CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 18, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

Title: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 18, 2014, 11:24:46 PM
Happy Friday!  In fact, the last one before Christmas.  So hopefully there will be some great deals to be had on the various cigar sites.  Join in this discussion and share your knowledge with us.  Perhaps learn something along the way too.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:25:38 PM
Deal with it!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 11:29:09 PM
Flipping time.... well, ok..!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 19, 2014, 12:51:31 AM
Quote from: Bad Dad link=topic,226.msg60131#msg60131 date=1418963349
Flipping time.... well, ok..!
Flipping the bird, Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: TruDog on December 19, 2014, 01:30:00 AM
Deal with it!
Tony get'N his GrooVe oN......"Don'T tell Em".....
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:14:46 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:14:58 AM
Today is Friday, Dec. 19, the 353rd day of 2014. There are 12 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:15:25 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 19, 1974, Nelson A. Rockefeller was sworn in as the 41st vice president of the United States in the U.S. Senate chamber by Chief Justice Warren Burger with President Gerald R. Ford looking on (in a first for the Senate, the proceeding was televised live).
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:15:49 AM
On this date:

In 1777, Gen. George Washington led his army of about 11,000 men to Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, to camp for the winter.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:16:43 AM
In 1813, British forces captured Fort Niagara during the War of 1812
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:17:14 AM
In 1843, "A Christmas Carol," by Charles Dickens, was first published in England.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:17:45 AM
In 1907, 239 workers died in a coal mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:18:18 AM
In 1932, the British Broadcasting Corp. began transmitting overseas with its Empire Service to Australia.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:18:47 AM
In 1946, war broke out in Indochina as troops under Ho Chi Minh launched widespread attacks against the French.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:19:18 AM

In 1950, Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower was named commander of the military forces of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:20:20 AM
In 1961, former U.S. Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., 73, suffered a debilitating stroke while in Palm Beach, Florida.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:20:51 AM
In 1972, Apollo 17 splashed down in the Pacific, winding up the Apollo program of manned lunar landings.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:21:25 AM
In 1984, a coal fire at the Wilberg Mine near Orangeville, Utah, killed 27 people. Britain and China signed an accord returning Hong Kong to Chinese sovereignty on July 1, 1997.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:21:55 AM
In 1986, Lawrence E. Walsh was appointed independent counsel to investigate the Iran-Contra affair.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:22:27 AM
1998, President Bill Clinton was impeached by the Republican-controlled House for perjury and obstruction of justice (he was subsequently acquitted by the Senate).
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:22:51 AM
Ten years ago: In Iraq, car bombs tore through a Najaf funeral procession and Karbala's main bus station, killing at least 60 people and wounding more than 120 in the two Shiite holy cities. In Baghdad, three Iraqi election officials were killed execution-style by insurgents. Time magazine named President George W. Bush its Person of the Year for the second time. Opera singer Renata Tebaldi died in San Marino at age 82.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:23:18 AM
Five years ago: A U.N. climate conference in Copenhagen ended with a nonbinding accord to show for two weeks of debate and frustration; the deal was brokered by President Barack Obama, who attended the conference on its final day. A snowstorm paralyzed much of the eastern U.S. on the last holiday shopping weekend.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:23:41 AM

One year ago: Discount retailer Target announced that data connected to about 40 million credit and debit card accounts had been stolen as part of a breach that began over the Thanksgiving weekend. The ceiling partially collapsed onto a packed audience at the Apollo Theatre in London, injuring almost 80 people, seven of them seriously. Al Goldstein, 77, the publisher of Screw magazine who smashed down legal barriers against pornography, died in New York.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:24:03 AM
Today's Birthdays: Country singer Little Jimmy Dickens is 94. Actress Cicely Tyson is 90. Former game show contestant Herb Stempel is 88. Rhythm-and-blues singer-musician Maurice White (Earth, Wind and Fire) is 73. Former South Korean President Lee Myung-bak is 73. Actress Elaine Joyce is 71. Actor Tim Reid is 70. Paleontologist Richard E. Leakey is 70. Musician John McEuen is 69. Singer Janie Fricke is 67. Jazz musician Lenny White is 65. Actor Mike Lookinland is 54. Actress Jennifer Beals is 51. Actor Scott Cohen is 50. Actor Robert MacNaughton is 48. Magician Criss Angel is 47. Rock musician Klaus Eichstadt (Ugly Kid Joe) is 47. Actor Ken Marino is 46. Actor Elvis Nolasco is 46. Rock musician Kevin Shepard is 46. Actor Derek Webster is 46. Actress Kristy Swanson is 45. Model Tyson Beckford is 44. Actress Amy Locane is 43. Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp is 42. Actress Rosa Blasi is 42. Actress Alyssa Milano is 42. Actor Jake Gyllenhaal (JIH'-lihn-hahl) is 34. Actress Marla Sokoloff is 34. Rapper Lady Sovereign is 29. Actor Iain de Caestecker (TV: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D") is 27.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:24:36 AM
Thought for Today: "Worse than not realizing the dreams of your youth, would be to have been young and never dreamed at all." — Jean Genet (1910-1986).

Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:25:14 AM
30 Politically Correct Ways to Say Someone Is Stupid
-------------------------

*A few clowns short of a circus
*A few fries short of a Happy Meal
*An experiment in Artificial Stupidity
*A few beers short of six-pack
*A few peas short of a casserole
*Doesn't have all his cornflakes in one box
*The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead
*One Fruit Loop shy of full bowl
*One taco short of a combination plate
*A few feathers short of a whole duck
*All foam, no beer
*Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel
*Has an I.Q. of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt
*Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear
*Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
*Too much yardage between the goalposts
*An intellect rivalled only by garden tools
*As smart as bait
*Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash
*Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair
*Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor
*Forgot to pay his brain bill
*Her antenna doesn't pick up all the channels
*His belt doesn't go through all the loops
*If he had another brain, it would be lonely
*No grain in the silo
*Proof that evolution can go in reverse
*Receiver is off the hook
*Several nuts short of a full pouch
*He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down

Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 02:26:15 AM
Time to hit the road for work guy's, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 04:01:56 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 19, 2014, 04:48:18 AM
Morning Chip.
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:35:22 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:36:00 AM
Looks like some overtime today Golf.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:39:28 AM
Must be an oversupply of DPG Blues, CI and The Sister both got them at the same price for Daily Deals.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:40:06 AM
No Jam Friday, I was expecting one today.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 05:54:59 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 05:55:20 AM
Looks like some overtime today Golf.
Yep, should be running on empty by lunch.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:56:56 AM
Looks like some overtime today Golf.
Yep, should be running on empty by lunch.
Does make for long days, I put in a smooth 12 hours yesterday and don't get any overtime either.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:58:23 AM
Heavy rain here in Houston this morning, hope the hell it takes a break I got about 3 hours worth of work left mostly outside.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 06:02:00 AM
Heavy rain here in Houston this morning, hope the hell it takes a break I got about 3 hours worth of work left mostly outside.
Had a bit of snow on the ground on the way in. Hoping that clears up by time I get out of here.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 06:11:30 AM
Heavy rain here in Houston this morning, hope the hell it takes a break I got about 3 hours worth of work left mostly outside.
Had a bit of snow on the ground on the way in. Hoping that clears up by time I get out of here.
Yeah I will certainly take rain over snow.  Always glad to have rain down here but having to do some field work if raining is not so nice.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 06:36:32 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 06:39:33 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 06:47:56 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Thanks brother.  You still in Houston?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 06:49:03 AM
Heavy rain here in Houston this morning, hope the hell it takes a break I got about 3 hours worth of work left mostly outside.
Never mind.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 06:49:14 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Thanks brother.  You still in Houston?
Yes sir still here and pouring down rain, hope to head home no later than lunchtime.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 06:53:13 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Thanks brother.  You still in Houston?
Yes sir still here and pouring down rain, hope to head home no later than lunchtime.
Me too... regarding the lunchtime part.  Meeting up to herf with Charlie this afternoon.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 06:56:43 AM
good morning Chip, Daves, Tony, lurkers, sleepers, non-movers, etc.
BK robusto and coffee. lawn work and wood splitting on the agenda today.

Tony, say hello to Charlie for me.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 06:58:28 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Thanks brother.  You still in Houston?
Yes sir still here and pouring down rain, hope to head home no later than lunchtime.
Me too... regarding the lunchtime part.  Meeting up to herf with Charlie this afternoon.
Hope you get to have the afternoon to enjoy yourself and relax a bit.  You must be tired from those Elf Duties  ;).
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 06:59:42 AM
good morning Chip, Daves, Tony, lurkers, sleepers, non-movers, etc.
BK robusto and coffee. lawn work and wood splitting on the agenda today.

Tony, say hello to Charlie for me.
Morning Dean.  Wood splitting????  Is that a sexual act?  ;D
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 AM
good morning Chip, Daves, Tony, lurkers, sleepers, non-movers, etc.
BK robusto and coffee. lawn work and wood splitting on the agenda today.

Tony, say hello to Charlie for me.
I absolutely will.  He asks about you all the time.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:01:03 AM
I have not had a damn cigar in a week as of yesterday, damn hope we have a nice weather weekend will have the son home to smoke with.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 07:02:06 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Thanks brother.  You still in Houston?
Yes sir still here and pouring down rain, hope to head home no later than lunchtime.
Me too... regarding the lunchtime part.  Meeting up to herf with Charlie this afternoon.
Hope you get to have the afternoon to enjoy yourself and relax a bit.  You must be tired from those Elf Duties  ;).
And cleaning the elf dooties too.  Actually I'm a bit under the weather and I've been fighting it tooth and nail.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 07:02:14 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Thanks brother.  You still in Houston?
Yes sir still here and pouring down rain, hope to head home no later than lunchtime.
Me too... regarding the lunchtime part.  Meeting up to herf with Charlie this afternoon.
Hope you get to have the afternoon to enjoy yourself and relax a bit.  You must be tired from those Elf Duties  ;).
I just feel bad for Charlie, when does that poor guy get a break?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:02:20 AM
Hot Damn just remembered they are tapping the Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout at Pint House today.  Got to get out the growler.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:03:30 AM
Happy Friday Fish
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 07:06:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Charlie and Fish.  TGIF!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 07:24:54 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 07:25:51 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 07:26:09 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Happy Friday Tony
Thanks brother.  You still in Houston?
Yes sir still here and pouring down rain, hope to head home no later than lunchtime.
Me too... regarding the lunchtime part.  Meeting up to herf with Charlie this afternoon.
Fine way to end the week!  Say hi to him for me.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 07:26:09 AM
good morning Chip, Daves, Tony, lurkers, sleepers, non-movers, etc.
BK robusto and coffee. lawn work and wood splitting on the agenda today.

Tony, say hello to Charlie for me.
Morning Dean.  Wood splitting????  Is that a sexual act?  ;D
I wish!
:)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 07:27:21 AM
Hot Damn just remembered they are tapping the Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout at Pint House today.  Got to get out the growler.
Now there is some incentive!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 07:27:29 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Charlie and Fish.  TGIF!
another day closer to Monday.
morning Dave of Many Travels.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:27:58 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Oh don't worry CG, Pro Hockey Fighter, can handle that load.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 07:28:08 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
Let me get out my violin.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 07:28:35 AM
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 07:28:47 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Charlie and Fish.  TGIF!
another day closer to Monday.
morning Dave of Many Travels.
No more this year at least!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:29:36 AM
That is what I said Wednesday morning. >:(
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:30:07 AM
Good Morning and Happy Friday stay at home Dave.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 07:31:03 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 07:31:59 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
Let me get out my violin.
Yes, get it out and hit me over the head with it so I don't wake up until Xmas Eve
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 07:38:18 AM

Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Ahh, ya gotta love Tuesdays.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 07:39:19 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
You rascal, you
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 07:39:29 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
I hear ya.  He was in the spice rack/lazy susan this morning.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 07:43:40 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
I hear ya.  He was in the spice rack/lazy susan this morning.
That thing's a pain in the balls
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 07:44:20 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
I'm trying to recall now, I think you said you'd be "on the bench" that day  ;D
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 07:44:37 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
I hear ya.  He was in the spice rack/lazy susan this morning.
...and where did you put your elf this morning fishy?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 07:45:15 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
I hear ya.  He was in the spice rack/lazy susan this morning.
That thing's a pain in the balls
???  What are you doing with it?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:51:49 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Charlie and Fish.  TGIF!
another day closer to Monday.
morning Dave of Many Travels.
Monday - GFY
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:52:49 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
I hear ya.  He was in the spice rack/lazy susan this morning.
That thing's a pain in the balls
???  What are you doing with it?
With those blue balls he carries around probably best soak them in some warm water.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 07:54:27 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
I'm trying to recall now, I think you said you'd be "on the bench" that day  ;D
I was gonna ask, but I was too busy trying to figure out how to fix my monitors.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 07:56:15 AM
BTW I can't wait until Xmas Eve, I'm sick of moving that freakin' elf around
I hear ya.  He was in the spice rack/lazy susan this morning.
That thing's a pain in the balls
???  What are you doing with it?
He just said, hitting himself in the crotch with it.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:00:32 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
I'm trying to recall now, I think you said you'd be "on the bench" that day  ;D
I was gonna ask, but I was too busy trying to figure out how to fix my monitors.
Call Sony they might know ;D
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:05:48 AM
Good mornin gents!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:06:42 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 08:08:10 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
I'm trying to recall now, I think you said you'd be "on the bench" that day  ;D
I was gonna ask, but I was too busy trying to figure out how to fix my monitors.
Call Sony they might know ;D
Oh no, I don't need North Korea taking a look at all my files.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 08:08:28 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 08:11:31 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
A real frosty the snowman arrives!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:14:27 AM
Happy Friday everybody! I have a lot to do today before a lunch with the mechanics so I probably won't be around too much. Somebody else will have to help carry Tony today...wait, that always takes a team effort
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
I'm trying to recall now, I think you said you'd be "on the bench" that day  ;D
I was gonna ask, but I was too busy trying to figure out how to fix my monitors.
Call Sony they might know ;D
Oh no, I don't need North Korea taking a look at all my files.
Probably looking at mine already but WGAF.  Just read a funny (real? ???) conspiracy theory that Edward Snowden had those files and dumped them out as he has been quiet for a while and also under Russian ownership. :)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:26:09 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:26:24 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
A real frosty the snowman arrives!
Mornin Daves!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:27:06 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:29:57 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 08:30:02 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
Shaun's is the day after mine, so I always know he's getting his when mine is already gone. Haha.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 08:30:37 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:33:32 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 08:36:54 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:37:55 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 08:42:26 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:43:17 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:44:15 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Wondered why he fell off the charts, along with several other good guys including Fitzy.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 08:45:13 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:45:41 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
LOL Golf is not even endeared
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 08:46:45 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:47:49 AM
Well my game has been called for lightning and flooding so headed home.  BBL
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 08:47:53 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
you would think he would at least learn to use his smart phone.
I miss his dusty self also.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 08:59:42 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)
I'm nothing if not thorough.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 09:05:16 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)
I'm nothing if not thorough.
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 09:14:34 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
you would think he would at least learn to use his smart phone.
I miss his dusty self also.
I'll add my +1 to that.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 09:25:53 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)
I'm nothing if not thorough.
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 09:31:57 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)
I'm nothing if not thorough.
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Sometimes?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 09:37:13 AM
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 09:38:10 AM
time to start my lawn work.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 09:38:31 AM
Herrera Estelis are headed to the post office, will deliver tomorrow...so I've got that going for me, which is nice
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 09:41:01 AM
@Shaun CigarGuy87 - Looks like your MF LBs are blown out of the water, they're on all the time though
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 09:45:38 AM
Have I ever told you how much I enjoy the DPG Blues with significant age on them?   ;)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 09:47:21 AM
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
He can make that up by the new year.  8)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 09:49:27 AM
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
He can make that up by the new year.  8)
No doubt.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 09:54:09 AM
Have I ever told you how much I enjoy the DPG Blues with significant age on them?   ;)
No
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 09:57:21 AM
Have I ever told you how much I enjoy the DPG Blues with significant age on them?   ;)
No
Never mind then.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 10:14:51 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 10:28:23 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 10:28:59 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
But that's a pretty good smoke.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 10:37:13 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
Oh shit... Did I do that?  (In my best Urkel impression)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 10:37:13 AM
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
Lick my taint!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 10:37:41 AM
@Shaun CigarGuy87 - Looks like your MF LBs are blown out of the water, they're on all the time though
Got that email - commies!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 10:38:51 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 10:39:44 AM
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
Lick my taint!
Mmmm, tossed salad for lunch again today.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 10:41:36 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
Oh shit... Did I do that?  (In my best Urkel impression)
Oh no, Urkel mannerisms?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 10:43:12 AM
@Shaun CigarGuy87 - Looks like your MF LBs are blown out of the water, they're on all the time though
Got that email - commies!
Yeah they jacked that one up, stupid
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 10:45:24 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
Oh shit... Did I do that?  (In my best Urkel impression)
Oh no, Urkel mannerisms?
I tried but couldn't pull it off.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 10:45:49 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
Oh shit... Did I do that?  (In my best Urkel impression)
Oh no, Urkel mannerisms?
I tried but couldn't pull it off.
Sounds painful...
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 10:57:09 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
Oh shit... Did I do that?  (In my best Urkel impression)
Oh no, Urkel mannerisms?
I tried but couldn't pull it off.
Sounds painful...
You know that when you reach 6500 post it zeros out again and starts all over?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 10:59:10 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
Now look what you did. You have some nerve trying to talk cigars here.
Oh shit... Did I do that?  (In my best Urkel impression)
Oh no, Urkel mannerisms?
I tried but couldn't pull it off.
Sounds painful...
You know that when you reach 6500 post it zeros out again and starts all over?
Sweet!  It's like Call of Duty, just count my 6500 intervals!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:00:52 AM
Wow, a Te-Amo cigar at #13 - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/number-13-te-amo-revolution-ovalado/
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:02:16 AM
Good mornin gents!
Happy Friday Morning CG - is it payday?
Wifes payday today(every week is a payday) :)
If not yours then must be mine as we are on opposite Fridays I think.
That sounds right - I share my payday with Dusty Dave too.
Damn his network not allowing him on here, miss talking to that dusty bastige.
Ditto that!!!!!
Agreed, wish he would at least take a quick spin by when at home.
Well, with all the insufficient-post-judging, not sure if I can blame him ;)  cough, LTG, cough
I don't judge lack of posts, only non-founding members. ;)
Don't blow your load on your FM-badge :P
You mean again, right?
I understand the weekly polish, but besides that, it just seems excessive  ;)
I'm nothing if not thorough.
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Sometimes?
It's Christmastime, I'm feeling benevolent.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 11:02:22 AM
Good morning pooper-roo's...
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:02:35 AM
And the Mundial is #16.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 11:03:01 AM
Good morning pooper-roo's...
Hey Dad!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 11:03:27 AM
Wow, a Te-Amo cigar at #13 - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/number-13-te-amo-revolution-ovalado/
who'd have thought?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:03:36 AM
Speaking of well aged cigars, I had a san cristobal seleccion del sol on my way in this morning.  Not too shabby.
I like them too, but getting pretty hard to find.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:04:34 AM
And Pete brings up the rear.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 11:04:54 AM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:05:24 AM
Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:05:43 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:06:48 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 11:08:39 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
came up with an CAO MX2 robusto, been years.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:09:08 AM
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
Lick my taint!
Mmmm, tossed salad for lunch again today.
Tossed salad at work Antnee?  You bucking for a raise??
Surprised Fishy didn't jump on that one.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:09:44 AM
Sometimes yellow star lets envy get the best of him.
Guilty as charged!
Shaun, since you only missed being a "Founding Member" by 2 days... I can give it to you but it will cost you 5000 posts.   ;)
Lick my taint!
Mmmm, tossed salad for lunch again today.
Tossed salad at work Antnee?  You bucking for a raise??
Surprised Fishy didn't jump on that one.
Who said I was doing the tossing?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:12:09 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:15:08 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 19, 2014, 11:16:27 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:19:17 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:21:04 AM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:21:57 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?
Yes sir I am!!!   ;D
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 19, 2014, 11:22:03 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:22:49 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.
Keep us posted.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:22:50 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
I have a cupholder attachment.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 19, 2014, 11:23:42 AM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
And that you aren't rich enough to afford a real watch, car, or vacation.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 11:23:48 AM
President Obama got whiff of Havana when a guest at a White House Hanukkah reception handed him a Cuban cigar.

Obama — who only hours earlier paved the way for normalizing relations with Cuba — seemed amused by the still-embargoed tobacco, which was given to him by a Colorado man at the Wednesday party.

“Oh, nice!” Obama said after John Berzner told him it was Cuban.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:24:24 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Oh sweet.  Didn't realize you were home already.  You done working for the year?
Yes sir I am!!!   ;D
I'm taking a half day today and I'm off on Monday.  Otherwise I'll be working.  Unfortunately, I'm backing up other colleagues that will be out of the country.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 11:25:09 AM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 11:26:15 AM
Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 11:27:13 AM
Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 19, 2014, 11:27:51 AM
my site and the two adjoining sites are cleared, just need the tractor and wagon to haul everything to the burn pile, then I can get the splitting maul and continue with the firewood job.
cigar time, what to smoke, I have so many now it's hard to decide. maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick whatever.
Sound like you should build a fire pit.  Help keep away the bugs and those chilly Florida evenings.
Where you posting from, Dave?
Out in the garage with the NY Times, coffee and a Wynwood Honduras on my Surface.
Amazing you can fit all that on such a small computer.

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it VicaRaz?  Schedule the scan yet?
No appointment necessary, just walk-in and wait. Heading there as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.
Keep us posted.
Aw, shucks. Thanks for askin', T. Will do. Hadda double up on the Vike again this morning, but the doc gave me a new prescription - lower dose, take more and more often. So I'm about to become VikeOutTheWazzooRaz.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:28:48 AM
[...]

Noted.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 11:35:34 AM
Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!
My cell phone must be female too.  Every time some one knocks at the door, it starts ringing at the same time.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:46:21 AM
Good morning pooper-roo's...
How goes it, BD?
I asked my wife 5 times if she wanted anything for breakfast, and as soon as I get onto the banter, she wants an egg sandwich. Now I'm back.
Haha, ain't that the way everything is with 'them'?  Women, sheesh!
My cell phone must be female too.  Every time some one knocks at the door, it starts ringing at the same time.
Jehovah's Witness at the door and sales call on the phone, ignore both.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:47:43 AM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
I guess it's lunchtime.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 12:03:15 PM
I finished watching the first season of Masters of Sex.  It's set at St. Louis Washington University, and it was fun to hear little bits and pieces about St. Louis.  I may not have this exactly right, but when they wanted to develop the movie film they mentioned Washington Street.  Washington street used to have adult book stores, movies and movie booths.  They also mentioned Dooley's, which may still be open.  They had the best Cheddar charcoal burgers I've ever ate. They would ask you if you wanted your hamburger well done, medium, or rare.  There used to be some burlesque houses in town at that time, so I'm wondering if they will show up at some time.  They also mentioned looking for an apartment in Forest Park, but one of the actors stated, "they are all Italian there...!"  The location just south of there is called, "The Hill," in reference to being located on a hill that's mostly all Italian.  Lots of well known Italian restaurants and Italian bakeries.  Also, all the old cars were great to see.  It was a very interesting program.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 12:03:37 PM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...
Has anyone ever seen SteveR and Marvin Shanken together?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 12:13:00 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 12:22:46 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 12:23:29 PM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...
Has anyone ever seen SteveR and Marvin Shanken together?
In the same room at the same time?  DaveDave!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 12:27:02 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 12:28:29 PM
Welcome, Mikey!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 12:32:12 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 12:36:45 PM
Welcome, Mikey!
Yo Antnee!  Watcha doin'?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 12:38:31 PM
Welcome, Mikey!
Yo Antnee!  Watcha doin'?
Counting down the time before I leave... 22 minutes and counting.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 12:39:53 PM
Welcome, Mikey!
Yo Antnee!  Watcha doin'?
Counting down the time before I leave... 22 minutes and counting.
Friday afternoon off?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 12:41:03 PM
Welcome, Mikey!
Yo Antnee!  Watcha doin'?
Counting down the time before I leave... 22 minutes and counting.
Friday afternoon off?
Yes sir, yes sir.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 12:47:02 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 12:47:10 PM
Welcome, Mikey!
Yo Antnee!  Watcha doin'?
Counting down the time before I leave... 22 minutes and counting.
Friday afternoon off?
Yes sir, yes sir.
Advance hazzuh to you.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 12:47:33 PM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...
Has anyone ever seen SteveR and Marvin Shanken together?
In the same room at the same time?  DaveDave!
Howdy Mike. What's shakin'?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 12:51:09 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
That would definitely jingle my bells.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 12:52:39 PM
And the Mundial is #16.
I knew it'd be in there somewhere. They finally snuck a Tat in at #25
Cigar Aficionado once again confirming I know little about cigar quality...
or the decisions are being done by the CI Jam makers.
Come to think of it, with the exception of the Cubans, there are some parallels there...
Has anyone ever seen SteveR and Marvin Shanken together?
In the same room at the same time?  DaveDave!
Howdy Mike. What's shakin'?
Hardly a vibration here.  Got a little snow hanging on from earlier in the week.  Didn't get much but still around.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 12:53:32 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
That would definitely jingle my bells.  Just sayin'...
She didn't get any complaints.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 01:01:14 PM
I'm outta here, fellas.  I'll reach out later.  Enjoy your weekend.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 19, 2014, 01:02:31 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
That would definitely jingle my bells.  Just sayin'...
Not to mention making spirits bright.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 01:05:02 PM
I'm outta here, fellas.  I'll reach out later.  Enjoy your weekend.
Have a good weekend Tony!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 01:09:53 PM
I guess it's lunchtime.
Go toss that salad
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 01:09:58 PM
I'm outta here, fellas.  I'll reach out later.  Enjoy your weekend.
Later Tony.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 01:14:26 PM
Give our best to Charlie!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 01:15:23 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
Got the Santa dress, but what are vampire shoes if I might ask?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 01:19:56 PM
Looking like a wet, not snowy Christmas week ahead.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 01:34:08 PM
wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
Got the Santa dress, but what are vampire shoes if I might ask?
During an off season I happened across a costume website that was having a crazy sale.  $40-$50 shoes were on sale along with an assortment of costumes.  Each item (shoes and costumes) were $10 each, so I bought a few Halloween costumes along with shoes.  I bought these shoes (Fifth Ave.) to go with a vampire costume, but they looked fantastic with the Christmas dress. But on the other hand, maybe they looked better after drinking the Crown Royal Apple Whiskey... :)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 01:36:21 PM
Obsidian White Noise toro and water. trying to decide on lunch or dinner.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 01:37:39 PM
[...]
what I want to know is does the wife like them?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 01:40:54 PM
Hopefully they would look better even without the apple whiskey.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 01:46:44 PM
[...]
She sort of a tart... You can tell by the looks on her face that she enjoys dressing up and being the center of attention.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 01:48:55 PM
BD - glad to hear that. my wife looked great in heels and pearls and diamonds. Lord knows I bought her enough. too bad I never got to enjoy it all with her. but she sure looked good.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 01:59:09 PM
BD - glad to hear that. my wife looked great in heals and pearls and diamonds. Lord knows I bought her enough. too bad I never got to enjoy it all with her. but she sure looked good.
She can be allot of fun, and I'll have to admit that I enjoy showing her off a little.  We don't go bar hopping any more, but in the past, we've had allot of fun going out to bars, not to mention all the free drinks we got.  I'll switch my avi.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 02:03:31 PM
can't have too many high heels right?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 02:05:12 PM
can't have too many high heels right?
I agree.... :)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:12:28 PM
[...]
If she is sort of "tart" then get some perfume and sweeten her up.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:13:05 PM
Afternoon Gents, back in my office saddle for an hour.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 02:13:09 PM
Dave's back!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 19, 2014, 02:16:18 PM
Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:16:54 PM
Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later Golf, have a good weekend.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 02:22:06 PM
Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!
NO, sour you mean..... well close enough.  Have a good weekend Dave.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 19, 2014, 02:22:22 PM
Dave's back!
Which one?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 02:23:18 PM
Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!
enjoy the rest of the day Dave.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 02:23:56 PM
Dave's back!
Which one?
does it matter?
hello Mike.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:24:29 PM
Dave's back!
Good observation, light another cigar.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:24:49 PM
Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!
enjoy the rest of the day Dave.
Now which one?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:25:26 PM
Dave's back!
Which one?
does it matter?
Does to some of us.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 19, 2014, 02:28:18 PM
too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's? too many Dave's?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:30:36 PM
Looks like retiree members have too much time on their hands or else their minds have gone into he repetitive mode.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 02:37:33 PM
Looks like retiree members have too much time on their hands or else their minds have gone into he repetitive mode.
I think he snapped - deadbeat fever!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 02:41:17 PM
Looks like retiree members have too much time on their hands or else their minds have gone into he repetitive mode.
I think he snapped - deadbeat fever!
LOL!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:41:53 PM
Looks like retiree members have too much time on their hands or else their minds have gone into he repetitive mode.
I think he snapped - deadbeat fever!
Too much high heels and jewels has got the little head doing the thinking and typing or something like that.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 19, 2014, 02:47:30 PM
I'm babysitting until 10:30pm to 11:00pm tonight.  Later all...!!!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 02:48:50 PM
Alright guys, I'm off to pick up pierogies for the holiday and stop at the liquor store. My Herrera Esteli order shipped yesterday and I called the post office and was told it is out for delivery, nice. Have a great weekend, probably get a weekend jam, for what it's worth
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 02:52:20 PM
Alright guys, I'm off to pick up pierogies for the holiday and stop at the liquor store. My Herrera Esteli order shipped yesterday and I called the post office and was told it is out for delivery, nice. Have a great weekend, probably get a weekend jam, for what it's worth
See ya later Scott, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 02:54:54 PM
Alright guys, I'm off to pick up pierogies for the holiday and stop at the liquor store. My Herrera Esteli order shipped yesterday and I called the post office and was told it is out for delivery, nice. Have a great weekend, probably get a weekend jam, for what it's worth
Make sure to drink plenty.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 03:19:10 PM
Time for me to call it a day and head to the house  - Adios Amigos.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 19, 2014, 03:32:24 PM
Time for me to call it a day and head to the house  - Adios Amigos.
See ya Tex - hopefully not too much longer for me!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 04:32:45 PM
Alright guys, I'm off to pick up pierogies for the holiday and stop at the liquor store. My Herrera Esteli order shipped yesterday and I called the post office and was told it is out for delivery, nice. Have a great weekend, probably get a weekend jam, for what it's worth
I don't pick mine up until the 22nd....nice and fresh.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 04:33:14 PM
[...]
Never!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:26:47 PM
Alright guys, I'm off to pick up pierogies for the holiday and stop at the liquor store. My Herrera Esteli order shipped yesterday and I called the post office and was told it is out for delivery, nice. Have a great weekend, probably get a weekend jam, for what it's worth
I don't pick mine up until the 22nd....nice and fresh.
We will be picking up Christmas Hot Tamales on the 23rd down here.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 05:27:20 PM
[...]
Can't ever have too many Dave's here!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 05:51:42 PM
[...]
Exactly!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:15:08 PM
Warden putting up the Christmas Tree and I am drinking Egg Nog while supervising
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 07:36:03 PM
Hope nobody bit on the DPG Blues today cause tonight they are on a special for the same price with a $20 a Gift Card included.  Not my personal favorite DPG but pretty damn nice $2 cigar.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 08:14:51 PM
Smoking a La Historia at Charlie's b&m.  Need to get some food in this belly soon because I'm having a hard time enjoying it.  Food is on its way.  I had a La Antequidad before this and an Aging Room Quattro small batch F55 before that.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:36:00 PM
Smoking a La Historia at Charlie's b&m.  Need to get some food in this belly soon because I'm having a hard time enjoying it.  Food is on its way.  I had a La Antequidad before this and an Aging Room Quattro small batch F55 before that.
Damn you are catching up on your smoking!  Sounds nice.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 08:38:24 PM
Smoking a La Historia at Charlie's b&m.  Need to get some food in this belly soon because I'm having a hard time enjoying it.  Food is on its way.  I had a La Antequidad before this and an Aging Room Quattro small batch F55 before that.
Damn you are catching up on your smoking!  Sounds nice.
I have a bit of a cold but I'm still enjoying my smokes.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 08:50:47 PM
Smoking a La Historia at Charlie's b&m.  Need to get some food in this belly soon because I'm having a hard time enjoying it.  Food is on its way.  I had a La Antequidad before this and an Aging Room Quattro small batch F55 before that.
Damn you are catching up on your smoking!  Sounds nice.
I have a bit of a cold but I'm still enjoying my smokes.
That sux but sounds like you are certainly making the best of it, better have some whiskey with those cigars for medicinal purposes.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 08:51:24 PM
Smoking a La Historia at Charlie's b&m.  Need to get some food in this belly soon because I'm having a hard time enjoying it.  Food is on its way.  I had a La Antequidad before this and an Aging Room Quattro small batch F55 before that.
Damn you are catching up on your smoking!  Sounds nice.
I have a bit of a cold but I'm still enjoying my smokes.
That sux but sounds like you are certainly making the best of it, better have some whiskey with those cigars for medicinal purposes.
Tequila tonight.  But same principle.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 19, 2014, 09:01:02 PM
Smoking a La Historia at Charlie's b&m.  Need to get some food in this belly soon because I'm having a hard time enjoying it.  Food is on its way.  I had a La Antequidad before this and an Aging Room Quattro small batch F55 before that.
Damn you are catching up on your smoking!  Sounds nice.
I have a bit of a cold but I'm still enjoying my smokes.
That sux but sounds like you are certainly making the best of it, better have some whiskey with those cigars for medicinal purposes.
Tequila tonight.  But same principle.
Should kill any disease along with worms if you have those too.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 09:50:07 PM
Feeling much better now.  A little food goes along way.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 10:08:41 PM
Feeling much better now.  A little food goes along way.
Better not be wasting that La Historia experience.... solid #2 smoke I would say and best bargain amongst those CA bloated listings.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:02:05 PM
Feeling much better now.  A little food goes along way.
Better not be wasting that La Historia experience.... solid #2 smoke I would say and best bargain amongst those CA bloated listings.
Stronger than I was expecting but a nice smoke.  It got nubbed.  Definitely worth the price I paid for it ;)
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:02:44 PM
Wonder when Antnee will flip tonight??
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:03:30 PM
Feeling much better now.  A little food goes along way.
Better not be wasting that La Historia experience.... solid #2 smoke I would say and best bargain amongst those CA bloated listings.
Stronger than I was expecting but a nice smoke.  It got nubbed.  Definitely worth the price I paid for it ;)
Sounds like a fine evening.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:03:56 PM
Wonder when Antnee will flip tonight??
Probably around midnight.  Just leaving the b&m now so I may even be a little late to flip, depending on traffic.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 19, 2014, 11:06:20 PM
Feeling much better now.  A little food goes along way.
Better not be wasting that La Historia experience.... solid #2 smoke I would say and best bargain amongst those CA bloated listings.
Stronger than I was expecting but a nice smoke.  It got nubbed.  Definitely worth the price I paid for it ;)
Sounds like a fine evening.
The Gurkha rep stopped by and gave me a free Rogue Tyrant.  Meh.  My palate was fried at that point anyway.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:09:28 PM
Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 11:23:54 PM
Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Is there a free ship code out there?
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:25:31 PM
Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Is there a free ship code out there?
Sheesh
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 11:28:37 PM
Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Is there a free ship code out there?
Sheesh

freesh4b works
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:30:08 PM
Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Is there a free ship code out there?
Sheesh

freesh4b works
I'm relieved, can't buy without it.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 11:30:58 PM
Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Is there a free ship code out there?
Sheesh

freesh4b works
I'm relieved, can't buy without it.
Hey, it's worth $6 I know how you can be
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:35:10 PM
Pepin Blues at jam price with $20 gift cert.  Some other decent offerings in the CI deal as well.
Is there a free ship code out there?
Sheesh

freesh4b works
I'm relieved, can't buy without it.
Hey, it's worth $6 I know how you can be
Indeed!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:40:08 PM
Well, we're close to 18 so
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:40:31 PM
Let's do it!
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 19, 2014, 11:41:18 PM
First day of winter coming up, longest night of the year.
Title: Re: 12/19/2014
Post by: sfish on December 19, 2014, 11:47:08 PM
Shhhh, I'm trying to sleep