effect will quickly shift back north, ending up around Watertown by this evening.
•Lake effect will remain an issue Thursday and Friday while sweeping south over the counties east and then eventually southeast of Lake Ontario.

Lake effect snow reformed last night producing heavy snow over parts of Oswego county with snowfall rates of 1-2” per hour. Wednesday this band will be on the move thanks to a couple of jet stream disturbances impacting us.

The first disturbance moves through central New York close to sunrise. This will shift winds aloft into more of a west-northwest direction. We expect the band to shift south early in the day and settle in over the Oswego-Onondaga County line for a while later this morning. This could put the heavy snow close to the northern suburbs of Syracuse like Baldwinsville and Cicero.

While this is happening, a new disturbance will begin to approach us by midday. This is going to switch our winds aloft for a second time today. The winds will swing around into the southwest moving the band quickly north this afternoon. It is very likely that by early evening the band of lake effect snow will be near Watertown where it will remain tonight. By the time it gets there, however, parts of the Tug Hill will have seen 7-14” of new snow for the day.

Outside the lake effect, the highlight for the majority of central New York Wednesday will be the gusty wind and the cold. It will be another day spent in the 20s with wind chills in the low teens. For those that don’t get into the heavy lake effect today there will just be a few flurries.

Lake effect will remain an issue Thursday into Friday as it looks like winds will shift again. Later New Year’s Day winds should become westerly which will bring the squalls back into Oswego County and the Tug Hill with additional heavy accumulations.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 08:30:39 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Tony, nice poll!  Happy NYE!
I heard ya the first time, sheesh.  Just kidding, thanks.
Sucking up to the boss, sorry, just trying to stick to my strengths!
Sucking up and Jacking Off are not the same thing, you seem to have confused your strengths and weaknesses. :)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:33:08 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Tony, nice poll!  Happy NYE!
I heard ya the first time, sheesh.  Just kidding, thanks.
Sucking up to the boss, sorry, just trying to stick to my strengths!
Sucking up and Jacking Off are not the same thing, you seem to have confused your strengths and weaknesses. :)
Hey!  ;)  I know I'm late on my blackmail payments, but you don't need to out me like that   :P
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 08:33:40 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and Yellow Star.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 08:33:47 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning, PollingPlaceTony.
I think you meant poling.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 08:34:21 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and Yellow Star.
And to you and yours, kind sir.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 08:34:31 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Tony, nice poll!  Happy NYE!
I heard ya the first time, sheesh.  Just kidding, thanks.
Sucking up to the boss, sorry, just trying to stick to my strengths!
A strength we all recognize in you.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 08:35:37 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning, PollingPlaceTony.
I think you meant poling.
HI-YO!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:37:08 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave!  Any NYE plans, smoking?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 08:43:05 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:44:55 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
The one shoved up your ass that hangs out?  Sorry, I know it's not Tuesday, but...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 08:52:48 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave!  Any NYE plans, smoking?
Yup, smoking and some football.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 08:53:49 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
Yea, that must be it.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 08:53:51 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
The one shoved up your ass that hangs out?  Sorry, I know it's not Tuesday, but...
That's ok.  I needed/deserved that.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:55:21 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave!  Any NYE plans, smoking?
Yup, smoking and some football.
Sounds like a damn good plan
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 08:56:49 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
The one shoved up your ass that hangs out?  Sorry, I know it's not Tuesday, but...
That's ok.  I needed/deserved that.
Saw this yesterday, died when I watched it:
(http://i.imgur.com/3yqqa5P.gifv)
http://i.imgur.com/3yqqa5P.gifv (http://i.imgur.com/3yqqa5P.gifv)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 09:02:27 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
The one shoved up your ass that hangs out?  Sorry, I know it's not Tuesday, but...
That's ok.  I needed/deserved that.
Saw this yesterday, died when I watched it:
(http://i.imgur.com/3yqqa5P.gifv)
http://i.imgur.com/3yqqa5P.gifv (http://i.imgur.com/3yqqa5P.gifv)
LALTS
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 09:09:44 AM
time to get ready for the links. enjoy the rest of the day and have a safe and Happy New Year to those I may not see later.
God bless you all.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:11:17 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
The one shoved up your ass that hangs out?  Sorry, I know it's not Tuesday, but...
Never mind, Tony remains Shepherd of the Anus.  With or without a pole or a poll
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 09:11:38 AM
time to get ready for the links. enjoy the rest of the day and have a safe and Happy New Year to those I may not see later.
God bless you all.
Fairways and Greens!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:13:14 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave!  Any NYE plans, smoking?
Yup, smoking and some football.
Perfect plan but you need to include some liquid refreshments and food groups.    I am hoping I can use the fire pit on the patio and get a smoke or two in without freezing my arse off.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:13:28 AM
time to get ready for the links. enjoy the rest of the day and have a safe and Happy New Year to those I may not see later.
God bless you all.
Fairways and Greens!
Long and Straight.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 09:16:19 AM
time to get ready for the links. enjoy the rest of the day and have a safe and Happy New Year to those I may not see later.
God bless you all.
Hit 'em straight, Dean.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 09:21:58 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave!  Any NYE plans, smoking?
Yup, smoking and some football.
Perfect plan but you need to include some liquid refreshments and food groups.    I am hoping I can use the fire pit on the patio and get a smoke or two in without freezing my arse off.
That goes without saying.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:25:30 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 09:31:38 AM
Morning men.  And Tony, nice poll!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:32:35 AM
Morning men.  And Tony, nice poll!
Morning Bean.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 09:32:51 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 09:32:58 AM
Morning men.  And Tony, nice poll!
Good morning Mark
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 09:33:30 AM
Morning Bean, Happy New Year!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 09:35:13 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
Hmmm, I have a good chance of making it this year.  Which day is Banter BOTL day?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 09:37:11 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
Hmmm, I have a good chance of making it this year.  Which day is Banter BOTL day?
I'll be there Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning, so if you want to avoid me, plan around that. ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:41:43 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
https://secure.cigarfest.org/register/
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 09:49:43 AM
Hope it's a slow day today - need to decide what I want to drink tonight for NYE
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:51:53 AM
Hope it's a slow day today - need to decide what I want to drink tonight for NYE
Champagne/Sparkling Wine - of course!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 09:52:37 AM
Morning Bean, Happy New Year!
Morning Dave. Which way day you leaning for CF?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 09:54:16 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 09:56:29 AM
Hope it's a slow day today - need to decide what I want to drink tonight for NYE
Champagne/Sparkling Wine - of course!
I do usually drink Almond Champ - I might just do craft beer this year
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 10:00:08 AM
Morning men.  And Tony, nice poll!
Mornin', Bean.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 10:00:59 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: sfish on December 31, 2014, 10:04:29 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 10:04:43 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: sfish on December 31, 2014, 10:06:18 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
Morning Mark, I did the VIH and while it was nice to do once I wouldn't do it again. Better to do your own thing with the boys during that time IMO. We were shut out of regular tickets so bought those
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 10:07:08 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 10:07:26 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Scraaaapppe!  Morning biebs.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: sfish on December 31, 2014, 10:08:06 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Its an important decision, I'd like to hang with the group more this year so let I'll wait to see what people are doing. Avoiding LTG is also a consideration 😃
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 10:08:28 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Yeah, Friday is sounding pretty good, LTG's plans notwithstanding  ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: sfish on December 31, 2014, 10:09:02 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, all. The new year brings renewed optimism!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 10:09:28 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
I've done all three and find that I prefer the regular ticket.  The problem is that they sell out first.  In the last couple of years, we spend most of the day tailgating so more time "inside" the event really isn't needed.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: sfish on December 31, 2014, 10:10:01 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Yeah, Friday is sounding pretty good, LTG's plans notwithstanding  ;)
Depends on the Thur events also but I like going to them
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 10:11:09 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
Agree with that.  Little difference in what you get as far as swag, and there isn't a real need for more time inside.  Plenty to do outside with the various smaller herfs.  The main benefit is it's a little less crowded during the earlier hours.  I'm leaning to Saturday myself.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 10:11:12 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Its an important decision, I'd like to hang with the group more this year so let I'll wait to see what people are doing. Avoiding LTG is also a consideration
It's practically a necessity.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 10:11:41 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Ya can't ask, you just have to take it.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 10:12:06 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, all. The new year brings renewed optimism!
For what?  GFY!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 10:14:18 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Its an important decision, I'd like to hang with the group more this year so let I'll wait to see what people are doing. Avoiding LTG is also a consideration 😃
Well played.  Morning Scott!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 10:14:55 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Is 'Dirt Road Anthem' your theme song?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:16:56 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
You mean the third entry point?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:19:37 AM
Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Yeah, Friday is sounding pretty good, LTG's plans notwithstanding  ;)
I am listening to the suggestions also, might just make the trip.  Avoiding Golf would be great  :) but since he has booked the week that seems impossible.

My two questions would be what is the best airport to use (Travellin Dave should be well qualified for that one) and what city should I spend the nights in?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:20:23 AM
Morning S Fish.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 10:22:00 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
You mean the third entry point?
Threesome with BD's hot neighbor lady.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:24:07 AM
Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
You mean the third entry point?
Threesome with BD's hot neighbor lady.
Whoa now - think about what you are suggesting because all we got to base the "hot" in the lady on is Dad's vision.   ::)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:26:59 AM
For some reason this appears to be Tony:
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:28:12 AM
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
10/$40
Robusto (5 x 50)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 10:33:41 AM
For some reason this appears to be Tony:
Love it!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:39:48 AM
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
10/$40
Robusto (5 x 50)
Gone
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 10:50:12 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 10:57:54 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:00:32 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
What is wrong with those inconsiderate dumbasses?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:00:54 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 11:01:39 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
+1
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:01:46 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: TRO on December 31, 2014, 11:03:23 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Happy New Years Eve Tony the Pollster!
Again, you Daves have it all mixed up.  You meant to say, he that walks with a giant pole between his legs.
The one shoved up your ass that hangs out?  Sorry, I know it's not Tuesday, but...
A five year old boy and his grandfather are sitting on the front porch together, when grandpa pulls a beer out of a cooler. the little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a beer?"
 Grandpa replied, "Can your dick touch your ass?" The little boy answered no. Grandpa said "Then you're not man enough to have a beer."
 A little later Grandpa lights up a cigar. The little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a cigar?" Once again, Grandpa asked, "Can your dick touch your ass?" The little boy answered no, again. Grandpa said, "Then your not man enough to have a cigar."
 A little later, the little boy came out of the house With a cookie. Grandpa asked, "Can I have a cookie?" The boy asked "Can your dick touch your ass?" Grandpa replied, "Hell yeah my dick can touch my ass!" The boy replied, "Then go fuck yourself, Grandma made these cookies for me."
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:04:59 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:06:56 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
Bet Rosey Palm would oblige if you ask nicely.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:08:18 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
Bet Rosey Palm would oblige if you ask nicely.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:08:23 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
Bet Rosey Palm would oblige if you ask nicely.
I already feel so bad with how I use and abuse her at will, hoping to give her the night off ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:09:31 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
:'(
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 11:10:42 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
With the sickness going through the house, I'll be lucky to get a midnight fistbump.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:11:08 AM
[...]
Ha, morning Tom.  Happy New Year to ya.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 11:11:51 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
TCU kickoff 12:30
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:13:10 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
With the sickness going through the house, I'll be lucky to get a midnight fistbump.
You're going to need more lube.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 11:14:05 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
And all this time I thought you were busting your hump at work....now the truth comes out that you've only been trolling for nooners.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 11:15:07 AM
Well that sucks.  The new survey feature doesn't work via Tapatalk.  Sorry, Bret.
No problem, T. I've got this new recliner with wide arms that the laptop can sit on. ;-)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 11:17:37 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
....or 1:00.....2:00....3:00.....4:00........5:00........6:00.......7:00......8:00........9:00...............................10:00......11:00
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:18:39 AM
Well that sucks.  The new survey feature doesn't work via Tapatalk.  Sorry, Bret.
No problem, T. I've got this new recliner with wide arms that the laptop can sit on. ;-)
Sounds like all you need is the 3rd hole. :)  Morning Raz how ya feeling?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 11:18:43 AM
No JWacky today....he must be bundled up huddled over a fire to keep warm...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 11:18:55 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:20:27 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
With the sickness going through the house, I'll be lucky to get a midnight fistbump.
I could go there, but the whole fist thing is kinda fucked up...  ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: TRO on December 31, 2014, 11:20:32 AM
[...]
Hi Mark.  Happy New Year to you.  Don't know what BK was thinking with switching QBs but they got back in the win column.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 11:20:45 AM
Well that sucks.  The new survey feature doesn't work via Tapatalk.  Sorry, Bret.
No problem, T. I've got this new recliner with wide arms that the laptop can sit on. ;-)
Sounds like all you need is the 3rd hole. :)  Morning Raz how ya feeling?
The sutures are stinging, my ice pack needs refilling, and I need to pee. So I must be okay.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:21:17 AM
Sheesh, everbody start working or something. WTF it is New Years Eve!
Tell that to all the people who are still calling!
Right - damn pricks!  Always a shit show the last day of the year.
Had mine yesterday so planning to cruise this one out today until 11:30 or 12 when I get off.
I wish someone would get me off around noon, will probably have to settle for midnight.
And all this time I thought you were busting your hump at work....now the truth comes out that you've only been trolling for nooners.
I perform best when I'm not congested and everything is flowing regularly :)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:21:33 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Mornin Raz!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 11:23:14 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Mornin Raz!
Hiya, Shaun. A pleasant New Year's Eve to you.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:25:43 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Mornin Raz!
Hiya, Shaun. A pleasant New Year's Eve to you.
And you too sir!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 11:25:52 AM
Hear ye, hear ye!  Rather than take another poll, I'm going to pre-register for Friday CF tickets.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:27:30 AM
[...]
I thought it was a great plan, play off the strengths of each and keep the Tiger D guessing.  Almost wish he'd put them both on the field for a few plays.  That would have been fun to defend.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:28:04 AM
Hear ye, hear ye!  Rather than take another poll, I'm going to pre-register for Friday CF tickets.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
Friday?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:28:47 AM
Hear ye, hear ye!  Rather than take another poll, I'm going to pre-register for Friday CF tickets.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
Thanks for the warning - still need to do another poll/pole
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:30:30 AM
Well that sucks.  The new survey feature doesn't work via Tapatalk.  Sorry, Bret.
No problem, T. I've got this new recliner with wide arms that the laptop can sit on. ;-)
Sounds like all you need is the 3rd hole. :)  Morning Raz how ya feeling?
The sutures are stinging, my ice pack needs refilling, and I need to pee. So I must be okay.
Yep sounds like you are about good as new.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:32:35 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Sounds like the Warden better take your CC away until the drugs have cleared your system!  should never take serious anything mentioned around this place, lots of dumbasses posting.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: TRO on December 31, 2014, 11:33:58 AM
[...]
A great plan for yesterday.  I hope he can figure out how to make it work next year.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:34:00 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Sounds like the Warden better take your CC away until the drugs have cleared your system!  should never take serious anything mentioned around this place, lots of dumbasses posting.
Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Black.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 11:44:20 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Sounds like the Warden better take your CC away until the drugs have cleared your system!  should never take serious anything mentioned around this place, lots of dumbasses posting.
Warden can't take this one away. It's my fun money account, and when it's used up, it's used up.  It's pretty used up until next month.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 11:45:47 AM
Hear ye, hear ye!  Rather than take another poll, I'm going to pre-register for Friday CF tickets.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
Friday?
That's what I said.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:46:35 AM
Hear ye, hear ye!  Rather than take another poll, I'm going to pre-register for Friday CF tickets.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
Friday?
That's what I said.
OK, Saturday it is, mofo.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 11:48:50 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 11:56:45 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
That's the one. The selling point for me was that it can be worn OWB as well.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:57:04 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
Nice one, but don't care for IWB myself.  I'd either have to lose weight or buy bigger pants.  This is my every day carry holster: http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/ (http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 11:59:05 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
That's the one. The selling point for me was that it can be worn OWB as well.
That is nice to have both options - told the wife I want to get a handgun and a C&C, planted the seed(literally) ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 11:59:43 AM
All this gun talk has made me hungry.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:01:27 PM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
Nice one, but don't care for IWB myself.  I'd either have to lose weight or buy bigger pants.  This is my every day carry holster: http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/ (http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/)
First IWB I have found that worked for me with pretty normal fit clothes.  I wore it around with a full size G-31 in it with a tucked in sport shirt and it was comfortable and could not be detected.  That said there is a good chance we Texans want have to worry about concealment very much longer!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:02:10 PM
All this gun talk has made me hungry.  See yuz.
Later donuts.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:03:25 PM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
That's the one. The selling point for me was that it can be worn OWB as well.
Very true and hopefully I can just flip it outside here in TX very soon.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:05:14 PM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
That's the one. The selling point for me was that it can be worn OWB as well.
That is nice to have both options - told the wife I want to get a handgun and a C&C, planted the seed(literally) ;)
Hate to tell you there young yellowstar but your job is to fertilize the seed (literally)!    As to the pistoli (or any other boyz toyz) best just buy it and when she notices just say oh I thought I told you.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:06:26 PM
What's the cafeteria looking like today CG?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 12:06:27 PM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
Nice one, but don't care for IWB myself.  I'd either have to lose weight or buy bigger pants.  This is my every day carry holster: http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/ (http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/)
First IWB I have found that worked for me with pretty normal fit clothes.  I wore it around with a full size G-31 in it with a tucked in sport shirt and it was comfortable and could not be detected.  That said there is a good chance we Texans want have to worry about concealment very much longer!
Even if open carry passes I'll not do it.  It won't bother me to see it, but really don't care to draw attention to myself. Being handsome and charming is enough  ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 12:13:32 PM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
That's the one. The selling point for me was that it can be worn OWB as well.
That is nice to have both options - told the wife I want to get a handgun and a C&C, planted the seed(literally) ;)
Hate to tell you there young yellowstar but your job is to fertilize the seed (literally)!    As to the pistoli (or any other boyz toyz) best just buy it and when she notices just say oh I thought I told you.
Haha, true - I would just rather not have to pay for it out of my fun money account, but it's cheaper than a home security system!  :)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 12:14:27 PM
What's the cafeteria looking like today CG?
Chicken Stroganoff over Noodles & Stuffed Italian Meatballs.  Going out to lunch at Qdoba with my dad and then to the liquor store with him to get some beers for tonight.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 31, 2014, 12:20:13 PM
happy New Years Eve folks, just stopping by for a quick hello,
couple of meetings today, and I ran into Tony in Penn Station this morning.
take care boys...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:20:23 PM
[...]
I would not either but I would carry ouside the pants with a jacket which I don't do now under the current laws because of the chance of "flashng" if the coat pulls open or up.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 31, 2014, 12:20:58 PM
oh, and on the poll does Gurkha fall under other?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 12:21:03 PM
[...]
Yea, I was just thinking the same thing.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 12:21:32 PM
oh, and on the poll does Gurkha fall under other?
That would be a safe bet.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 12:23:47 PM
Morning, muchachos. I'd buy a fiver of the SOA Clubhouse cigars on the jam (in violation of my policy against tie-ins), except I just ordered a holster that was mentioned here by someone who shall remain nameless.
Missed that discussion, which holster?
Front Line "Deep Concealment" tuckable IWB ,  really like it a lot.
Nice one, but don't care for IWB myself.  I'd either have to lose weight or buy bigger pants.  This is my every day carry holster: http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/ (http://americanholstercompany.com/the-midland-holster/)
Nice. I like the one with the rattlesnake decor.

Those Askins-style holsters are actually my favorite carry option, all things considered. But being relatively skinny and short, IWB is the best way for me to carry a 1911 concealed. It's not uncomfortable for me, long as I maintain my weight, and provides plenty of support for the heavy gun.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:25:22 PM
happy New Years Eve folks, just stopping by for a quick hello,
couple of meetings today, and I ran into Tony in Penn Station this morning.
take care boys...
Happy New Year Flip
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:27:15 PM
[...]

Skinny is not my problem!    That Front Line supports the weight very nicely.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 12:35:31 PM
happy New Years Eve folks, just stopping by for a quick hello,
couple of meetings today, and I ran into Tony in Penn Station this morning.
take care boys...
Hi and bye, flip.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:39:16 PM
[...]

CC Holsters are kind of like Cigars, everybody likes something a little different.  No always right and no always wrong except there are a couple of Gurkha's and Victor Sinclair's out there in holsters of course.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:56:06 PM
Quit'n time for me, quick stop at the grocery then home for football and refreshments.  Oh yeah got to pick up some firewood on the way too.  BBL
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 12:57:33 PM
TCU is eating Ol' Misses Ass up.

14-0    6:23 left in the 1st qtr
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 01:03:48 PM
Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 01:07:46 PM
Quit'n time for me, quick stop at the grocery then home for football and refreshments.  Oh yeah got to pick up some firewood on the way too.  BBL
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 01:08:04 PM
Quit'n time for me, quick stop at the grocery then home for football and refreshments.  Oh yeah got to pick up some firewood on the way too.  BBL
Later TxDave.  Good night for firewood, hope there's some left for you.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 01:08:55 PM
Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Afternoon, BD.  No babysitting today?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 01:12:48 PM
Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Afternoon, BD.  No babysitting today?
No babysitting today or tomorrow, but late night Friday.  I watched them yesterday and they wanted to come to my house rather than theirs.  At lunch time I asked my grandson, "what would you like for lunch..?"  He said, "Bar-B-Q...!"
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 01:19:53 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 01:22:02 PM
Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Afternoon, BD.  No babysitting today?
No babysitting today or tomorrow, but late night Friday.  I watched them yesterday and they wanted to come to my house rather than theirs.  At lunch time I asked my grandson, "what would you like for lunch..?"  He said, "Bar-B-Q...!"
That a boy!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 01:32:35 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
I may change it to Swisher.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 01:41:24 PM
I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 01:46:48 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 01:47:59 PM
Not sure who was wanting to try the AJF New World, but now's your chance.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 01:48:43 PM
I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Speak for yourself.  The rest of us here are pro's.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 01:51:54 PM
I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Speak for yourself.  The rest of us here are pro's.
ROOKIE!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 01:55:07 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 02:00:41 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 02:01:40 PM
I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Speak for yourself.  The rest of us here are pro's.
I'll have to admit, "I'm no pro..."  I couldn't pick raisins out of a ligero if my life depended on it, like you pros could...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 02:10:13 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 02:14:12 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"
Yes, way too late.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 02:18:12 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"
Yes, way too late.
I actually did LOL...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 02:19:08 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"
Drew Estate is already on there.   ;)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 02:19:30 PM
I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"
Yes, way too late.
I actually did LOL...
Was tough to leave out the JD Howard - but I couldn't take out one of my top3, but that was my #4 - tied with EPC
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 31, 2014, 02:24:26 PM
Hope everyone enjoys ringing in the new year, however you do it. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 02:25:40 PM
Hope everyone enjoys ringing in the new year, however you do it. Hazzuh!
Have a good night BackdoorDave!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 02:39:18 PM
Hazzuh New Year Dave!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 02:42:36 PM
Hope everyone enjoys ringing in the new year, however you do it. Hazzuh!
Sorry I missed you, Dave.  Have a great New Year, to you and yours.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 02:54:18 PM
Hope everyone enjoys ringing in the new year, however you do it. Hazzuh!
Sorry I missed you, Dave.  Have a great New Year, to you and yours.
+1. The new year, not the back door part.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 02:58:06 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 03:02:43 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 03:04:26 PM
And with that, I'm outta here.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 03:06:07 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Send that to LTG, the warden can use it on him.  Talk about "changing things up", that should do it!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 03:08:21 PM
And with that, I'm outta here.  See yuz.
Happy New Year, Tony.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 03:09:58 PM
And with that, I'm outta here.  See yuz.
Happy New Year Antnee!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 03:10:12 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Oh, that's cool...!!!  I guess you have to be careful of what you put into it thou...?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 03:10:52 PM
And with that, I'm outta here.  See yuz.
Happy New Year, Tony.
From me too..!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 03:11:50 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Oh, that's cool...!!!  I guess you have to be careful of what you put into it thou...?
And what you put it into.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 03:19:13 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Oh, that's cool...!!!  I guess you have to be careful of what you put into it thou...?
And what you put it into.
I think I've got that part figured out..   ;D
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 03:24:56 PM
Not sure who was wanting to try the AJF New World, but now's your chance.
Me and just got home.  Missed it dammit.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 31, 2014, 03:24:59 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Oh, that's cool...!!!  I guess you have to be careful of what you put into it thou...?
And what you put it into.
Is this BD's latest marital aid?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 03:28:52 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Oh, that's cool...!!!  I guess you have to be careful of what you put into it thou...?
And what you put it into.
Is this BD's latest marital aid?
Yeah and he is going to squeal like a pig when the warden gives him an enema with it. ::)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 03:29:32 PM
TCU giving Ol' Miss a royal ass kicking.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 03:38:57 PM
My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 31, 2014, 03:45:06 PM
My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 03:49:55 PM
Good afternoon guys, home for work finally with a nice ride home smoke.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 03:51:03 PM
TCU giving Ol' Miss a royal ass kicking.
Damn and i felt bad with our game yesterday, it's going to be a quiet trip home for those guys tonight.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 03:51:47 PM
TCU giving Ol' Miss a royal ass kicking.
Congrats on your 7K plus mark Sir.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 03:51:49 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 03:52:57 PM
TCU giving Ol' Miss a royal ass kicking.
Congrats on your 7K plus mark Sir.
You should be #1 by Saturday, don't hold back on account of me. :-)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 03:53:36 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
+1
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 03:55:00 PM
My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
LOL yeah my Wife's Dad smoked them.  Also, I have been cleaning out stuff of my Dad's and have an El Trelles Kings Cigar box.  Price on box says 2/45 cents.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 31, 2014, 03:55:11 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
+1
+ 1 more
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 03:57:31 PM
TCU giving Ol' Miss a royal ass kicking.
Congrats on your 7K plus mark Sir.
You should be #1 by Saturday, don't hold back on account of me. :-)
I will slow down when work travel gets going again in the next week or two.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 03:58:07 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 03:59:08 PM
My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
That was probably one of the first cigars that I had ever smoked.  They came 5 in a pack and had wooden tips.  Actually, they were a great cigar.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 31, 2014, 04:00:13 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 04:00:15 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
6 posts is nothing, just post your top 6 cigars for the year.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 04:01:08 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 31, 2014, 04:02:26 PM
My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
That was probably one of the first cigars that I had ever smoked.  They came 5 in a pack and had wooden tips.  Actually, they were a great cigar.
You are correct I can't believe  they were in your neck of the woods
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:05:27 PM
My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
LOL yeah my Wife's Dad smoked them.  Also, I have been cleaning out stuff of my Dad's and have an El Trelles Kings Cigar box.  Price on box says 2/45 cents.
I also found a neat all cedar box labeled Rigoletto Palma Cedars.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 04:05:28 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
Well, you're in good company....and it's not like we really say anything.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 04:05:34 PM
Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 31, 2014, 04:06:08 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:07:31 PM
Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Like Dave just said Short Stack - as demonstrated by Dad it does not have to make sense.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 31, 2014, 04:10:10 PM
Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Like Dave just said Short Stack - as demonstrated by Dad it does not have to make sense.
Since You have lived in the south,BD would be classified as He don't put on no airs
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:10:11 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
And me
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:10:56 PM
Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Like Dave just said Short Stack - as demonstrated by Dad it does not have to make sense.
Since You have lived in the south,BD would be classified as He don't put on no airs
Yes Sir that is correct
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 31, 2014, 04:14:49 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well
He is doing ok, he and his wife seem to be happy and he does make a Facebook post every now and then. He is like most of us and just doesn't have the downtime like he used to have, life in the states keeps him busier than he was when he was stuck in Kuwait.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 31, 2014, 04:23:48 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well
He is doing ok, he and his wife seem to be happy and he does make a Facebook post every now and then. He is like most of us and just doesn't have the downtime like he used to have, life in the states keeps him busier than he was when he was stuck in Kuwait.
Thanks,I don't partake in Facebook, Twitter or Texting , I guess I am to old, I have had the same flip phone for 5 years,Now that's old timey
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:26:51 PM
[...]
I don't Facebook or Twitter either.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 04:30:28 PM
Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well
He is doing ok, he and his wife seem to be happy and he does make a Facebook post every now and then. He is like most of us and just doesn't have the downtime like he used to have, life in the states keeps him busier than he was when he was stuck in Kuwait.
You talking about Steve O? I keep up with him on Facebook. You're right. Busy boy.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 04:43:34 PM
I need to take a little break.... Geez, the phone is ringing, the wife wants something to eat, the bird is screaming....  be back later...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:52:08 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918

Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:52:57 PM
Cooking chili for dinner here.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 04:58:21 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 04:59:03 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 05:02:09 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 31, 2014, 05:03:47 PM
How can I make the poll go away?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 05:05:57 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Haven't had these.  You like the maduro better than the Sumatra?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 05:21:38 PM
How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 05:22:17 PM
Guess Short Stack is going to wait for the new year to get his hundred.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 05:22:44 PM
That's it for me today.  Looks like I'll have to burn my CI gift card another day.  Happy New Year, fellers.  Stay safe out there.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 05:23:27 PM
That's it for me today.  Looks like I'll have to burn my CI gift card another day.  Happy New Year, fellers.  Stay safe out there.
Have a good one and Happy New Year Bean!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 31, 2014, 05:26:02 PM
That's it for me today.  Looks like I'll have to burn my CI gift card another day.  Happy New Year, fellers.  Stay safe out there.
Prospero año y felicidad all ya'll.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 31, 2014, 05:27:30 PM
How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 05:35:54 PM
That's it for me today.  Looks like I'll have to burn my CI gift card another day.  Happy New Year, fellers.  Stay safe out there.
Have a good one and Happy New Year Bean!
+1 to that Mark!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 05:37:23 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:42:16 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
You still there?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:44:31 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
I am here with you, in for the night.  Let the rookies have the place on New Years!  Cooking my chili and just have to warm local made hot tamales,  plenty of champagne and probably be sleeping by 9.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 05:49:51 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
I am here with you, in for the night.  Let the rookies have the place on New Years!  Cooking my chili and just have to warm local made hot tamales,  plenty of champagne and probably be sleeping by 9.
Man, got homemade tortillas to go with all that?  If not, I'll bring some and be right over.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:51:46 PM
So BD is designing toys for Play-Doh now?

http://wtop.com/news/2014/12/play-doh-replace-toy-customers-complain-looks-like-penis/
Just in case you missed the actual toy in that article...
(http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uhhhhhhhh-150x100.jpg)
Oh, that's cool...!!!  I guess you have to be careful of what you put into it thou...?
And what you put it into.
Is this BD's latest marital aid?
Yeah and he is going to squeal like a pig when the warden gives him an enema with it. ::)
LMFAO just saw this headline

Hasbro doing damage control over penis-shaped Play-Doh toy
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2014, 05:53:35 PM
Time to be heading out myself, Happy New Year all, see you in 2015.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:53:38 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
I am here with you, in for the night.  Let the rookies have the place on New Years!  Cooking my chili and just have to warm local made hot tamales,  plenty of champagne and probably be sleeping by 9.
Man, got homemade tortillas to go with all that?  If not, I'll bring some and be right over.
Come on over!  Got local made tortillas but not homemade.  Got a big pot of homemade green chili queso simmering too.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 05:54:11 PM
Time to be heading out myself, Happy New Year all, see you in 2015.
Be safe and Happy New Year Dave.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 31, 2014, 05:54:38 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
You still there?
Just leaving now - depositing my tuition reimbursement check, picking up food for the wife and heading home!  Have a great NYE everyone, see you fellas in 2015!!!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 05:59:05 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
I am here with you, in for the night.  Let the rookies have the place on New Years!  Cooking my chili and just have to warm local made hot tamales,  plenty of champagne and probably be sleeping by 9.
Man, got homemade tortillas to go with all that?  If not, I'll bring some and be right over.
Come on over!  Got local made tortillas but not homemade.  Got a big pot of homemade green chili queso simmering too.
My man, if there was just a little more distance between today and my injury, I'd be on a plane forthwith.  But I may have to ask the warden to whip up somethin' Tex-Mex tonight.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 31, 2014, 05:59:05 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Don't stay all night dancing there Bret.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 06:02:28 PM
Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
You still there?
Just leaving now - depositing my tuition reimbursement check, picking up food for the wife and heading home!  Have a great NYE everyone, see you fellas in 2015!!!
Have a Happy New Year CG and Be safe!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 06:12:57 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Don't stay all night dancing there Bret.
Can't help it.  Every time I move my foot a little wrong, or have a leg spasm while I'm dozing, or somebody slams a door in the house unexpectedly, I come up dancing and singing a little tune goes like this: "owowfuckowgawdammitooohthathurtsdamnfuckow."
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 06:17:05 PM
Finally some Victor Sinclair's Jamming.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 06:21:46 PM
Finally some Victor Sinclair's Jamming.
Yeah, they been constipatin' the jam for a spell.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 31, 2014, 06:25:34 PM
My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 06:31:36 PM
Finally some Victor Sinclair's Jamming.
Yeah, they been constipatin' the jam for a spell.
they might finish the night
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 06:33:05 PM
My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.
That would be Raz's or Tony's department I don't know crap,about that topic.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 31, 2014, 06:37:39 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Don't stay all night dancing there Bret.
Can't help it.  Every time I move my foot a little wrong, or have a leg spasm while I'm dozing, or somebody slams a door in the house unexpectedly, I come up dancing and singing a little tune goes like this: "owowfuckowgawdammitooohthathurtsdamnfuckow."
I remember that tune. Hated those leg spasms.  Champagne, more champagne!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 06:39:43 PM
WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 06:53:00 PM
WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 06:59:49 PM
WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.
It was a pain but now I have a toy to get use to. Early bed for me, still wore out from yesterday. I have a Cohiba something or other from the island to smoke when I wake up in 2015 followed by a Davidoff. They were both gifts from a few AA buddies here.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:02:17 PM
[...]

I would enjoy a new year cigar but weather is just too nasty here.  Freezing rain starting around midnight.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
[...]

That'll be a nice way to start the year.  Happy New Year, btw.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 07:10:32 PM
[...]

I take it you have no place to get in out of the weather? well that really sucks.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 07:12:05 PM
[...]

Ditto Raz the Man. Got anything special picked out to smoke?
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 07:29:41 PM
[...]

Yeah my patio is covered but open on 2 sides which is fine about 10 months out of the year here.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 31, 2014, 07:31:27 PM
WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Came out of that one smelling like a rose.  Evening Dean.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 07:51:13 PM
[...]

Not picked out.  Looks like some folks might be coming by after all, since I'm not mobile.  But I've got special cigars in  the humidor so we'll pick some out. Got some from the island, some Tat Blacks, some La Historias. Special enough for the girls I run with...
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 31, 2014, 07:53:38 PM
My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.
That would be Raz's or Tony's department I don't know crap,about that topic.
Been looking into it.  Not finding much, but what I'm finding suggests it's a false positive that gets cured by an update to virus software.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 08:41:47 PM
WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Came out of that one smelling like a rose.  Evening Dean.
I have quite a bit of money invested in Verizon as everybody knows so it's anout time I got some of that investment back.
:)
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 08:50:53 PM
WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Came out of that one smelling like a rose.  Evening Dean.
I have quite a bit of money invested in Verizon as everybody knows so it's anout time I got some of that investment back.
:)
Yeah the least they could do was send you home with a new toy!
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 09:20:05 PM
WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Came out of that one smelling like a rose.  Evening Dean.
I have quite a bit of money invested in Verizon as everybody knows so it's anout time I got some of that investment back.
:)
Yeah the least they could do was send you home with a new toy!
they gave me a shipping label and a HUGE box to ship my broken phone back. WTF. I have 30 days or get billed $400 for the price of the new phone. again WTF. will stop at the PO for the smallest shipping box they have.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:29:09 PM
[...]

Who knows what they were thinking or else the only size they had.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2014, 09:56:23 PM
Think I will call it New Years and go to sleep.
Title: Re: 12/31/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 31, 2014, 10:18:54 PM
Think I will call it New Years and go to sleep.
same here.