CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 21, 2014, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 12/21/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 21, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there. At least there are warm cigar deals on the various internet sites that will help us get through it.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a hot toddy and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 12:02:25 AM
Looks like it might be a good jam too.  Ok, good night all.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 21, 2014, 12:50:53 AM
Looks like it might be a good jam too.  Ok, good night all.
maybe,  maybe not.  Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 01:00:12 AM
 2  CAO Brazilia Gol! Robusto (5.0 x 56)
         10/38.99
 1  Tatuaje Miami Robusto
          5/32.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 01:16:16 AM
 3  Oliva Serie V Melanio Robusto (5.0 x 52)  #1 Cigar of 2014!
           5/29.99
 2  CAO Brazilia Gol! Robusto (5.0 x 56)
         10/38.99
 1  Tatuaje Miami Robusto
          5/32.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 01:16:47 AM
And with that I'm heading off for a long winters' nap!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:07:53 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:08:14 AM
4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 2 CAO Brazilia
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/33.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:25:06 AM
Today is Sunday, Dec. 21, the 355th day of 2014. There are 10 days left in the year. Winter arrives at 6:03 p.m. Eastern time.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:25:55 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 21, 1864, during the Civil War, Union forces led by Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman concluded their "March to the Sea," which had begun in Atlanta on Nov. 15 and ended with the capture of Savannah, Georgia.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:26:38 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:27:05 AM

In 1620, Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower went ashore for the first time at present-day Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:27:40 AM
In 1879, the Henrik Ibsen play "A Doll's House" premiered at the Royal Theater in Copenhagen.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:28:17 AM

In 1913, the first newspaper crossword puzzle, billed as a "Word-Cross Puzzle," was published in the New York World.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:29:04 AM
In 1914, the first feature-length silent film comedy, Mack Sennett's "Tillie's Punctured Romance," starring Marie Dressler, Mabel Normand and Charlie Chaplin, premiered. The U.S. government began requiring passport applicants to provide photographs of themselves.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:29:33 AM
In 1937, Walt Disney's first animated feature, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," had its world premiere in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:30:00 AM
In 1942, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Williams v. North Carolina, ruled 6-2 that all states had to recognize divorces granted in Nevada.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:30:35 AM

In 1945, Gen. George S. Patton died in Heidelberg, Germany
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:31:02 AM
In 1958, Charles de Gaulle was elected to a seven-year term as the first president of the Fifth Republic of France.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:32:37 AM
In 1968, Apollo 8 was launched on a mission to orbit the moon.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:33:07 AM
In 1971, the U.N. Security Council chose Kurt Waldheim to succeed U Thant as Secretary-General.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:33:33 AM
In 1976, the Liberian-registered tanker Argo Merchant broke apart near Nantucket Island, off Massachusetts, almost a week after running aground, spilling 7.5 million gallons of oil into the North Atlantic.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:34:04 AM
In 1988, 270 people were killed when a terrorist bomb exploded aboard a Pam Am Boeing 747 over Lockerbie, Scotland, sending wreckage crashing to the ground.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:34:29 AM
Ten years ago: A suicide bombing at a mess hall tent near Mosul, Iraq, killed 22 people, including 14 U.S. service members and three American contractors. Christian Chesnot and Georges Malbrunot, two French reporters held hostage for four months in Iraq, were released. The Associated Press told the Bowl Championship Series to stop using its college football poll to determine which teams would play for the national title and in the most prestigious bowl games. The NFL fined Jacksonville safety Donovin Darius $75,000 for a hit across the neck of Green Bay's Robert Ferguson that left the wide receiver temporarily paralyzed.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:35:13 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama hailed a crucial, early-morning test vote in the Senate on his health care overhaul, in which all 58 Democrats and two independents held together against unanimous Republican opposition. The Obama administration imposed a 3-hour limit on how long airlines can keep passengers waiting inside planes delayed on the ground. A Russian rocket blasted off from Kazakhstan, shuttling an American, a Russian and a Japanese to the International Space Station.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:35:51 AM

One year ago: Director of National Intelligence James Clapper declassified more documents outlining how the National Security Agency was first authorized to start collecting bulk phone and Internet records in the hunt for al-Qaida terrorists and how a court eventually gained oversight of the program. Gunfire hit three U.S. military aircraft trying to evacuate American citizens in a remote region of South Sudan that had become a battleground between the country's military and renegade troops. Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., 84, the billionaire businessman and longtime president of the World Jewish C
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:36:36 AM
Today's Birthdays: Country singer Freddie Hart is 88. Talk show host Phil Donahue is 79. Movie director John Avildsen is 79. Actress Jane Fonda is 77. Actor Larry Bryggman is 76. Singer Carla Thomas is 72. Musician Albert Lee is 71. Conductor Michael Tilson Thomas is 70. Actor Josh Mostel is 68. Actor Samuel L. Jackson is 66. Movie producer Jeffrey Katzenberg is 64. Singer Betty Wright is 61. International Tennis Hall-of-Famer Chris Evert is 60. Actress Jane Kaczmarek is 59. Country singer Lee Roy Parnell is 58. Entertainer Jim Rose is 58. Actor-comedian Ray Romano is 57. Elva and Eva Brignac are 54. Country singer Christy Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 52. Rock musician Murph (The Lemonheads; Dinosaur Jr.) is 50. Actor-comedian Andy Dick is 49. Rock musician Gabrielle Glaser is 49. Actress Michelle Hurd is 48. Actor Kiefer Sutherland is 48. Actress Karri Turner is 48. Actress Khrystyne Haje is 46. Country singer Brad Warren (The Warren Brothers) is 46. Actress Julie Delpy is 45. Country singer-musician Rhean (rehn) Boyer (Carolina Rain) is 44. Contemporary Christian singer Natalie Grant is 43. Actor Glenn Fitzgerald is 43. Singer-musician Brett Scallions is 43. Rock singer Lukas Rossi (Rock Star Supernova) is 38. Rock musician Anna Bulbrook (Airborne Toxic Event) is 32. Country singer Luke Stricklin is 32. Actor Steven Yeun is 31. Actress Kaitlyn Dever (TV: "Last Man Standing") is 18.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:38:57 AM
Thought for Today: "Winter comes but once a year, And when it comes it brings the doctor good cheer." — Ogden Nash, American humorist (1902-1971).

Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 02:39:48 AM
Twenty Dollars
-------------------------

On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new
husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed.
This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 30 years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state. During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate downsizing, and he had been let go. It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than thirty years of steady deposits and interest totaling
nearly$1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which were worth over $2
million, and informed him that they were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for the more than three decades she had 'charged' him for sex, these holdings had multiplied and these were the results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out, 'If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I would have given you all my business!'

That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 03:02:15 AM
Looks like the Jam is stuck so I guess it's time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 03:33:12 AM
That didn't help any.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 04:11:23 AM
5 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 2 CAO Brazilia
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/33.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 05:03:42 AM
6 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
5 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 2 CAO Brazilia
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/33.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 05:50:34 AM
And with that I'm heading off for a long winters' nap!
Lookd like everyone else did the same thing.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 07:05:44 AM
And with that I'm heading off for a long winters' nap!
Lookd like everyone else did the same thing.
But I'm back!....Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 07:18:39 AM
Morning LSU and Travellin Dave.  Slept in pretty late myself today.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 07:20:12 AM
Looks like 2 good Jam cigars and no good Jam Deals.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 07:28:01 AM
7 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro Torpedo (6.5 x 52)
          5/19.99
 6 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 5 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 2 CAO Brazilia
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/33.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 07:28:35 AM
Morning TexDave.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 07:30:30 AM
Decent daily deal on 601 Blues at the Sister 10/$40.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 07:31:25 AM
Morning TexDave.
Does not look like you slept much last night.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 07:35:11 AM
Morning TexDave.
Does not look like you slept much last night.
Enough.  Finished up some cooking and it ran a little late, but all done.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 07:48:04 AM
Morning TexDave.
Does not look like you slept much last night.
Enough.  Finished up some cooking and it ran a little late, but all done.
I see.  We had 2 Thanksgivings one with Ham and one with Turkey so are going with a standing rib roast for Christmas.  What is on your menu?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 08:06:54 AM
Morning TexDave.
Does not look like you slept much last night.
Enough.  Finished up some cooking and it ran a little late, but all done.
I see.  We had 2 Thanksgivings one with Ham and one with Turkey so are going with a standing rib roast for Christmas.  What is on your menu?
Well, Christmas eve is ham, mac & cheese, pierogie, various salads and sides, pickled herring.  Christmas day starts with breakfast casserole then later, turkey with thanksgiving like sides.  I buy the pierogie and herring and provide the location,  my mother and daughter do the rest.  My brother and his family are out of town this Christmas.  We usually do Christmas eve and they do Christmas day.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 08:07:18 AM
Where'd Chip go?  Workaference?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:10:23 AM
good morning. think I finally fell asleep around 4am why am I up now!?
Torano Salutem robusto and coffee.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:13:30 AM
Morning TexDave.
Does not look like you slept much last night.
Enough.  Finished up some cooking and it ran a little late, but all done.
I see.  We had 2 Thanksgivings one with Ham and one with Turkey so are going with a standing rib roast for Christmas.  What is on your menu?
Well, Christmas eve is ham, mac & cheese, pierogie, various salads and sides, pickled herring.  Christmas day starts with breakfast casserole then later, turkey with thanksgiving like sides.  I buy the pierogie and herring and provide the location,  my mother and daughter do the rest.  My brother and his family are out of town this Christmas.  We usually do Christmas eve and they do Christmas day.
Sounds great!  We did very Traditional Thanksgiving(s) so twisting off a little for Christmas with the prime rib, baked potatoes, green bean casserole and chocolate pie.  We always go to the same Mexican Restaurant and have hot tamales for Christmas Eve.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:14:09 AM
good morning. think I finally fell asleep around 4am why am I up now!?
Torano Salutem robusto and coffee.
Morning All-nighter Dean.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:14:33 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:15:23 AM
Where'd Chip go?  Workaference?
It is that time of the morning for him, also may be his monthly inventory Sunday.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:16:15 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
WTF are you talking about???
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:19:35 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.

WTF are you talking about???

Chip's 'funny'. every time they had sex he gave her $20. after 30 years she had saved millions.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:21:47 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.

WTF are you talking about???

Chip's 'funny'. every time they had sex he gave her $20. after 30 years she had saved millions.
OK now I get it.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:22:38 AM
Chilly here how is your weather down there today Dean?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:25:14 AM
Chilly here how is your weather down there today Dean?
61° and the rain just started.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 08:30:21 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:33:58 AM
Chilly here how is your weather down there today Dean?
61° and the rain just started.
Cloudy here and our high only 57 but 72 forecast for tomorrow.  70 on Christmas Day.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:34:22 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:36:42 AM
Chilly here how is your weather down there today Dean?
61° and the rain just started.
Cloudy here and our high only 57 but 72 forecast for tomorrow.  70 on Christmas Day.
high 50's here for Christmas, but no snow forecast. :)
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:51:44 AM
Chilly here how is your weather down there today Dean?
61° and the rain just started.
Cloudy here and our high only 57 but 72 forecast for tomorrow.  70 on Christmas Day.
high 50's here for Christmas, but no snow forecast. :)
I will venture to say that is quite a bit warmer than Christmas in Upstate New York on Christmas.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:53:07 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 21, 2014, 08:54:06 AM
Where'd Chip go?  Workaference?
Inventory people pissing me off so fired them, kind of busy counting things myself now.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:55:01 AM
this Torano Salutem isn't a bad cigar. a bit of cherry, coffee, caramel, and pepper. about medium bodied.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 08:56:34 AM
Where'd Chip go?  Workaference?
Inventory people pissing me off so fired them, kind of busy counting things myself now.
Merry Fucking Christmas people. don't want to work, fine, get the fuck out.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:00:07 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:00:07 AM
Where'd Chip go?  Workaference?
Inventory people pissing me off so fired them, kind of busy counting things myself now.
Merry Fucking Christmas people. don't want to work, fine, get the fuck out.
LMAO
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:00:33 AM
Chilly here how is your weather down there today Dean?
61° and the rain just started.
Cloudy here and our high only 57 but 72 forecast for tomorrow.  70 on Christmas Day.
high 50's here for Christmas, but no snow forecast. :)
I will venture to say that is quite a bit warmer than Christmas in Upstate New York on Christmas.
I think upstate NY will be cool an heavy rain on Christmas Eve, clearing on Christmas day but in the 40's
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:01:44 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Well if the car is not in your name then cancel the damn insurance tomorrow and tell them Happy Fuk'n New Year.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:02:13 AM
this Torano Salutem isn't a bad cigar. a bit of cherry, coffee, caramel, and pepper. about medium bodied.
Agreed, I've enjoyed them as well.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:03:04 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Well if the car is not in your name then cancel the damn insurance tomorrow and tell them Happy Fuk'n New Year.
Agreed!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:03:41 AM
Damn, I'm agreeable today.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:04:03 AM
Where'd Chip go?  Workaference?
Inventory people pissing me off so fired them, kind of busy counting things myself now.
Hang in there!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:05:24 AM
Damn, I'm agreeable today.
That's because blue balls Fish is not here  :) or else maybe just the Christmas spirit.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:05:40 AM
8 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/39.99
 7 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro Torpedo (6.5 x 52)
          5/19.99
 6 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 5 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 2 CAO Brazilia
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/33.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:06:16 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Well if the car is not in your name then cancel the damn insurance tomorrow and tell them Happy Fuk'n New Year.
Agreed!
And if the car is in your name have it seized  and sell it.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:07:12 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Well if the car is not in your name then cancel the damn insurance tomorrow and tell them Happy Fuk'n New Year.
they were suppose to have been taken off, just like the phone bill was to have been taken care of. how do people run these businesses?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:08:19 AM
8 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/39.99
 7 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro Torpedo (6.5 x 52)
          5/19.99
 6 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 5 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 2 CAO Brazilia
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/33.50

Been so long since the last change I forgot there is a Jam going.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:08:39 AM
Damn, I'm agreeable today.
I'll agree with that.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:10:30 AM
"That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut."

had it been my wife I'd been lucky to give $20 a year.
Well, getting to make up for lost time, so all good!
not last night. just couldn't sleep!
We all have those nights and seems like the older I get the more of them.
worried about that $1,000 phone bill hanging over my head, the IRS payment, the camper in NY that should be sold, the deadbeat boy that's still living with his mommy and him not paying me for his car insurance.
come on New Year and no wife or deadbeats!!!!
Well if the car is not in your name then cancel the damn insurance tomorrow and tell them Happy Fuk'n New Year.
they were suppose to have been taken off, just like the phone bill was to have been taken care of. how do people run these businesses?
Just cancel the entire policy in writing (email is fine) then quit fucking paying them and go elsewhere for a new one.  If you cancelled it why are you still paying?

Phone was an unexpired contract Insurance is not you can cancel anytime, big damn difference.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:13:36 AM
Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:16:29 AM
[...]

the outstanding 'MY' Family Plan bill was suppose to have been switched over to their new Family Plan billing. something got screwed up.
the car insurance I'm sure hasn't been caught up in the policy billing cycle. I hope.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:18:03 AM
time for more coffee and another cigar.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:29:13 AM
time for more coffee and another cigar.
Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte robusto chosen.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:29:42 AM
Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:30:23 AM
time for more coffee and another cigar.
Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte robusto chosen.
Something with a long name might be better. :)
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:33:14 AM
purty cigar.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:36:19 AM
purty cigar.
That is a purity cigar and looks like you are ready to enjoy it.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:37:58 AM
Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.
he's just a young punk. I was asked to 'stand guard' as he was leaving to make sure he didn't cause any problems. 911 works quickly here, and I was told that if things got out of hand I'd be 'covered'. nearest local jail is in a town called Bronson.
:)
nobody wants to piss me off any more than I already am today!!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:47:32 AM
Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.
he's just a young punk. I was asked to 'stand guard' as he was leaving to make sure he didn't cause any problems. 911 works quickly here, and I was told that if things got out of hand I'd be 'covered'. nearest local jail is in a town called Bronson.
:)
nobody wants to piss me off any more than I already am today!!
her mommy just came and picked them both up. isn't that nice?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:48:19 AM
Cattail Creek RV Park news:

tramp next door had her boyfriend spend the night; the one that was evicted because he was a slob and getting 'violent', and was not to set foot on the property again. going to be interesting to see what happens.

updates as they happen.
Stay low those deals never end well.
he's just a young punk. I was asked to 'stand guard' as he was leaving to make sure he didn't cause any problems. 911 works quickly here, and I was told that if things got out of hand I'd be 'covered'. nearest local jail is in a town called Bronson.
:)
nobody wants to piss me off any more than I already am today!!
her mommy just came and picked them both up. isn't that nice?
More like stupid.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:49:33 AM
Fallen Angel's up have not seen them in a while.  5/$22.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:51:53 AM
tons of smoke!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:54:15 AM
tons of smoke!
For sure.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 09:54:49 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:56:01 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 09:58:15 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:58:53 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
Good Morning Tony, well at least you did not call me asshole.  Right now though I have got some bait set for insulation eating squirrel killing.  Sitting in the recliner with my pellet gun reedy.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 09:59:14 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
you are absolutely correct there Tony!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:01:17 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
You could call me Post Whore cause I am just that this weekend.  Going to pass up CG before New Years to ring his bell.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:01:38 AM
Truth is, I couldn't taste a damn thing today because of this cold.  Been fighting it for a week.  Wound up smoking 6 cigars on Friday but nothing since and can't foresee any smoking for at least the next two days.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 10:01:48 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
Good Morning Tony, well at least you did not call me asshole.  Right now though I have got some bait set for insulation eating squirrel killing.  Sitting in the recliner with my pellet gun reedy.
call: BD Pest Control Services. 1-800-KILLEMM
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:01:57 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
you are absolutely correct there Tony!
Oh Lord you should have not told him that!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:04:02 AM

Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, squirrel hunter Dave and overworked Chip.

Fixed it!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 21, 2014, 10:04:11 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
you are absolutely correct there Tony!
Oh Lord you should have not told him that!
lousy burn and it went out once already.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:04:40 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
Good Morning Tony, well at least you did not call me asshole.  Right now though I have got some bait set for insulation eating squirrel killing.  Sitting in the recliner with my pellet gun reedy.
call: BD Pest Control Services. 1-800-KILLEMM
Don't worry, we don't call the pest control in the South!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:08:12 AM
Good morning, pissed off Dean, agreeable Dave, TXDave (sorry, couldn't think of anything based on the last few posts) and overworked Chip.
good morning Tony.
I think that last smoke you had was better tasting than the one you've got now, but what the fuck do I know?
you are absolutely correct there Tony!
Oh Lord you should have not told him that!
lousy burn and it went out once already.
That sux.  Looked like it was going pretty good early on in the picture
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:11:40 AM
Looks like Fallen Angels have lost their allure sure moving slow.  They are pretty good with a few months aging but pretty bad ROT was my assessment of them.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:26:53 AM
Looks like Fallen Angels have lost their allure sure moving slow.  They are pretty good with a few months aging but pretty bad ROT was my assessment of them.
Angels Now gone with Xikar HC Maduro's up 10/$25.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:43:59 AM
Sorry about that, kids wanted hot chocolate.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:45:35 AM
Sorry about that, kids wanted hot chocolate.
Sure Dad was not fixing a little toddy too?  ;D
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 10:53:37 AM
Morning hot toddy Tony.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 10:54:24 AM
The end is closing in on the damn elf.... Green Mile time.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 10:55:42 AM
Time is closing in on the damn elf.... Green Mile time.
Got to get his ass out of jail first.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 11:00:45 AM
Bastard could not resist sunflower seeds!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 11:21:11 AM
Sorry about that, kids wanted hot chocolate.
Sure Dad was not fixing a little toddy too?  ;D
I seriously thought to do it.  Asked my wife if it would be wrong to pour whiskey in my coffee this early in the day.  She told me to go for it.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 11:23:28 AM
Sorry about that, kids wanted hot chocolate.
Sure Dad was not fixing a little toddy too?  ;D
I seriously thought to do it.  Asked my wife if it would be wrong to pour whiskey in my coffee this early in the day.  She told me to go for it.
Naturally, I did the opposite.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 11:36:18 AM
I do love these MF'ers.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 11:45:01 AM
I do love these MF'ers.
+1 those Lancero's are excellent.  One of CG's (non-tat) favorites too I believe.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 11:46:02 AM
Sorry about that, kids wanted hot chocolate.
Sure Dad was not fixing a little toddy too?  ;D
I seriously thought to do it.  Asked my wife if it would be wrong to pour whiskey in my coffee this early in the day.  She told me to go for it.
Naturally, I did the opposite.
Bad as it may hurt sometimes they are correct and you should agree with them and that was one of those times.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 11:49:31 AM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 11:52:48 AM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
And why would you go there?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 11:55:22 AM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
And why would you go there?
I know, seems like things should be slow, but no dice.  Gotta work if I wanna get paid.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 11:58:44 AM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
Morning Working on Sunday Bean.  Yep a better than average Jam today.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 12:01:59 PM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
And why would you go there?
I know, seems like things should be slow, but no dice.  Gotta work if I wanna get paid.
That is a bitch isn't it, we should have been born trust fund babies.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
New Banner Ad on CI:   20% Off Sitewide use code WINTER. Good for 48 hours.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 12:10:09 PM
New Banner Ad on CI:   20% Off Sitewide use code WINTER. Good for 48 hours.
Nice, but I'll be curious to see what the restrictions are.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 12:17:53 PM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
And why would you go there?
I know, seems like things should be slow, but no dice.  Gotta work if I wanna get paid.
That is a bitch isn't it, we should have been born trust fund babies.
Or married into it. At least get paid for saying "yes dear".
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 12:19:10 PM
New Banner Ad on CI:   20% Off Sitewide use code WINTER. Good for 48 hours.
Nice, but I'll be curious to see what the restrictions are.
Click on the "some restrictions apply" link and goes to a 404.  Figures.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 12:25:20 PM
Sorry about that, kids wanted hot chocolate.
Sure Dad was not fixing a little toddy too?  ;D
I seriously thought to do it.  Asked my wife if it would be wrong to pour whiskey in my coffee this early in the day.  She told me to go for it.
Naturally, I did the opposite.
Bad as it may hurt sometimes they are correct and you should agree with them and that was one of those times.
I have this thing about drinking before noon.  I fool myself into thinking I'm in control if I can wait.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 12:25:45 PM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
Welcome to the shit show, Mark.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 21, 2014, 12:31:41 PM
Bastard could not resist sunflower seeds!
LMAO!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 12:32:54 PM
Sorry about that, kids wanted hot chocolate.
Sure Dad was not fixing a little toddy too?  ;D
I seriously thought to do it.  Asked my wife if it would be wrong to pour whiskey in my coffee this early in the day.  She told me to go for it.
Naturally, I did the opposite.
Bad as it may hurt sometimes they are correct and you should agree with them and that was one of those times.
I have this thing about drinking before noon.  I fool myself into thinking I'm in control of I can wait.
It's afternoon now, go for it!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 12:33:20 PM
Bastard could not resist sunflower seeds!
LMAO!
Hey CB!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 12:46:22 PM
Bastard could not resist sunflower seeds!
LMAO!
Mikey!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 12:48:18 PM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
Welcome to the shit show, Mark.
Why thank you.  Guess I'll turn on avi's since no one else around.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 21, 2014, 12:50:59 PM
Bastard could not resist sunflower seeds!
LMAO!
Hey CB!
Got a family of squirrels in the attic.  Need those two guys to take 'em out.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
New Banner Ad on CI:   20% Off Sitewide use code WINTER. Good for 48 hours.
Nice, but I'll be curious to see what the restrictions are.
Click on the "some restrictions apply" link and goes to a 404.  Figures.
Yea, I did that too.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 12:54:17 PM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
Welcome to the shit show, Mark.
Why thank you.  Guess I'll turn on avi's since no one else around.
Nothing too exciting, Dean must be out for lunch.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 01:14:15 PM
Morning men.  At the orifice and see we got a jam going, and not a half bad one at that.
Welcome to the shit show, Mark.
Why thank you.  Guess I'll turn on avi's since no one else around.
Nothing too exciting, Dean must be out for lunch.
Isn't he always?  Amiright?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 01:33:51 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 01:42:58 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Keep looking, maybe you'll find that box of Opus X I sent you last Christmas.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 01:44:19 PM
Bastard could not resist sunflower seeds!
LMAO!
Hey CB!
Got a family of squirrels in the attic.  Need those two guys to take 'em out.
Yep and they are eating the insulation off the ductwork.  But got one less now than this morning.  Few sunflower seeds and the old Sheridan pump took his ass right out.  It is squirrel season in TX.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 01:45:13 PM
Afternoon CB
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 01:49:40 PM
New Banner Ad on CI:   20% Off Sitewide use code WINTER. Good for 48 hours.

Coupon Code Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, the following brands and products do not contribute to the qualifying total and are ineligible for this promotion. Additionally, this promotion is not valid on Gift Cards, Make Me An Offer items, and event tickets. Not valid on previous orders. Limit one coupon code per order. Offer valid for a limited time only.

Gift Cards
Alec Bradley
Arturo Fuente
Ashton
Asylum
AVO
Bolivar
Boutique Blends
Brick House
Camacho
CAO
CLE
Cohiba
Crowned Heads
Cusano
Davidoff
Diamond Crown
Don Sixto by Nestor Plasencia
Don Tomas
Dunhill
Edgar Hoill
El Baton
Excalibur
Foundry
Gispert
God of Fire
Griffin
H. Upmann
Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
Herrera Esteli Norteno
Hoyo de Monterrey
Juan Lopez
La Aroma de Cuba
La Gloria Cubana
Liga Privada #9 Tasting Sampler
Liga Privada No. 9 by Drew Estate
Liga Privada T52 by Drew Estate
Liga Privada T52 Tasting Sampler
Liga Privada Unico Serie
Macanudo
Montecristo
Nat Sherman
Onyx Reserve
Padron
Partagas
Punch
Punch
Romeo y Julieta
Room 101
Saint Luis Rey
San Cristobal
Sancho Panza
Sencillo
Swag Cigars
Trinidad
Trinidad Paradox
Vega Fina
Warped Cigars
Zino
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 01:53:53 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:00:08 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Sitewide?  What site I wonder!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 02:08:02 PM
Heading over to have cake and ice cream with the FIL.  Birthday today. 85, or there about.  Don't go crazy applying your 20% off on Gurks and VS's.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 02:17:51 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:25:34 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 02:30:08 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 02:31:00 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
Yes indeed, that's a great deal. Kids are sleeping at the parents house tonight, so I've got the house to myself. Just finished up a Perdomo 20th Anniversary, gonna pick out another smoke shortly.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 02:31:15 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Keep looking, maybe you'll find that box of Opus X I sent you last Christmas.
Still looking.  Hope you included a humi pack.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 02:31:54 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Quick, cash the check...oh, I forgot.....we don't get checks...
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 02:32:13 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 02:33:00 PM
Carolina put quite a thumping on Johnny Football.  ....that didn't take long.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 02:35:00 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
Keeps putting his head down, surprised it was a hamstring issue and not a concussion that took him out.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 02:35:43 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Quick, cash the check...oh, I forgot.....we don't get checks...
Actually was an iTunes gift card.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 02:36:09 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
Keeps putting his head down, surprised it was a hamstring issue and not a concussion that took him out.
Yeah, he's an idiot. Hopefully that hit will learn him something.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 02:36:55 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Quick, cash the check...oh, I forgot.....we don't get checks...
Actually was an iTunes gift card.
Nice. That's like finding money in your coat the first time you put it on in the fall.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 02:38:39 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Quick, cash the check...oh, I forgot.....we don't get checks...
Actually was an iTunes gift card.
Nice. That's like finding money in your coat the first time you put it on in the fall.
I ain't complaining... Well not about that anyway.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 02:44:47 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
Keeps putting his head down, surprised it was a hamstring issue and not a concussion that took him out.
Yeah, he's an idiot. Hopefully that hit will learn him something.
He's like my youngest....they know everything, don't need any advice.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 02:47:57 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
Keeps putting his head down, surprised it was a hamstring issue and not a concussion that took him out.
Yeah, he's an idiot. Hopefully that hit will learn him something.
He's like my youngest....they know everything, don't need any advice.
The confidence is great but the immaturity is an issue.  Oh well.  Like us, they'll figure it out.  Some of us, anyway.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:48:11 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
Yes indeed, that's a great deal. Kids are sleeping at the parents house tonight, so I've got the house to myself. Just finished up a Perdomo 20th Anniversary, gonna pick out another smoke shortly.
I would like a nice smoke, have not had one in over a week but just too damn cool out for me to enjoy it.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:49:35 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
There was a reason for him going so far down in the draft.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:50:26 PM
Carolina put quite a thumping on Johnny Football.  ....that didn't take long.
And it is not like them this year to be thumping anybody
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:50:52 PM
Oh Yeah, Go Saints!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:52:10 PM
Just opened up a father's day card from my godson.  See what happens when you clean the house a little?
Quick, cash the check...oh, I forgot.....we don't get checks...
Actually was an iTunes gift card.
Nice. That's like finding money in your coat the first time you put it on in the fall.
And much better than the warden finding a rubber in your wallet. ;D
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:53:06 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
Keeps putting his head down, surprised it was a hamstring issue and not a concussion that took him out.
Yeah, he's an idiot. Hopefully that hit will learn him something.
He's like my youngest....they know everything, don't need any advice.
I can damn sure relate to that
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 02:57:30 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
There was a reason for him going so far down in the draft.
Wish he'd fallen farther, right past us.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 02:57:42 PM
601 Green up next.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:58:48 PM
Sitewide.  Uh huh..
Gonna hit those Nub Cameroons on sale with that code. $64 with free shipping for the box. Can't beat that price.
20% off gets A rare Sunday visit from Golfing Dave.  Afternoon Golf.
He couldn't bear to keep watching Johnny Football's Browns.
I know he's supposed to be so mobile, but would it kill them to TRY to have him pass from the pocket? Sheesh. Getting killed on those bootlegs, and the last one knocked him out of the game.
There was a reason for him going so far down in the draft.
Wish he'd fallen farther, right past us.
LOL
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 02:59:14 PM
601 Green up next.
Enabling bastidge.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: sfish on December 21, 2014, 03:24:18 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 03:26:59 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Now we got Fish and Golf making Sunday appearances.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 03:27:22 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Be hard for me to resist that.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 03:27:47 PM
Afternoon Fish.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 03:45:06 PM
601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 03:52:33 PM
These LGC's are a nice tasty cigar a bit under the radar.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 03:53:20 PM
601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
That's not nice.  You apologize to Dave now Dave!  Dave says so.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 03:54:02 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 03:55:57 PM
These LGC's are a nice tasty cigar a bit under the radar.
Never mind...outa here!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 03:57:07 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 03:59:26 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:08:07 PM
601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
I am sorry Golf I should not be mean to you until Tuesday.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:09:10 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:10:18 PM
These LGC's are a nice tasty cigar a bit under the radar.
Never mind...outa here!
Well be that way Mr Agreeable
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 04:18:14 PM
601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
I am sorry Golf I should not be mean to you until Tuesday.
You shouldn't ever be mean to me. I'm quite sensitive.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 04:18:35 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 04:19:44 PM
These LGC's are a nice tasty cigar a bit under the radar.
Never mind...outa here!
Well be that way Mr Agreeable
I'll be better soon, I promise.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 04:20:15 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.
What the Jets never do.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 04:21:15 PM
Holy crap and the Dolphins are making that game interesting too.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:21:20 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.
Ain't going to happen
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:22:00 PM
601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
I am sorry Golf I should not be mean to you until Tuesday.
You shouldn't ever be mean to me. I'm quite sensitive.
Now I feel really bad
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:22:40 PM
Oh Yeah, Go Saints!
Fuk'n Saints
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
Even the infused offering is one of the best available.  Tabac Red Eye not a bad smoke at all.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:25:27 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.
Ain't going to happen
Sorry Flacco
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 04:29:06 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 04:31:04 PM
601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.
Ain't going to happen
Sorry Flacco
I actually prefer that they lose but I also enjoy a good game.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 04:34:53 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 04:40:44 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 04:40:51 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Can you ask Santa for a second TV?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 04:41:33 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
Gurkha's up, good run had to end sometime.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 04:51:40 PM
Herrera Esteli up next. In my mouth, not on the jam.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:53:23 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Really!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:54:28 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:55:12 PM
Go Cowboyz!!!!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:56:48 PM
Gurkha's up, good run had to end sometime.
Some restrictions apply.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 04:58:26 PM
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 05:00:07 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
He's going to follow the rules and wait until Tuesday.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:08:35 PM
You already done eating birthday cake Bean?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 05:09:04 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:09:19 PM
If I could get some help we could make 18 on a Sunday.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 05:09:32 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
Geez, WTF happened there?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:10:44 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
Got plenty of donuts for his needs.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:12:06 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
Geez, WTF happened there?
Ya got to learn to work the banter before you get 5 snowmen.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 05:19:56 PM
Herrera Esteli up next. In my mouth, not on the jam.
Glad you clarified for those not paying attention.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
You mean your next president?....lol
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:25:46 PM
Herrera Esteli up next. In my mouth, not on the jam.
Dang you sound like Dean going through cigars.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:26:53 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
You mean your next president?....lol
GFY   :)  GFY.   GFY.    :)GFY.    GFY.   :) GFY.    GFY.   :)
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 05:28:40 PM
Herrera Esteli up next. In my mouth, not on the jam.
Dang you sound like Dean going through cigars.
This is what the good life tastes like. How many more days for you?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 05:29:20 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
You mean your next president?....lol
GFY    GFY.   GFY.   GFY.    GFY.   GFY.    GFY.
Well, we all will be, but that's probably the case no matter who gets it.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 21, 2014, 05:30:28 PM
Big scrum in the Rams game. Getting chippy there. Better than watching the Colts beat down.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:31:19 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Nothing like a subtle GFY from the rest of the family.
Hard to believe, but he comes here for sympathetic treatment.
Yeah and you need to get on Bean's azz about being mean on Sunday.
Hope you got enough bbq down there.
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
You mean your next president?....lol
GFY    GFY.   GFY.   GFY.    GFY.   GFY.    GFY.
Well, we all will be, but that's probably the case no matter who gets it.
Now that is probably true there, sure not like Jeb is any better other than not quite as anti-gun maybe.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:32:07 PM
Big scrum in the Rams game. Getting chippy there. Better than watching the Colts beat down.
Go Cowboyz
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:35:52 PM
Gurkha's almost gone what next could be worse?  Kuba  Kuba's
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:36:28 PM
Gurkha's almost gone what next could be worse?  Kuba  Kuba's
Must be gone got a whoops!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:37:28 PM

La Perla Habana Black Pearl
10 CIGARS (78% savings!)
10/$27.50
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 05:37:45 PM
Gurkha's almost gone what next could be worse?  Kuba  Kuba's
No, we already had the Red Eye's
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 05:40:52 PM
You already done eating birthday cake Bean?
Oh yeah.  They are both in a memory care facility and have their good days and not so good ones. A couple of hours was about right with them today. The warden should be nominated for sainthood for her efforts, though.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:42:26 PM
You already done eating birthday cake Bean?
Oh yeah.  They are both in a memory care facility and have their good days and not so good ones. A couple of hours was about right with them today. The warden should be nominated for sainthood for her efforts, though.
Been there done that 2 times and it is a trying experience, she certainly has my respect.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:43:20 PM
Warden is cooking vegetable/beef soup and it sure smells good.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:45:53 PM
How bout them Cowboys!!!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 05:58:56 PM

Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
10 CIGARS (56% savings!)
10/$40
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 05:59:13 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
Now you're starting to sound like Oy....pu$$y!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 06:00:01 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
54 deg out.  Some of our northern BOTL might beg to differ with your conclusion.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 06:00:26 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
Now you're starting to sound like Oy....pu$$y!
Hey, save it for Tuesday!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:01:00 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Can you ask Santa for a second TV?
I even have a fourth tv, but then I'm a bastard for being antisocial while the rest of the family is watching Christmas movies.  C'mon, you know the drill.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:04:15 PM
That Miami game is a nail biter.
Well that's all the football I'm allowed to watch.  The kids wanna watch Christmas movies.  After all, they pay all the bills so it's only right.
Can you ask Santa for a second TV?
I even have a fourth tv, but then I'm a bastard for being antisocial while the rest of the family is watching Christmas movies.  C'mon, you know the drill.
Yeah I know the drill go to another tv and pay no attention to the abuse.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:04:52 PM
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
For the record, I don't want him here either.  I thought the rest of the country loved him?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:05:36 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
54 deg out.  Some of our northern BOTL might beg to differ with your conclusion.
If they were not extremely confused they would not be living up there.  And it is a cold 54 too.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:06:01 PM
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
For the record, I don't want him here either.  I thought the rest of the country loved him?
Not us!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:07:04 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
Now you're starting to sound like Oy....pu$$y!
Pussy's don't drink Fighting Cock.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:08:58 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:11:58 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
Now you're starting to sound like Oy....pu$$y!
Pussy's don't drink Fighting Cock.
I think that's straight from their ad, right?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:13:10 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
Now you're starting to sound like Oy....pu$$y!
Pussy's don't drink Fighting Cock.
I think that's straight from their ad, right?
LOL should be
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:13:16 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 06:15:39 PM
How bout them Cowboys!!!
Don't like the Cowpokes, but gotta admit, they are playing great and peaking at the right time.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:15:48 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
Alright Donut Hole it ain't Tuesday.  Besides you were the one in the picture with Travellin Dave's crotch in your ear.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 06:16:09 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:16:50 PM
How bout them Cowboys!!!
Don't like the Cowpokes, but gotta admit, they are playing great and peaking at the right time.
You must be a Commie
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:17:42 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:18:04 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
I have not had Avi's on in month's no telling what is out there.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 06:20:27 PM
WTF is you Jersey Guys Fuk'n Governor doing down here at the Cowboys game????  Don't that gun hate'n bastard know we don't need his kind!
For the record, I don't want him here either.  I thought the rest of the country loved him?
My early guess is that the Republicans will eventually go with another Bush.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 06:20:57 PM
How bout them Cowboys!!!
Don't like the Cowpokes, but gotta admit, they are playing great and peaking at the right time.
You must be a Commie
Well, there's that...
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:20:59 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:21:07 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
Alright Donut Hole it ain't Tuesday.  Besides you were the one in the picture with Travellin Dave's crotch in your ear.
You want I should delete the post and repost it on Tuesday?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 06:21:22 PM
18!  Impressive.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:23:42 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
Alright Donut Hole it ain't Tuesday.  Besides you were the one in the picture with Travellin Dave's crotch in your ear.
You want I should delete the post and repost it on Tuesday?
That would be the right thing to do but I am deeply offended and the damage is done now.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 06:27:20 PM
Colts have 2 rushing yards for the game...
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:27:27 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 06:28:40 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:32:20 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
TXDave's been a little squirrelly all day.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:35:59 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
TXDave's been a little squirrelly all day.
Now you bastiges  I have been extra nice all day even apologized to Golf for a Tuesday slip so must be squirrels because I have not been nice to them as I sent one to the cometary this morning.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:37:22 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:39:03 PM
Colts have 2 rushing yards for the game...
And -0- points
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:39:31 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Touché!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:39:39 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
Just post whoring
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:40:24 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Touché!
Call it even till Tuesday seems fair :)
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 06:41:12 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
And feeling emboldened by his successful assault on the squirrel population.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:43:07 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Touché!
Call it even till Tuesday seems fair :)
Ok, truce.  But I was having fun.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:51:19 PM
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970
10 CIGARS (43% savings!)
MSRP: $61.50
10/$35
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:52:31 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
And feeling emboldened by his successful assault on the squirrel population.
Just warming up on those little bastards many will see the year end for the last time.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 06:55:35 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Touché!
Call it even till Tuesday seems fair :)
Ok, truce.  But I was having fun.
Well if you are having fun the by all means don't quit now.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 06:58:05 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
Coming from a guy who does not have balls enough to tell the warden he is watching football not Children's movies.
Touché!
Call it even till Tuesday seems fair :)
Ok, truce.  But I was having fun.
Well if you are having fun the by all means don't quit now.
Well the truce was with you.  Maybe Scott will return.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 07:02:05 PM
On the bright side today is the shortest day/longest night of the year so tomorrow we start getting more daylight!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 07:08:38 PM
AVO Classic
5 CIGARS (44% savings!)

5/$25
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 07:15:16 PM
On the bright side today is the shortest day/longest night of the year so tomorrow we start getting more daylight!
On the other hand, today's only the first day of what undoubtedly will be a long ass winter.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 07:18:18 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 07:30:31 PM
Too cold to smoke think I will pour a shot of Fighting Cock whiskey.
And it is quite tasty
So you enjoy the taste of cock?  It all makes more sense now.  Please note that I'm not judging.  CigarBanter.com is a progressive site.
As your avi would attest.
LMAO.  I completely forgot about that.
Checked the Avi's and My-Oh-My aren't you quite the hypocrite
How so?  I said nothing disparaging towards your kind.
It's just the Fighting Cock talking.
And feeling emboldened by his successful assault on the squirrel population.
Just warming up on those little bastards many will see the year end for the last time.
What's next, putting a little head on a stake out in the yard?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 07:31:06 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 07:42:32 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
That could turn out to be another fine deal.  Look at CI putting a bit of cheer into our hohohos.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:01:12 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
What if it is a restricted brand?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 08:11:49 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
What if it is a restricted brand?
Test it and get back to us.  Hurry!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:13:44 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
What if it is a restricted brand?
Test it and get back to us.  Hurry!
Post your credit card number for me.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 08:14:02 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
What if it is a restricted brand?
I would guess that restricted brands don't appear on jams either.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:16:46 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
What if it is a restricted brand?
I would guess that restricted brands don't appear on jams either.
CAO's are up now and they are on the restricted list.  AB's are on there too and they have been up.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:17:47 PM

CAO Brazilia
10 CIGARS (43% savings!)

10/$39
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:25:39 PM
Dean must have lost the wifi reset button.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 08:26:12 PM
Dean must have lost the wifi reset button.
....again...or impromptu movie time.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:28:59 PM
Dean must have lost the wifi reset button.
....again...or impromptu movie time.
Probably watching Christmas movies with Tony.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 08:29:37 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
What if it is a restricted brand?
Test it and get back to us.  Hurry!
Post your credit card number for me.
Certainly.  It's 4128 1234 5678 9100. Exp.  1/23. This site is secure, right?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:30:35 PM
Actually I am watching Home Alone version one myself, luv that movie.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:31:37 PM
Has anyone confirmed yet whether the 20% off works on jam items?
Indeed it does.
What if it is a restricted brand?
Test it and get back to us.  Hurry!
Post your credit card number for me.
Certainly.  It's 4128 1234 5678 9100. Exp.  1/23. This site is secure, right?
Secure enough for me to buy all these Fuk'n CAO's for you.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 08:44:05 PM
Well this should plug the plumbing

Varina Farms Breakfast Blend
10 CIGARS (54% savings!)
10/$30
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:11:04 PM
Dean must have lost the wifi reset button.
....again...or impromptu movie time.
Probably watching Christmas movies with Tony.
He has his friend the movie lady.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
Well this should plug the plumbing

Varina Farms Breakfast Blend
10 CIGARS (54% savings!)
10/$30
Vagina's aren't moving, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:24:30 PM
Well this should plug the plumbing

Varina Farms Breakfast Blend
10 CIGARS (54% savings!)
10/$30
Vagina's aren't moving, that's for sure.
Need a toilet plunger to move those turds.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 21, 2014, 09:25:12 PM
Time for me to hit the bed.  Night all.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:32:37 PM
Time for me to hit the bed.  Night all.
Have a good one Dave.  See you in the AM.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 09:38:45 PM
Time for me to hit the bed.  Night all.
Early to bed, early to rise, makes Dave heal....oh who are we kidding.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:49:20 PM
Time for me to hit the bed.  Night all.
Early to bed, early to rise, makes Dave heal....oh who are we kidding.
He just had a bit too much of that Fighting Cock.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 09:53:24 PM
Well this should plug the plumbing

Varina Farms Breakfast Blend
10 CIGARS (54% savings!)
10/$30
Vagina's aren't moving, that's for sure.
Need a toilet plunger to move those turds.
I think SLY really likes these.  Take $6 off with the discount, not a bad deal.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 09:54:50 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 09:56:22 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:00:46 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 10:01:48 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
The "winter" discount works on them.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:03:35 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
The "winter" discount works on them.  Just sayin'.
I assumed it would but I really can't be buying more cigars right now.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 10:05:54 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
The "winter" discount works on them.  Just sayin'.
I assumed it would but I really can't be buying more cigars right now.
Me neither. But I can't really be eating any more pie and ice cream, either. What's your point?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:10:48 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
The "winter" discount works on them.  Just sayin'.
I assumed it would but I really can't be buying more cigars right now.
Me neither. But I can't really be eating any more pie and ice cream, either. What's your point?
That is a great point.  That reminds me, there is some Nutella pie in the fridge.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 10:20:27 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
The "winter" discount works on them.  Just sayin'.
I assumed it would but I really can't be buying more cigars right now.
Me neither. But I can't really be eating any more pie and ice cream, either. What's your point?
That is a great point.  That reminds me, there is some Nutella pie in the fridge.
What, no Christmas cookies?
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 10:38:10 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
The "winter" discount works on them.  Just sayin'.
I assumed it would but I really can't be buying more cigars right now.
Me neither. But I can't really be eating any more pie and ice cream, either. What's your point?
That is a great point.  That reminds me, there is some Nutella pie in the fridge.
Some chocolate chip pecan pie left in fridge here.  Must....be.....strong....
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:38:25 PM
And there we have it, cigar of the year!
...again...
I was tempted, because I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I'll buy it instead with my $20 gift card.
The "winter" discount works on them.  Just sayin'.
I assumed it would but I really can't be buying more cigars right now.
Me neither. But I can't really be eating any more pie and ice cream, either. What's your point?
That is a great point.  That reminds me, there is some Nutella pie in the fridge.
What, no Christmas cookies?
We finished those already.  No lie.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 21, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
Time for me to power down as well.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 21, 2014, 10:51:31 PM
Time for me to power down as well.  Adios, mofos.
Have a good night, Mark.
Title: Re: 12/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 21, 2014, 10:54:11 PM
Time for me to power down as well.  Adios, mofos.
On to Dean's favorite day....nite Bean