CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 24, 2014, 12:02:07 AM

Title: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 24, 2014, 12:02:07 AM
Feliz Navidad y pospero año!   Or we can talk about the cigar deals on the various internet sites.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a hot toddy and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 24, 2014, 12:30:35 AM
Good morning everyone! I hope all my BOTL have a safe and happy Christmas eve!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: TruDog on December 24, 2014, 12:51:34 AM
Good morning everyone! I hope all my BOTL have a safe and happy Christmas eve!
///...Thanks Fred...
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 24, 2014, 01:01:38 AM
Good morning everyone! I hope all my BOTL have a safe and happy Christmas eve!
///...Thanks Fred...
Thanks Craig,  You're one of the few BOTL that will acknowledge me here!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: tgo on December 24, 2014, 01:27:13 AM
These blood red moons are not a bad little smoke but the 2 bucks per kills them for me (got these free). If CI offers them as a buy this amount get them free deal again I might bite
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:42:38 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:43:05 AM
4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/25.00
 3 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 2 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/39.50
 1 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: TruDog on December 24, 2014, 02:46:39 AM
Good morning guys.
...Merry Christmas Eve Chip...
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:48:48 AM
Today is Wednesday, Dec. 24, the 358th day of 2014. There are seven days left in the year. This is Christmas Eve.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:49:12 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Dec. 24, 1914, during World War I, impromptu Christmas truces began to take hold along parts of the Western Front between British and German soldiers who, in some cases, exchanged gifts and even played soccer with each other. Conservationist John Muir, founder of the Sierra Club, died in Los Angeles at age 76.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:49:46 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:50:21 AM
In 1524, Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama — who had discovered a sea route around Africa to India — died in Cochin, India.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:50:43 AM
1814, the United States and Britain signed the Treaty of Ghent, which ended the War of 1812 following ratification by both the British Parliament and the U.S. Senate.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:51:19 AM
In 1851, fire devastated the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C., destroying about 35,000 volumes.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:51:47 AM
In 1871, Giuseppe Verdi's opera "Aida" had its world premiere in Cairo, Egypt.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:52:18 AM
In 1939, Pope Pius XII delivered a Christmas Eve address in which he offered a five-point program for peace and denounced "premeditated aggressions."
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:53:20 AM
In 1943, President Franklin D. Roosevelt appointed Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower supreme commander of Allied forces in Europe as part of Operation Overlord.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:53:44 AM
In 1951, Gian Carlo Menotti's "Amahl and the Night Visitors," the first opera written specifically for television, was first broadcast by NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:54:12 AM
In 1968, the Apollo 8 astronauts, orbiting the moon, read passages from the Old Testament Book of Genesis during a Christmas Eve telecast.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:54:55 AM
In 1974, Cyclone Tracy began battering the Australian city of Darwin, resulting in widespread damage and causing some 65 deaths.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:55:16 AM
In 1984, actor Peter Lawford, 61, died in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:55:40 AM
In 1994, militants hijacked an Air France Airbus A-300 at the Algiers airport; three passengers were slain during the siege before all four hijackers were killed by French commandos in Marseille two days later.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:56:20 AM
In 1999, five hijackers seized an Indian Airlines jet, forcing the aircraft on a journey across South Asia and into the Middle East. (The 8-day ordeal resulted in the death of one passenger and India's release of three jailed pro-Kashmir militants in exchange for the rest of the hostages.)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:56:51 AM
Ten years ago: Bearing gifts of praise and encouragement, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld paid a surprise Christmas Eve visit to U.S. troops in some of the most dangerous areas of Iraq. Afghan President Hamid Karzai (HAH'-mihd KAHR'-zeye) swore in a new Cabinet. The international Cassini spacecraft launched a probe on a three-week free-fall toward Saturn's mysterious moon Titan.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:57:17 AM
Five years ago: The Senate passed health care legislation, 60-39, in the chamber's first Christmas Eve vote since 1895. Sean Goldman, a 9-year-old boy at the center of a five-year custody battle on two continents, was finally turned over to his American father, David Goldman, in Brazil. A woman jumped barriers in St. Peter's Basilica and knocked down Pope Benedict XVI as he was walking down the main aisle to begin Christmas Eve Mass; the pope was unhurt.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:57:49 AM
One year ago: In Egypt, a car bomb ripped through a security headquarters in the Nile Delta city of Mansoura, killing 16 people, almost all policemen. Britain's Queen Elizabeth II granted a posthumous pardon to code-breaker Alan Turing, who was convicted of homosexual behavior in the 1950s. Pope Francis lauded Jesus' humble beginning as a poor and vulnerable baby as he celebrated his first Christmas Eve Mass as pontiff in St. Peter's Basilica. Florida State redshirt freshman quarterback Jameis Winston was named The Associated Press national player of the year.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:58:16 AM
Today's Birthdays: Songwriter-bandleader Dave Bartholomew is 94. Author Mary Higgins Clark is 87. Federal health official Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., is 74. Recording company executive Mike Curb is 70. Rock singer-musician Lemmy (Motorhead) is 69. Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., is 68. Actor Grand L. Bush is 59. Actor Clarence Gilyard is 59. Actress Stephanie Hodge is 58. The president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai (HAH'-mihd KAHR'-zeye), is 57. Rock musician Ian Burden (The Human League) is 57. Actor Anil Kapoor is 55. Actor Wade Williams is 53. Designer Kate Spade is 52. Rock singer Mary Ramsey (10,000 Maniacs) is 51. Actor Mark Valley is 50. Actor Diedrich Bader is 48. Actor Amaury Nolasco is 44. Singer Ricky Martin is 43. Author Stephenie Meyer is 41. "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest is 40. Actor Michael Raymond-James (TV: "Once Upon a Time") is 37. Rock singer Louis Tomlinson (One Direction) is 23.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:58:53 AM
Thought for Today: "To perceive Christmas through its wrapping becomes more difficult with every year." — E.B. White, American author and journalist (1899-1985).

Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 02:59:50 AM
Feeling Your Age
-------------------------

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: "John, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"

John says, "I feel just like a newborn baby."

"Really!? Like a newborn baby!?"

"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just pooped my pants."
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 03:20:23 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 04:21:50 AM
5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/25.00
 3 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 2 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/39.50
 1 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 06:08:24 AM
Happy Jamming Christmas Eve LSU.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 06:16:24 AM
Happy Jamming Christmas Eve LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 06:16:41 AM
6 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/25.00
 3 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 2 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/39.50
 1 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 06:27:49 AM
Happy Christmas Eve Hump Day jam Chip and Dave. 72° and what a fucking storm we had last night. surprised the wifi is up.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 06:28:22 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 06:30:11 AM
Happy Christmas Eve Hump Day jam Chip and Dave. 72° and what a fucking storm we had last night. surprised the wifi is up.
Good Morning Dean, at least it is warm for you!   Yeah that was a major storm line did some big damage along the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Alabama yesterday.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 06:31:16 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.
Sort of like Ho Ho ho Hum?   Morning Tony, where is the Elf on Christmas Eve?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 06:32:08 AM
What ya smoking this for Christmas Eve Dean?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 06:38:47 AM
Good morning Dean and Tony.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 06:40:19 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.

good morning Tony. and you're surprised?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 06:41:29 AM
What ya smoking this for Christmas Eve Dean?
just a New Wave '13 robusto. Short Story or 8-5-8 next.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 06:43:37 AM
Happy Christmas Eve Hump Day jam Chip and Dave. 72° and what a fucking storm we had last night. surprised the wifi is up.
Good Morning Dean, at least it is warm for you!   Yeah that was a major storm line did some big damage along the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Alabama yesterday.
heard they had tornado warnings out for the panhandle up north of here but haven't checked the news yet.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 06:51:24 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.

good morning Tony. and you're surprised?
MB 3's at $4 are a respectable deal but certainly not moving.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 07:03:35 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.
Sort of like Ho Ho ho Hum?   Morning Tony, where is the Elf on Christmas Eve?
Sorry, getting ready and didn't bring my phone into the shower.  ;)  I didn't move the elf last night.  On purpose this time.  Kids pissed me off pretty good.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:07:04 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:08:01 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.
Sort of like Ho Ho ho Hum?   Morning Tony, where is the Elf on Christmas Eve?
Sorry, getting ready and didn't bring my phone into the shower.  ;)  I didn't move the elf last night.  On purpose this time.  Kids pissed me off pretty good.
SCROOGE
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:08:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Morning Travellinat Home Dave, happy Christmas Eve.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 07:09:14 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:10:34 AM
Three red berries instead of red stars this morning Dean?.....well actually 5 red berries....
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:11:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?
No, CG is probably in his bed....
but seriously, no turkey today....tomorrow.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:14:32 AM
Work settle down today Chip?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:15:39 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?
No, CG is probably in his bed....
but seriously, no turkey today....tomorrow.
LOL
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 07:16:37 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.
Sort of like Ho Ho ho Hum?   Morning Tony, where is the Elf on Christmas Eve?
Sorry, getting ready and didn't bring my phone into the shower.  ;)  I didn't move the elf last night.  On purpose this time.  Kids pissed me off pretty good.
SCROOGE
I know.  I really didn't wanna be a dick but they forced my hand.  Been asking them to clean their rooms all week. They spent the entire day after school yesterday in their rooms supposedly getting it done. When they came down for dinner they claimed they were practically done.  I gave them about 90 more minutes and when I went upstairs to tuck them I found they hadn't done a single thing.  They were playing the whole time and didn't even make their beds.  I'm hoping the elf not moving scares them a little.  Otherwise, what the fuck is the elf good for?  It's supposed to put them on their best behavior.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 07:18:41 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?
No, CG is probably in his bed....
but seriously, no turkey today....tomorrow.
I was getting ahead of myself.  That makes more sense.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:19:27 AM
I got to get out pretty early and top,off my Christmas shopping this morning.  Fell,in love yesterday at the Perfume Boutique but the warden should be pleased with all the nice perfume selections I willingly purchased.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:21:17 AM
[...]
So the Elf really is representing the KGB.  Commie Elf!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:27:01 AM
I got to get out pretty early and top,off my Christmas shopping this morning.  Fell,in love yesterday at the Perfume Boutique but the warden should be pleased with all the nice perfume selections I willingly purchased.
Hopefully you got something that smells good and not just the ones the prettiest salesgirls were pitching.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:27:41 AM
[...]
Exactly!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: sfish on December 24, 2014, 07:28:53 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:28:55 AM
[...]
You should have put him facing the corner or with a bag over his head, or strung him up.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:30:19 AM
I got to get out pretty early and top,off my Christmas shopping this morning.  Fell,in love yesterday at the Perfume Boutique but the warden should be pleased with all the nice perfume selections I willingly purchased.
Hopefully you got something that smells good and not just the ones the prettiest salesgirls were pitching.
Everything was smelling good!  I think she will be pleased.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 07:30:57 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
good morning Dave of Many Travels.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:31:17 AM
[...]
Treat him like a squirrel that will teach them.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 07:32:08 AM
Three red berries instead of red stars this morning Dean?.....well actually 5 red berries....
ha, someone noticed the mistletoe.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:36:50 AM
Three red berries instead of red stars this morning Dean?.....well actually 5 red berries....
ha, someone noticed the mistletoe.
I assume y'all are talking about Avi's that most have had to turn off and never see anymore.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:38:59 AM
I got to get out pretty early and top,off my Christmas shopping this morning.  Fell,in love yesterday at the Perfume Boutique but the warden should be pleased with all the nice perfume selections I willingly purchased.
Brave man to venture out today, you are!  I'm not that brave.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:39:03 AM
With all the rioting going on thought a little clarity might be needed.

The Clarity of Philosophy...........

The Great Lao-Tzu said:

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence."

Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:40:04 AM
Three red berries instead of red stars this morning Dean?.....well actually 5 red berries....
ha, someone noticed the mistletoe.
I assume y'all are talking about Avi's that most have had to turn off and never see anymore.
For sure.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:40:40 AM
I got to get out pretty early and top,off my Christmas shopping this morning.  Fell,in love yesterday at the Perfume Boutique but the warden should be pleased with all the nice perfume selections I willingly purchased.
Brave man to venture out today, you are!  I'm not that brave.
No where near a Mall and go early so hopefully not too bad.  Actually was not too bad shopping at 3 stores yesterday afternoon but parking lots were a Fuk'n nightmare.

I rarely buy in B&M's anymore but not aware of a place online other than the same B&M sites to buy certain items like perfume with any confidence they are real.  Other things are simple stocking stuffers.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:42:28 AM

The Great Lao-Tzu said:

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence."
...and I think it was the philosopher Wang Hung Wo that said
Regardless of what you're trolling for
Don't sit out in a mosquito infested area
Without your pants on.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 07:44:32 AM
Looks like the AVOs are stuck.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:45:37 AM
Long as it took to move MB 3's these Avo's might be around for lunch.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 07:48:47 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
I expect them to do as I say and not as I do.  In my house, I'm management.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:53:15 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 07:58:01 AM
Morning Daves(s), Tony, Fishy, Dean, etc.  Got some Christmas shopping to get out to this morning myself.  Kept waiting for inspiration but it never came.  FML.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:00:00 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
I expect them to do as I say and not as I do.  In my house, I'm management.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:01:31 AM
Morning Daves(s), Tony, Fishy, Dean, etc.  Got some Christmas shopping to get out to this morning myself.  Kept waiting for inspiration but it never came.  FML.
Morning Bean.  Maybe should just meet at Guitars and Cadillacs  :) and do our shopping there. ;D
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 08:01:33 AM
Morning Daves(s), Tony, Fishy, Dean, etc.  Got some Christmas shopping to get out to this morning myself.  Kept waiting for inspiration but it never came.  FML.
Good luck, Mark.  Tell everyone that the elf said they were bad and they get nothing this year.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 08:05:37 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 08:05:59 AM
Morning Daves(s), Tony, Fishy, Dean, etc.  Got some Christmas shopping to get out to this morning myself.  Kept waiting for inspiration but it never came.  FML.
Good luck, Mark.  Tell everyone that the elf said they were bad and they get nothing this year.
Somebody obviously didn't get his balls jingled this morning.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:06:26 AM
Morning Daves(s), Tony, Fishy, Dean, etc.  Got some Christmas shopping to get out to this morning myself.  Kept waiting for inspiration but it never came.  FML.
Morning Bean.  Maybe should just meet at Guitars and Cadillacs  :) and do our shopping there. ;D
Also you could come down here to the Bee Caves Dillard's perfume boutique and ask for Tara and she will certainly put you in the Christmas buying spirit.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 08:06:42 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:07:11 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
And a Happy Jamming Eve to you CG.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: sfish on December 24, 2014, 08:08:37 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 08:09:52 AM
Morning Daves(s), Tony, Fishy, Dean, etc.  Got some Christmas shopping to get out to this morning myself.  Kept waiting for inspiration but it never came.  FML.
Morning Bean.  Maybe should just meet at Guitars and Cadillacs  :) and do our shopping there. ;D
Also you could come down here to the Bee Caves Dillard's perfume boutique and ask for Tara and she will certainly put you in the Christmas buying spirit.
Sounds like you may be hitting some after Christmas sales there yourself.  Space your visits, though, so they won't know "the jig is up", so to speak.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 08:11:50 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning Shaun.  All your shopping done and presents wrapped?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 08:21:36 AM
Tracking info on CI order from the last jam:

Last Location: Bethlehem, PA, United States, Tuesday, 12/23/2014

Estimated Delivery: Saturday, 01/03/2015

OK, I know it's the holidays and all, but WTF?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 08:23:02 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 08:23:22 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
And a Happy Jamming Eve to you CG.
JAM!  Now throw up the good stuff CI!  GMornin Tex
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 08:23:50 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning Shaun.  All your shopping done and presents wrapped?
Good morning Mark - everything is ready to roll!  Just need to make it through about 6 hours of work and I am home free!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:24:45 AM
Tracking info on CI order from the last jam:

Last Location: Bethlehem, PA, United States, Tuesday, 12/23/2014

Estimated Delivery: Saturday, 01/03/2015

OK, I know it's the holidays and all, but WTF?
Sure post level service!  Averages 8-9 days to my house for the past year.  They discontinued customer service about 2 years ago.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:25:32 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
And a Happy Jamming Eve to you CG.
JAM!  Now throw up the good stuff CI!  GMornin Tex
Hah this is a humbug jam.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 08:29:01 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning Shaun.  All your shopping done and presents wrapped?
Good morning Mark - everything is ready to roll!  Just need to make it through about 6 hours of work and I am home free!
Good For You.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 08:30:10 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 08:30:51 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:31:59 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning Shaun.  All your shopping done and presents wrapped?
Good morning Mark - everything is ready to roll!  Just need to make it through about 6 hours of work and I am home free!
Glad you got a shortened day!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:33:31 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 08:36:05 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning Shaun.  All your shopping done and presents wrapped?
Good morning Mark - everything is ready to roll!  Just need to make it through about 6 hours of work and I am home free!
Glad you got a shortened day!
Amen!  Company coming over at 3, the inlaws, so it's going to be a full day.  My sisters husband finally got his orders approved so they can come home for a few days(He is in the Navy, Stationed in Everett, WA) so they will be here Thur-Sun)...should be an awesome weekend!  With drinking and smoking included!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 08:36:41 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 08:40:37 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
Doesn't sound like it.  No blowing involved with yours.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 08:42:33 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
Doesn't sound like it.  No blowing involved with yours.
All sounds like hot air anyway.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 24, 2014, 08:43:08 AM
Time to get to work.  Have a great Christmas all!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 08:48:57 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:50:03 AM
Time to get to work.  Have a great Christmas all!
Get to work?????
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:53:19 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:54:54 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 08:55:02 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see
I've lost a few pounds since then.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:56:29 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see
I've lost a few pounds since then.
Only the weight of your hair falling out ;D
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 09:00:57 AM
Time to hit the shopping trail for the final run.  BBL
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 09:01:30 AM
Time to get to work.  Have a great Christmas all!
Take care Dave - have a great Christmas with the family!  (PM sent)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 09:02:06 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 09:02:18 AM
Time to hit the shopping trail for the final run.  BBL
See ya Tex!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 09:13:09 AM
Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see
I've lost a few pounds since then.
Only the weight of your hair falling out ;D
Plus I flossed.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 09:14:21 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 09:18:16 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)
Ohh, hey Tony!   ;D
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 09:19:59 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)
Ohh, hey Tony!   ;D
You draw the short straw too?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 09:27:52 AM
Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)
Ohh, hey Tony!   ;D
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 09:37:26 AM
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 09:39:20 AM
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.
I hear ya bud - god fucked by our developers over the weekend and spend all day Monday fixing it and Tuesday cleaning it up...and add being sick on top of that.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 09:42:38 AM
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.
I hear ya bud - god fucked by our developers over the weekend and spend all day Monday fixing it and Tuesday cleaning it up...and add being sick on top of that.
We're almost twins.  I've been nursing this cold for about a week now.  It appears it's finally breaking.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.
I hear ya bud - god fucked by our developers over the weekend and spend all day Monday fixing it and Tuesday cleaning it up...and add being sick on top of that.
We're almost twins.  I've been nursing this cold for about a week now.  It appears it's finally breaking.
Mine started light Friday morning, then hit Sunday/Monday, I think I am seeing an end to it...hopefully!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 09:50:33 AM
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.
I hear ya bud - god fucked by our developers over the weekend and spend all day Monday fixing it and Tuesday cleaning it up...and add being sick on top of that.
We're almost twins.  I've been nursing this cold for about a week now.  It appears it's finally breaking.
Mine started light Friday morning, then hit Sunday/Monday, I think I am seeing an end to it...hopefully!
I didn't let it stop my herfing with Charlie last Friday.  I smoked 6 cigars that day, despite the cold.  It was a little rough but I made it through.   ;)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 09:51:46 AM
Guess I'll head to the stores while Tony and Shaun sync their menstrual cycles.  Later ladies.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 09:56:49 AM
Guess I'll head to the stores while Tony and Shaun sync their menstrual cycles.  Later ladies.
We're done.  Already sync'd.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 10:01:06 AM
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.
I hear ya bud - god fucked by our developers over the weekend and spend all day Monday fixing it and Tuesday cleaning it up...and add being sick on top of that.
We're almost twins.  I've been nursing this cold for about a week now.  It appears it's finally breaking.
Mine started light Friday morning, then hit Sunday/Monday, I think I am seeing an end to it...hopefully!
I didn't let it stop my herfing with Charlie last Friday.  I smoked 6 cigars that day, despite the cold.  It was a little rough but I made it through.   ;)
6! Good Lord!  I haven't smoked in a while - wanted to smoke to celebrate school being done for the semester but it's not very fun to smoke when you can't breathe through your nose or taste anything.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 10:01:34 AM
Guess I'll head to the stores while Tony and Shaun sync their menstrual cycles.  Later ladies.
Ohh bite me!   ;)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 10:02:44 AM
I got to head out and grab some stuff for the staff here meself and head to the meeting, then back to begin cooking for the sobriety dinner at 6pm.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 10:04:38 AM
severe thunderstorms heading my way so I better get a move on.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 10:10:03 AM
severe thunderstorms heading my way so I better get a move on.
Drive safely, Deano.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 10:21:10 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
         5/$36.00

#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 10:41:44 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00

#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 10:42:46 AM
Yowza, these ought to take us through lunch.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 10:56:08 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos (Robusto) (5.0"x52)
          10/$22.50

#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00
#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 10:56:53 AM
Yowza, these ought to take us through lunch.
Obviously I have no clue how these jams work.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: sfish on December 24, 2014, 10:59:53 AM
Yowza, these ought to take us through lunch.
Obviously I have no clue how these jams work.
Probably better off that way
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 11:04:36 AM
Yowza, these ought to take us through lunch.
Obviously I have no clue how these jams work.
Probably better off that way
Slow here at work today, the way it ought to be.  Hence the time for recaps.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 11:07:25 AM
Good morning...  I'm just lurking, and popping in and out today.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 11:10:09 AM
Norad Santa Tracker - http://www.noradsanta.org/

He seems to be in Bangkok, Thailand.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 11:15:37 AM
Guess I'll head to the stores while Tony and Shaun sync their menstrual cycles.  Later ladies.
Just got back home shopping complete.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 11:16:26 AM
Good morning...  I'm just lurking, and popping in and out today.
You have a way with words, my friend.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 11:16:52 AM
Good morning...  I'm just lurking, and popping in and out today.
I will get the cooking instructions to you sometime today.  Don't have it electronically so got to type it in, not real lengthy though.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 11:16:55 AM
Guess I'll head to the stores while Tony and Shaun sync their menstrual cycles.  Later ladies.
Just got back home shopping complete.
Not too shabby.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 11:17:47 AM
Good morning...  I'm just lurking, and popping in and out today.
Better lay low got the rioters all fired up again up there
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
Guess I'll head to the stores while Tony and Shaun sync their menstrual cycles.  Later ladies.
Just got back home shopping complete.
Not too shabby.
Gave me a damn headache too.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 11:25:27 AM
Good morning...  I'm just lurking, and popping in and out today.
I will get the cooking instructions to you sometime today.  Don't have it electronically so got to type it in, not real lengthy though.
If it's too much trouble, don't go to any trouble.  Besides, I doubt that I'll be able to afford a $60 roast.  I'm more of a $10 ham...!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 11:32:52 AM
Good morning...  I'm just lurking, and popping in and out today.
I will get the cooking instructions to you sometime today.  Don't have it electronically so got to type it in, not real lengthy though.
If it's too much trouble, don't go to any trouble.  Besides, I doubt that I'll be able to afford a $60 roast.  I'm more of a $10 ham...!
I did not know they made $10 hams anymore!  Hell a turkey is at least $15 anymore .
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 11:33:16 AM
Time to walk the dogs now.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 11:46:04 AM
Good morning...  I'm just lurking, and popping in and out today.
I will get the cooking instructions to you sometime today.  Don't have it electronically so got to type it in, not real lengthy though.
If it's too much trouble, don't go to any trouble.  Besides, I doubt that I'll be able to afford a $60 roast.  I'm more of a $10 ham...!
I did not know they made $10 hams anymore!  Hell a turkey is at least $15 anymore .
It's just a 4lb boneless ham.  It's probably just a ham shaped piece of bologna.  I just wanted some thing simple to make.  Just throw it into the toaster oven for an hours, and presto, ham.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 11:47:20 AM
Time to walk the dogs now.
I hear ya... I have to see a man about a horse, myself...!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 11:50:18 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#14 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/$37.50

#13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos (Robusto) (5.0"x52)
          10/$22.50
#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00
#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 11:54:39 AM
Man, too much work for a Wednesday!  Makin me earn my dollars today!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 11:56:09 AM
Man, too much work for a Wednesday!  Makin me earn my dollars today!
Both of them?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 12:01:05 PM
Man, too much work for a Wednesday!  Makin me earn my dollars today!
Both of them?
I suppose I should have just used the singular 'dollar' ;)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 12:06:06 PM
Man, too much work for a Wednesday!  Makin me earn my dollars today!
Making up for all the paid Fuk'n off on the banter all year.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 12:06:53 PM
Man, too much work for a Wednesday!  Makin me earn my dollars today!
Making up for all the paid Fuk'n off on the banter all year.
Ouch.  Must be Tuesday in Texas?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 12:07:13 PM
Dogs walked.  Mexican food next on the agenda in an hour or so.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 12:07:29 PM
Man, too much work for a Wednesday!  Makin me earn my dollars today!
Making up for all the paid Fuk'n off on the banter all year.
Ouch.  Must be Tuesday in Texas?
DAMN TEX!  I thought Tuesday was yesterday!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 12:08:42 PM
Dogs walked.  Mexican food next on the agenda in an hour or so.
Tempted to work through lunch to get all of this shit done before Christmas Eve with the inlaws
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 12:13:17 PM
Dogs walked.  Mexican food next on the agenda in an hour or so.
Tempted to work through lunch to get all of this shit done before Christmas Eve with the inlaws
I could probably leave early but then I'd have to go home.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 12:14:25 PM
Dogs walked.  Mexican food next on the agenda in an hour or so.
Tempted to work through lunch to get all of this shit done before Christmas Eve with the inlaws
I could probably leave early but then I'd have to go home.
That's the big thing - not sure I wanna be around my wife when she is prepping for Christmas, might stay at work as long as I can ;)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 12:14:43 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#15 The CAO Dream Team Sampler:
2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
2 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6" x 50)
2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)
          10/$29.00

#14 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/$37.50
#13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos (Robusto) (5.0"x52)
          10/$22.50
#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00
#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 12:15:43 PM
Running to the cafeteria to see what they have.  Be right back.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 12:15:52 PM
Man, too much work for a Wednesday!  Makin me earn my dollars today!
Making up for all the paid Fuk'n off on the banter all year.
Ouch.  Must be Tuesday in Texas?
DAMN TEX!  I thought Tuesday was yesterday!
I am usually a day behind but just could not let that opportunity slip by. :)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 12:16:37 PM
Running to the cafeteria to see what they have.  Be right back.
Hope they got chocolate eclairs to sweeten you up before you go home.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: YAD on December 24, 2014, 12:19:30 PM
Merry Christmas to all the BotL's with nothing better to do than banter.  Cheers, mateys!  Gotta start getting ready for family and friends filling up the house, so take care and enjoy a fine seegar!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 12:43:47 PM
Right back atcha, Dave.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 12:45:43 PM
Soup and a salad for lunch today.  Gotta watch my girlish figure.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 12:51:31 PM
Work settle down today Chip?
Assholes won't behave today and go to the mall, first chance to get off my feet.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 12:51:59 PM
Howdy everyone.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 12:52:52 PM
Work settle down today Chip?
Assholes won't behave today and go to the mall, first chance to get off my feet.
Sorry to hear it.  Retail is tough though, especially this time of year.  Hope you get to stay off your feet for some time.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 24, 2014, 12:58:52 PM
Work settle down today Chip?
Assholes won't behave today and go to the mall, first chance to get off my feet.
Sorry to hear it.  Retail is tough though, especially this time of year.  Hope you get to stay off your feet for some time.
thanks but that's not happening for a couple of more hours. Back to the grind I go.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 01:00:07 PM
Work settle down today Chip?
Assholes won't behave today and go to the mall, first chance to get off my feet.
Sorry to hear it.  Retail is tough though, especially this time of year.  Hope you get to stay off your feet for some time.
thanks but that's not happening for a couple of more hours. Back to the grind I go.
Don't forget to eat!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 01:04:58 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#16 Padron Maduro #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/$24.00

#15 The CAO Dream Team Sampler:
2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
2 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6" x 50)
2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)

          10/$29.00
#14 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/$37.50
#13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos (Robusto) (5.0"x52)
          10/$22.50
#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00
#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 01:07:37 PM
Howdy everyone.
Damn man you been working too much all week.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 01:08:39 PM
Soup and a salad for lunch today.  Gotta watch my girlish figure.
No donuts?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 01:11:14 PM
Soup and a salad for lunch today.  Gotta watch my girlish figure.
No donuts?
Haven't had a doughnut since the great NJ Herf.  NJDave's fault.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 01:20:17 PM
Soup and a salad for lunch today.  Gotta watch my girlish figure.
No donuts?
Haven't had a doughnut since the great NJ Herf.  NJDave's fault.
Have one today and blame it on Santa Claus.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on December 24, 2014, 01:20:55 PM
MERRY FRIGGIN' CHRISTMAS!
I hope all youse guys have a great holiday, and an even better seegar!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 01:21:21 PM
Soup and a salad for lunch today.  Gotta watch my girlish figure.
No donuts?
Haven't had a doughnut since the great NJ Herf.  NJDave's fault.
Have one today and blame it on Santa Claus.
Well I have been wanting to try the Croissant Doughnut...
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
MERRY FRIGGIN' CHRISTMAS!
I hope all youse guys have a great holiday, and an even better seegar!
Thanks, George.  All the same to you and yours too.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 01:23:58 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#17 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto (5.0"x52)
          10/$32.50

#16 Padron Maduro #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/$24.00
#15 The CAO Dream Team Sampler:
2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
2 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6" x 50)
2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)

          10/$29.00
#14 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/$37.50
#13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos (Robusto) (5.0"x52)
          10/$22.50
#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00
#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on December 24, 2014, 01:43:01 PM
MERRY FRIGGIN' CHRISTMAS!
I hope all youse guys have a great holiday, and an even better seegar!
Thanks, George.  All the same to you and yours too.
Thanks Tony! Some day I'll get an assistant I can trust enough so I can spend more time on the banter. I can always use a little dose of east coast. Be happy. Be safe. Relish the time you get to spend with the ones you love. That goes for all you BotLs. Ho de ho ho! Gotta run to the store for last minute presents. In-laws don'tcha know.
PEACE!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 01:51:57 PM
Good to have you drop in, BBF.  Merry Christmas to ya.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 01:52:50 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 01:55:33 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sweet!  I was hoping to sneak a cigar after work but the wife has already texted me a bunch of times to hurry home.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 01:56:39 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Hope you got a spot out of the wind.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 01:57:30 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sweet!  I was hoping to sneak a cigar after work but the wife has already texted me a bunch of times to hurry home.
Hurry but by your definition of hurrying.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 02:01:15 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Hope you got a spot out of the wind.
At my desk at work. Doing some housekeeping type work, but mostly shopping and presents so far today.  Really wasn't bad at the stores, though by now probably a different story.

With the 50 deg cold wind out there this is much better.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 02:01:23 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:02:47 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 02:06:06 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sweet!  I was hoping to sneak a cigar after work but the wife has already texted me a bunch of times to hurry home.
Tell her you'll get there when you get there!  Got a corona with you?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:09:21 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sweet!  I was hoping to sneak a cigar after work but the wife has already texted me a bunch of times to hurry home.
Tell her you'll get there when you get there!  Got a corona with you?
I just may.  I'll go check.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:21:16 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#18 Flor de Las Antillas Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/$27.50

#17 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto (5.0"x52)
          10/$32.50
#16 Padron Maduro #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/$24.00
#15 The CAO Dream Team Sampler:
2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
2 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6" x 50)
2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)

          10/$29.00
#14 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/$37.50
#13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos (Robusto) (5.0"x52)
          10/$22.50
#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00
#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:29:27 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#19 Xikar HC Series Criollo Toro (6.5"x52)
          10/$32.50

#18 Flor de Las Antillas Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/$27.50
#17 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto (5.0"x52)
          10/$32.50
#16 Padron Maduro #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/$24.00
#15 The CAO Dream Team Sampler:
2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
2 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6" x 50)
2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)

          10/$29.00
#14 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/$37.50
#13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos (Robusto) (5.0"x52)
          10/$22.50
#12 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2"x52)
          10/$25.00
#11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso) (6.0"x52)
          5/$36.00
#10 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/$32.50
#9  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/$21.50
#8  Nica Libre
         10/$24.50
#7  AVO XO
          5/$24.50
#6  Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#5  H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/$23.50
#4  5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/$25.00
#3  Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/$22.50
#2  Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/$39.50
#1  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/$24.50
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 02:31:26 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 02:38:51 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 02:44:24 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
It's going to be a close battle ;)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 02:45:08 PM
my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 02:45:34 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 02:48:06 PM
my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Steamed clams?  Howdy Dean.  Having a southern fried Christmas?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:49:29 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 02:50:22 PM
my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Afternoon Dean.  Steamed veggies are the way to go.  Gotta season the water, though.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:50:36 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
I have unlocked my laptop and getting ready to shutdown.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 02:51:38 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
I have unlocked my laptop and getting ready to shutdown.
Damn, you will probably beat me then.  8 more min!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 02:52:42 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
I have unlocked my laptop and getting ready to shutdown.
Looks like these Xikar's will hang around and not cause you to fall behind on the recaps too badly.  Which, BTW, thanks for those.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 02:53:47 PM
my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Steamed clams?  Howdy Dean.  Having a southern fried Christmas?
dinner at the AA Clubhouse. they are doing a roast and people signed up to bring food. I am trying to steam 4# of veggies to leave at 5:30 for a 6:30 dinner, and I have to pick up a young lady along the way.

howdy back Mike. Happy Holidays.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:53:49 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sweet!  I was hoping to sneak a cigar after work but the wife has already texted me a bunch of times to hurry home.
Tell her you'll get there when you get there!  Got a corona with you?
I just may.  I'll go check.
I only have two cigars with me and neither is a corona.  Thinking about smoking an Oliva V robusto anyway but it is raining and all.  Sheesh.  I think I'm gonna skip it.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 02:54:57 PM
my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Afternoon Dean.  Steamed veggies are the way to go.  Gotta season the water, though.
a little butter and salt. hi Mark. Happy Holidays.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 24, 2014, 02:56:16 PM
CG87 out - everyone have a great Christmas Eve and Day!!!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 24, 2014, 02:56:30 PM
I'm out, guys.  I'll check back with yuz later on.  Enjoy the rest of your Christmas Eve!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 02:58:05 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 02:58:15 PM
Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sweet!  I was hoping to sneak a cigar after work but the wife has already texted me a bunch of times to hurry home.
Tell her you'll get there when you get there!  Got a corona with you?
I just may.  I'll go check.
I only have two cigars with me and neither is a corona.  Thinking about smoking an Oliva V robusto anyway but it is raining and all.  Sheesh.  I think I'm gonna skip it.
Yeah, hopefully you'll have a chance over the weekend to enjoy that one.  Merry Christmas, Tony.  We certainly are enjoying your little interwebs creation here.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 02:58:40 PM
amazing, 81 degrees and thunderstorms. now what I'm use to on Christmas Eve.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 02:58:52 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 02:59:53 PM
see ya CG and AfoC.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 03:08:52 PM
Feliz Navidad.  Prospero año y Felicidad.  One and all.  Enjoy the holiday.  Have some great fam time.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 03:10:07 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 03:20:57 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 03:32:52 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
my first quiet Christmas! no drama, chaos, or dysfunction.
got some great cigars lined up for the morning and a few friends to visit in the afternoon.
different indeed.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 24, 2014, 03:33:04 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 03:33:05 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Just a couple of home bodies.  Christmas with the ex-in-laws?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 03:35:21 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Ah, the ol' elevated leg gig...  Gots to have some Christmas spirits to get into the Christmas spirit.  Ho, Ho, Ho, Bret.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 03:35:27 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
hey RazMan!!!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 24, 2014, 03:38:47 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Ah, the ol' elevated leg gig...  Gots to have some Christmas spirits to get into the Christmas spirit.  Ho, Ho, Ho, Bret.
Indeed. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, Mikey.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 03:39:24 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Just a couple of home bodies.  Christmas with the ex-in-laws?
Not ex, unless you've heard something I haven't!?!?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 24, 2014, 03:40:07 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
hey RazMan!!!
Hiya, Deano. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you too. Got anybody to keep you company on the holiday, or looking forward to peace and quiet?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 03:40:54 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Now that's a plan I can get behind.  Not the leg part, the whiskey part.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 03:49:21 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
hey RazMan!!!
Hiya, Deano. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you too. Got anybody to keep you company on the holiday, or looking forward to peace and quiet?
as far as I know I am expecting peace and quiet, but I may get a visitor, just would rather be alone and turn my phone off.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 03:59:47 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Just a couple of home bodies.  Christmas with the ex-in-laws?
Not ex, unless you've heard something I haven't!?!?
Dooh.  Never mind.  Musta been thinking about the other Marky Mark.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 24, 2014, 04:08:09 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Now that's a plan I can get behind.  Not the leg part, the whiskey part.
Well come on over. Take I90 to I405, 405 to SR167, 167 to SR 18, then follow the signs for Enumclaw. Call me when you're getting close.  Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, Mark.

;-)
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 24, 2014, 04:08:42 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
hey RazMan!!!
Hiya, Deano. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you too. Got anybody to keep you company on the holiday, or looking forward to peace and quiet?
as far as I know I am expecting peace and quiet, but I may get a visitor, just would rather be alone and turn my phone off.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 04:08:53 PM
Perdomo is done and the veggies are just about. they can sit now and I can nuke them before I have to leave.

guess I have time for a cigar. EPC 2nd corona.
75 degrees and steady rain.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 04:13:05 PM
HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Just a couple of home bodies.  Christmas with the ex-in-laws?
Not ex, unless you've heard something I haven't!?!?
Dooh.  Never mind.  Musta been thinking about the other Marky Mark.
Will be 30 yrs next November, so if she hasn't dumped my ass by now I don't think she's going to.  As long as I don't stray too far off the reservation anyway.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 04:14:51 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Now that's a plan I can get behind.  Not the leg part, the whiskey part.
Well come on over. Take I90 to I405, 405 to SR167, 167 to SR 18, then follow the signs for Enumclaw. Call me when you're getting close.  Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, Mark.

;-)
Ha, sounds good, let me gas up the bike and pack the travel humi.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 24, 2014, 04:22:12 PM
About time for me to head home as well. Merry Christmas, my fine BOTL.  Hope Santa is good to you, regardless of your behavior this past year!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 24, 2014, 04:27:25 PM
....................... and I think I'll take a quick nap.
Happy Happy Happy Holidays!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 05:32:27 PM
Evening Cigar Santa's.  Back from my Fajita and Tamale extravaganza, mighty damn good Christmas Eve dinner too.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 05:45:08 PM
It looks like everyone is taking naps...
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 05:52:35 PM
It looks like everyone is taking naps...
I'm here.  What did you decide to cook?
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 06:00:07 PM
It looks like everyone is taking naps...
I'm here.  What did you decide to cook?
I had to make a green bean casserole to take to my sister-in-laws house tonight.  Actually, in about an hour.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Short stack on December 24, 2014, 06:00:39 PM
It looks like everyone is taking naps...
I'm here.  What did you decide to cook?
Merry Chtistmas to You Sir and all the other BOTLs that keep me entertained daily,Best to all the families
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 06:02:48 PM
The Diesel Uncut is jamming.  It looks sort of interesting.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 06:04:04 PM
It looks like everyone is taking naps...
I'm here.  What did you decide to cook?
Merry Chtistmas to You Sir and all the other BOTLs that keep me entertained daily,Best to all the families
And a Merry Christmas to you too...!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 06:19:52 PM
It looks like everyone is taking naps...
I'm here.  What did you decide to cook?
Merry Chtistmas to You Sir and all the other BOTLs that keep me entertained daily,Best to all the families
Merry Christmas to You and Your Family Short Stack!  Have a safe and happy Holiday May Santa put a fine cigar in your stocking.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 24, 2014, 06:30:52 PM
It's time to go to a Christmas Party at my sister-in-laws.  Later all...!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 06:31:51 PM
Have a great evening and Merry Christmas.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: tcarblu on December 24, 2014, 06:37:19 PM
Merry Christmas to all on the banter. Enjoy!
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 07:32:41 PM
Perdomo Edicion De Silvio Robusto Maduro for a Christmas Eve cigar.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 07:49:58 PM
Perdomo Edicion De Silvio Robusto Maduro for a Christmas Eve cigar.
Enjoy your cigar and Merry Christmas CB
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 24, 2014, 07:58:12 PM
Perdomo Edicion De Silvio Robusto Maduro for a Christmas Eve cigar.
Enjoy your cigar and Merry Christmas CB
Happy Holidays Dave.  Might get a few snow flakes but temps above freezing.  Staying in the upper forties.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 08:23:38 PM
Perdomo Edicion De Silvio Robusto Maduro for a Christmas Eve cigar.
Enjoy your cigar and Merry Christmas CB
Happy Holidays Dave.  Might get a few snow flakes but temps above freezing.  Staying in the upper forties.
Clear and sunny here lows in the mid 30's high around 60 tomorrow..might can get an afternoon cigar in.
Title: Re: 12/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 24, 2014, 10:47:11 PM
Merry Christmas