CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 17, 2014, 10:27:17 PM

Title: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 17, 2014, 10:27:17 PM
Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there. At least there are warm cigar deals on the various internet sites that will help us get through it.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a hot toddy and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:30:05 PM
Sorry about the early flip but I don't feel like staying up for another 90 minutes.  Buenas noches!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 10:30:35 PM
WTF...it ain't midnight Cinderella!
Did you hide your elf already?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 10:35:52 PM
Sorry about the early flip but I don't feel like staying up for another 90 minutes.  Buenas noches!
Automation, dude.  A great 20th century idea. You should look into it.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 10:46:22 PM
Sorry about the early flip but I don't feel like staying up for another 90 minutes.  Buenas noches!
Automation, dude.  A great 20th century idea. You should look into it.
He's saving the upgrades for 2015...don't want to shoot his whole load in 2014.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 10:50:55 PM
Sorry about the early flip but I don't feel like staying up for another 90 minutes.  Buenas noches!
Automation, dude.  A great 20th century idea. You should look into it.
He's saving the upgrades for 2015...don't want to shoot his whole load in 2014.
Premature deployment has not been his problem. Or perhaps it has, but more than I need to know.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 11:18:35 PM
Geeez, is it tomorrow already...?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 11:29:08 PM
Geeez, is it tomorrow already...?
Apparently so.  You're behind, BD, better get crackin'
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:31:43 PM
Daylight Antnee Time.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:49:08 PM
May be on page two before Chip arrives...especially in a day off.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 11:49:58 PM
May be on page two before Chip arrives...especially in a day off.
Indeed, this is new experience for me (TWSS).
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:50:33 PM
Just need five note posts...and boarding isn't for another fifteen minutes...so no problem
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:51:20 PM
Just need five note posts...and boarding isn't for another fifteen minutes...so no problem
Don't you wish.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:52:14 PM
Got your Cuba trip booked yet Bean?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 11:52:48 PM
Just need five note posts...and boarding isn't for another fifteen minutes...so no problem
Don't you wish.
I shall do my part.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 11:55:02 PM
Got your Cuba trip booked yet Bean?
Ha! I'll have to see if I fit into one of the 12 approved categories.  Let's see, research ought to work.  Are the cigars still good and the women good lookin'.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 11:57:31 PM
OK then, page 2!  Safe travels Mr. Griffith.  May your flight be on-time and your flight attendants be female.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:57:43 PM
Got your Cuba trip booked yet Bean?
Ha! I'll have to see if I fit into one of the 12 approved categories.  Let's see, research ought to work.  Are the cigars still good and the women good lookin'.
Lots of classic Cars well
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 11:58:26 PM
And a preemptive good morning to Chip.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 11:59:37 PM
Got your Cuba trip booked yet Bean?
Ha! I'll have to see if I fit into one of the 12 approved categories.  Let's see, research ought to work.  Are the cigars still good and the women good lookin'.
Lots of classic Cars well
Ah yes, that too.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:59:41 PM
OK then, page 2!  Safe travels Mr. Griffith.  May your flight be on-time and your flight attendants be female.
Didn't get an upgrade, so should be asleep wwithin a half hour.  Showing on time for 6:00 arrival.  Dave out.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 18, 2014, 12:02:06 AM
OK then, page 2!  Safe travels Mr. Griffith.  May your flight be on-time and your flight attendants be female.
Didn't get an upgrade, so should be asleep wwithin a half hour.  Showing on time for 6:00 arrival.  Dave out.
Red eye express on its way, see ya manana.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 18, 2014, 12:35:13 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:19:55 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:24:25 AM
Today is Thursday, Dec. 18, the 352nd day of 2014. There are 13 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:25:15 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 18, 1944, in a pair of related rulings, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Korematsu v. United States, upheld, 6-3, the government's wartime evacuation of people of Japanese descent, including U.S. citizens, from the West Coast (the decision was limited to the exclusion policy, and did not take up the issue of internment), while in Ex parte Endo, the justices unanimously agreed that "concededly loyal" Americans of Japanese ancestry could not continue to be detained. (Both rulings came a day after the U.S. Department of War said it was lifting the internment policy.)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:26:42 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:27:47 AM
In 1787, New Jersey became the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:29:19 AM
In 1863, In a speech to the Prussian Parliament, Prime Minister Otto von Bismarck declared, "Politics is not an exact science."
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:29:50 AM
In 1865, the 13th Amendment to the Constitution, abolishing slavery, was declared in effect by Secretary of State William H. Seward.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:30:49 AM
In 1892, Tchaikovsky's ballet "The Nutcracker" publicly premiered in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:31:59 AM
In 1912, fossil collector Charles Dawson reported to the Geological Society of London his discovery of supposed early human remains at a gravel pit in Piltdown. (More than four decades later, Piltdown Man was exposed as a hoax.)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:32:42 AM
In 1915, President Woodrow Wilson, widowed the year before, married Edith Bolling Galt at her Washington home.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:33:46 AM
In 1940, Adolf Hitler ordered secret preparations for Nazi Germany to invade the Soviet Union. (Operation Barbarossa was launched in June 1941.)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:35:04 AM
In 1958, the world's first communications satellite, SCORE (Signal Communication by Orbiting Relay Equipment), nicknamed "Chatterbox," was launched by the United States aboard an Atlas rocket.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:35:58 AM
In 1969, Britain's House of Lords joined the House of Commons in making permanent a 1965 ban on the death penalty for murder.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:36:47 AM
In 1972, the United States began heavy bombing of North Vietnamese targets during the Vietnam War. (The bombardment ended 11 days later.)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

In 1980, former Soviet Premier Alexei N. Kosygin died at age 76.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:38:37 AM

In 1992, Kim Young-sam was elected South Korea's first civilian president in three decades.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:39:27 AM
Ten years ago: The former Iraqi general known as "Chemical Ali," Ali Hassan al-Majid (ah-LEE' hah-SAHN' ahl mah-ZHEED'), went before a tribunal of judges in the first investigative hearings of former members of Saddam Hussein's regime. (Al-Majid was executed in Jan. 2010.) Former Chilean dictator Gen. Augusto Pinochet (pee-noh-CHET') was hospitalized after suffering a stroke.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:40:07 AM
Five years ago: The infamous iron sign bearing the Nazis' cynical slogan "Arbeit Macht Frei" (Work Sets You Free) that spanned the main entrance to the former Auschwitz death camp in Poland was stolen. (The sign was later recovered; six suspects in the theft were later jailed.) Jon and Kate Gosselin officially divorced after 10 years of marriage, eight children and a year of tabloid headlines.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:41:05 AM

One year ago: A presidential advisory panel released a report recommending sweeping changes to government surveillance programs, including limiting the bulk collection of Americans' phone records by stripping the National Security Agency of its ability to store that data in its own facilities. Ronnie Biggs, 84, known for his role in Britain's 1963 Great Train Robbery, died in London.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:42:46 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark is 87. Actor-producer Roger Smith is 82. Blues musician Lonnie Brooks is 81. Actor Roger Mosley is 76. Rock singer-musician Keith Richards is 71. Writer-director Alan Rudolph is 71. Movie producer-director Steven Spielberg is 68. Blues artist Ron Piazza is 67. Movie director Gillian Armstrong is 64. Movie reviewer Leonard Maltin is 64. Rock musician Elliot Easton is 61. Actor Ray Liotta is 59. Comedian Ron White is 58. Actor Brad Pitt is 51. Professional wrestler-turned-actor "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is 50. Actor Shawn Christian is 49. Actress Rachel Griffiths is 46. Singer Alejandro Sanz is 46. Country/rap singer Cowboy Troy is 44. Rapper DMX is 44. International Tennis Hall of Famer Arantxa Sanchez Vicario is 43. DJ Lethal (Limp Bizkit) is 42. Pop singer Sia is 39. Country singer Randy Houser is 38. Actor Josh Dallas is 36. Actress Katie Holmes is 36. Singer Christina Aguilera is 34. Christian rock musician Dave Luetkenhoelter (Kutless) is 32. Actress Ashley Benson is 25. Actress-singer Bridgit Mendler is 22. Actress Isabella Cramp (TV: "The Neighbors") is 10.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:43:37 AM
Thought for Today: "It's a complex fate, being an American." — Henry James, American author (1843-1916).

Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 04:49:20 AM
Stay
-------------------------

I pulled into the crowded parking lot at the
Super Wal-Mart Shopping Center and rolled
down the car windows to make sure my
Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

She was stretched full-out on the back seat
and I wanted to impress upon her that she must
remain there. I walked to the curb backward,
pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,
"Now you stay. Do you hear me?"
"Stay! Stay!"

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty blonde young lady,
gave me a strange look and said,

"Why don't you just put it in park?"
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 05:31:47 AM
Got your Cuba trip booked yet Bean?
Ha! I'll have to see if I fit into one of the 12 approved categories.  Let's see, research ought to work.  Are the cigars still good and the women good lookin'.
Lots of classic Cars well
Ah yes, that too.
And some of the best fishing anywhere.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 05:33:21 AM
Morning LSU, busy banter night.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 05:35:44 AM
Hey Chip, Got a special Christmas Gift offering just for you today at CI.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 05:45:12 AM
Hey Chip, Got a special Christmas Gift offering just for you today at CI.
I can just see them as being CA's #1 cigar of the year, sure would be nice to see them offered a few more times each week.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 05:45:40 AM
Morning LSU, busy banter night.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 05:47:00 AM
Hey Chip, Got a special Christmas Gift offering just for you today at CI.
I can just see them as being CA's #1 cigar of the year, sure would be nice to see them offered a few more times each week.
Yep #1 goes to the high bid advertising contract.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 05:49:46 AM
I got to get moving, headed to Houston on an unplanned 2-day trip.  Called me yesterday after noon and wanted to know if I could go then, hell no I can't was a simple enough answer for that one.  Good Morning to the slackers as you wake up.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 06:01:00 AM
I got to get moving, headed to Houston on an unplanned 2-day trip.  Called me yesterday after noon and wanted to know if I could go then, hell no I can't was a simple enough answer for that one.  Good Morning to the slackers as you wake up.
Nothing better than a couple of days in Houston at Christmas time with screwed up roads and stressed out shoppers.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 06:30:00 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 06:38:07 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 06:41:01 AM
Morning LSU, busy banter night.
Of course it was.  If I'd stayed up 90 more minutes, there wouldn't have been a single post.  Fuckers!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 06:50:18 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning Dean and Tony.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 06:53:16 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning, guys.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 06:54:10 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning Dean and Tony.
Great day off to you, Chip.  And to you too Dean.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 06:58:04 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 07:12:16 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:20:24 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:21:28 AM
Good morning cream puffs!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 07:23:30 AM
Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 07:29:38 AM
Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
+1
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 07:29:53 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 07:30:39 AM
Good Morning Slacker Cream Puffs, Fish, DWG and Tony.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 18, 2014, 07:31:13 AM
Ok I am out the office door for Houston now and the weather is pea soup.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:32:30 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
I see great things in store for you on this day! Morning TexasDave
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:33:23 AM
Ok I am out the office door for Houston now and the weather is pea soup.
Mmmmm, I love a good split pea with ham. Add some croutons...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:33:35 AM
Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
+1
Morning Chip
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:34:55 AM
Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
Deano! Sorry to hear the deadbeats are still haunting you. You're almost clear out the other side though, much progress was made in less than a year
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:37:42 AM
BTW - What the hell were these from the "Private Xmas Sale"? E.P. Carrillo Unreleased Reserva. I hope TexasDave got his hands on some before they sold out, maybe he'd like them at this price point?  ;D
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:38:04 AM
Is this thing on?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:46:20 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 18, 2014, 07:47:12 AM
Is this thing on?
Barely!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 07:50:00 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 07:53:43 AM
Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
Deano! Sorry to hear the deadbeats are still haunting you. You're almost clear out the other side though, much progress was made in less than a year
thanks Scott. it's like BD's mole hunting. get rid of the mamma and you get rid of the kids.

didn't really want it to turn out this way but I no longer can trust her to do the right thing and not take advantage of me.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:56:15 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 08:05:31 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Oh fuck you.  The magazine was and is overpriced.  So I always got my information from talking to people who subscribed.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:06:24 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 08:10:30 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D
I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
:)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 08:16:54 AM
Good mornin fellas!
What's so good about it?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:16:59 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D
I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
:)
Amen brother!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:17:48 AM
Good mornin fellas!
What's so good about it?
Won our hockey game last night, scored the second goal, then drank, now I have a huge headache...the price of victory ;)
Also took my HR Final, got an A, now turning in my paper sometime today
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 08:19:10 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
Think I threw up a little in my mouth...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 08:19:38 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D
I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
:)
+1 on the message, -1 on the funds.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:19:43 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
Think I threw up a little in my mouth...
Better than Joe!!!!  ;)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 08:20:04 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:23:21 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 08:25:55 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
but Pete doesn't like me!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 08:26:02 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
I think he took offense to the restraining order.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:29:01 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
but Pete doesn't like me!
Ohhh, I see how it is!   ;D
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:29:29 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
I think he took offense to the restraining order.
He just wanted to watch Pete and Janny go at it - what's wrong with just wanting to watch!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 08:30:33 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 08:30:36 AM
When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
Nope, a whole days worth of AB!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 08:31:47 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 08:32:57 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 08:35:09 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
who might that be?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 18, 2014, 08:40:31 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
Would like to see the ones on his desk at work.  "Damn, Tony, your wife looks like a model!  And what photogenic kids.  And that beautiful ocean sunset, you say that's the view out your back window?  Nice".
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:47:50 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
Would like to see the ones on his desk at work.  "Damn, Tony, your wife looks like a model!  And what photogenic kids.  And that beautiful ocean sunset, you say that's the view out your back window?  Nice".
Bahaha +1 to that!  Good mornin Mark!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 08:49:48 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
He's getting fat and lazy in his old age.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 08:50:58 AM
of the 9 cigars shown in Aficionado's Top 25 I've had all but the Opus X. the Padrón Family Reserve 50 Years Maduro, and the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial (thank you Tony?) though not the tubo, were two truly great cigars. the rest? well, I enjoyed them.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 08:54:15 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 08:56:24 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
Cough - STALKER - Cough
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:58:34 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
EmmmmmmWEeeebbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 08:59:24 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
Cough - STALKER - Cough
Dean is just waiting for SnS Tryouts, "I LOVE YOU PETE!"
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:02:05 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
Cough - STALKER - Cough
Dean is just waiting for SnS Tryouts, "I LOVE YOU PETE!"
He's not allowed to join, one of the terms of the restraining order
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 09:06:30 AM
So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
Cough - STALKER - Cough
Dean is just waiting for SnS Tryouts, "I LOVE YOU PETE!"
He's not allowed to join, one of the terms of the restraining order
:(
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:10:58 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:16:58 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 09:19:01 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 09:19:01 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:20:22 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 18, 2014, 09:20:52 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
Code names are more fun.  BTW, that place is called "the ocean".  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:20:56 AM
My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:22:58 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
I bet you would wanna see me do that, ya sick fuck!   :P
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:23:34 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
ATL - "The Ocean"  I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to type out Atlanta.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:24:23 AM
My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:24:45 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
Code names are more fun.  BTW, that place is called "the ocean".  Sheesh.
I thought he was referring to the Atlanta Airport
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:24:47 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:26:48 AM
My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:27:31 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
Code names are more fun.  BTW, that place is called "the ocean".  Sheesh.
I thought he was referring to the Atlanta Airport
HOTlanta
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:27:57 AM
My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:28:53 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation
Very true, in all seriousness I don't see how you won't love those cigars...up your ass! Alright I'll stop, they're good though
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:29:37 AM
My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)
You know there are people in positions like that who just love screwing other people
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:30:00 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation
Very true, in all seriousness I don't see how you won't love those cigars...up your ass! Alright I'll stop, they're good though
I need to try the NWC-Reserva, just not a big connie guy.  These seemed like a safer purchase - and with a San Andreas Maduro, I'm ALL IN
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:30:20 AM
Seriously, what are these? Tex missed out!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/88405/e-p-carrillo-unreleased-reserva/#p-170071
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:30:59 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
When they arrive...stick them straight up your ass!
you want him to light them first?
That'd be a bonus but you can't have everything  ;D
Beggars can't be choosers in this situation
Very true, in all seriousness I don't see how you won't love those cigars...up your ass! Alright I'll stop, they're good though
I need to try the NWC-Reserva, just not a big connie guy.  These seemed like a safer purchase - and with a San Andreas Maduro, I'm ALL IN
I'm not a connie guy at all and those were excellent
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:31:01 AM
My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)
You know there are people in positions like that who just love screwing other people
That and playing kickball with our cigar and liquor packages!  Guy on SnS had his Secret Santa package just DESTROYED by USPS.  Bottle of Mac15yr broke ;(
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 09:31:24 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
ATL - "The Ocean"  I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to type out Atlanta.
WTF is Atlanta??
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 09:31:59 AM
etting oatmeal, drinking coffee, and smoking a New Wave.
such a rough life.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:32:25 AM
My Herrera Esteli's ship today, should have them tomorrow or Saturday
Don't piss off Tex, he will call Lori and then you might not see em before the New Year!
I just sent Lori a fruitcake for the holidays, we talk about Tex all the time
I bet she just loves fuckin with him ;)
You know there are people in positions like that who just love screwing other people
That and playing kickball with our cigar and liquor packages!  Guy on SnS had his Secret Santa package just DESTROYED by USPS.  Bottle of Mac15yr broke ;(
Ooof, I thought I felt a disturbance in the force
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:32:25 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
ATL - "The Ocean"  I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to type out Atlanta.
WTF is Atlanta??
Sheesh, migraine/headache issues.  You azholes and your technicalities.  ;)  ATLANTIC CIGAR CO
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:32:59 AM
La Historias arrive Tuesday - The E3 and size I got are both sold out an ATL now
You can say Atlantic here.
ATL - "The Ocean"  I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to type out Atlanta.
WTF is Atlanta??
Entertaining isn't it?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:33:27 AM
It was the 12yr, my bad.
(http://i.imgur.com/14VXQHn.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/muPhr6i.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/nTYWgwr.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 09:33:57 AM
Seriously, what are these? Tex missed out!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/88405/e-p-carrillo-unreleased-reserva/#p-170071
me too.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:38:22 AM
It was the 12yr, my bad.
(http://i.imgur.com/14VXQHn.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/muPhr6i.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/nTYWgwr.jpg)
Man, that's sad
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:42:14 AM
Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y (http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 09:45:59 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:48:47 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:51:31 AM
Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y (http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y)
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:53:22 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:54:33 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Ooops! My bad, I meant this one:
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 09:55:21 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Ooops! My bad, I meant this one:
Dammit! Here it is:
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:55:36 AM
Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y (http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y)
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 09:58:22 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Wonder if she'd notice.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 09:59:48 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Ooops! My bad, I meant this one:
Dammit! Here it is:
Classic!  Is there a way to make this the Banter Logo?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 10:01:39 AM
[...]

There absolutely is a way to do that.  But it ain't happenin'.  Eat shit.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 10:02:53 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:06:35 AM
[...]

No matter, I can make it my avi and also post it every day
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:08:06 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Bet you didn't see this coming either!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:09:41 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Good cigar, haven't had that size - but I do really like the #4/Corona size
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:09:52 AM
[...]

He does look like a hungry little birdie in that picture
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 18, 2014, 10:10:36 AM
How about the email from the Buccaneer with RP New Prohibition Brand Ambassador Jessica Tyann.  Hubba.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:10:42 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Good cigar, haven't had that size - but I do really like the #4/Corona size
I'm not crazy about the V's but loved the Melanios I've had
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:15:00 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Good cigar, haven't had that size - but I do really like the #4/Corona size
I'm not crazy about the V's but loved the Melanios I've had
Never pictured you as a guy who loved the vag, dick seemed more your style  ;D
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:16:51 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Good cigar, haven't had that size - but I do really like the #4/Corona size
I'm not crazy about the V's but loved the Melanios I've had
Never pictured you as a guy who loved the vag, dick seemed more your style  ;D
Certainly no shortage of those around here. I stand by yesterday's observation about your current sense of humor
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:18:03 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Good cigar, haven't had that size - but I do really like the #4/Corona size
I'm not crazy about the V's but loved the Melanios I've had
Never pictured you as a guy who loved the vag, dick seemed more your style  ;D
Certainly no shortage of those around here. I stand by yesterday's observation about your current sense of humor
Working on it, will go read a joke-book this weekend to see if I can improve my game.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:20:01 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:22:37 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:24:52 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:25:20 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:29:58 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:30:34 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:33:01 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:37:02 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:38:08 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:38:26 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
$60 shipped would be a good price - DPGs are nice to rest for 2-3 years.  I feel like the 'DPG colored sticks are a little harsher OTT, compared to the MFs, but the DPGs age very well!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:38:52 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:40:10 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:43:04 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:46:29 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 10:48:19 AM
Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Bet you didn't see this coming either!
Now that my belly is a little smaller, I see it coming all the time.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:49:26 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!
If I was really serious and didn't just buy a box I had no right buying I would've won them
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:51:43 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!
If I was really serious and didn't just buy a box I had no right buying I would've won them
I just bid on some MF LB PRs, see if I can get em for cheap
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 10:54:55 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!
If I was really serious and didn't just buy a box I had no right buying I would've won them
I just bid on some MF LB PRs, see if I can get em for cheap
They're on my watch list, I see you. They close for $86-$92/box. Pretty darn good
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 10:56:33 AM
[...]
I figured if I could get $90 shipped that would be pretty sexy.  ATLantic is $94ish I think and Timmy does 25(singles)/$100 or box(23)/$100 shipped
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 11:02:34 AM
Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y (http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y)
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!
Get the feet on yet, or will that require another Mike drop-ship.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:03:18 AM
Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y (http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y)
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!
Get the feet on yet, or will that require another Mike drop-ship.
Do you have a foot fetish or something?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 11:05:01 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 11:06:29 AM
Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y (http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y)
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!
Get the feet on yet, or will that require another Mike drop-ship.
Do you have a foot fetish or something?
Not really, just like to see jobs through to completion.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:07:56 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:08:14 AM
Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y (http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y)
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!
Get the feet on yet, or will that require another Mike drop-ship.
Do you have a foot fetish or something?
Not really, just like to see jobs through to completion.
ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 11:11:12 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 11:13:30 AM
Morning JWack.  Still raining?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:14:19 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 11:15:44 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 11:16:26 AM
Morning JWack.  Still raining?

Hey there, Dave.  No, it let up for now but I think there's more on the way by the weekend.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 11:16:37 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 11:16:44 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:16:49 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 11:17:08 AM
Morning, all.
Hello joe....
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:17:30 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 11:19:32 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 11:19:40 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 11:20:03 AM
This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
Sore looser.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 11:20:57 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Sometimes that's all it takes.
I think we're getting to yellow star's mood swing time of the month...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:21:43 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 11:21:57 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Beer consumption seems to have dropped off a bit for me lately, at least with regards to anything new. I tried a Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014, imperial coffee stout and it was the last straw - Victory at Sea is the only coffee beer I'll drink.  For real this time.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:22:29 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:23:02 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Sometimes that's all it takes.
I think we're getting to yellow star's mood swing time of the month...
Is it normal to bleed this much without being able to stop it?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 18, 2014, 11:25:52 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:27:29 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
Ohh snap, that could probably be arranged!  Mornin Raz!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:29:28 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
You did it correctly, my name should ALWAYS be first.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:29:55 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:31:34 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
And a New World connie.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:33:14 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
What's up, VicaRaz?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 18, 2014, 11:33:52 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
Ohh snap, that could probably be arranged!  Mornin Raz!
Morning, Shaun. The original confirmation from Famous said my order would arrive 12/30, then the shipping notice said 12/26. Would be nice if a miracle brought them by Christmas, but I'm not betting on it.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 11:35:15 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
And a New World connie.  Just sayin'.

Is the New World a connie?  Or is it available in two different wrappers?

I definitely like the NW Reserva more than the My Father connie.  The New World didn't seem to fit in line from what I can remember but it was enjoyable.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:35:57 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
Ohh snap, that could probably be arranged!  Mornin Raz!
Morning, Shaun. The original confirmation from Famous said my order would arrive 12/30, then the shipping notice said 12/26. Would be nice if a miracle brought them by Christmas, but I'm not betting on it.
That would be a damn nice gift!  I am thinking mine will arrive next Monday - it says Tuesday, but I am feeling an early delivery.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 11:36:22 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.

Morning, Tony.  Little ones all ready for Christmas?  Ours are still just a bit too young to "have" to have anything specific, which is nice.  And my son cares more about my folks coming to visit than presents, it seems.  Probably the last year of that being the case...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:37:20 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
And a New World connie.  Just sayin'.

Is the New World a connie?  Or is it available in two different wrappers?

I definitely like the NW Reserva more than the My Father connie.  The New World didn't seem to fit in line from what I can remember but it was enjoyable.
Not sure what Tony is referencing - I will order 5-10 of the MF Conny and the EPC New Wave Conny Reserva in the next couple months.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:37:32 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
And a New World connie.  Just sayin'.

Is the New World a connie?  Or is it available in two different wrappers?

I definitely like the NW Reserva more than the My Father connie.  The New World didn't seem to fit in line from what I can remember but it was enjoyable.
The New World apparently comes in different wrappers according to Brad.  He's having an event at my b&m tonight where it will debut.  Unfortunately, I can't make it.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 18, 2014, 11:39:38 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!

Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
E-herf? Mine will be here by then.  Morning, muchachos.
What's up, VicaRaz?
I'm seriously VicaRaz this morning. One wasn't getting the job done on the shoulder, so had to take two. Two seems to be getting it, and I've got a really nice buzz going. But I don't like the fact that the shoulder is getting worse, and my drug intake keeps going up. Fortunately, Doctor appointment at 11am.

On the bright side, I intend to spend the afternoon smoking and drinking (carefully) with the Squire - a retired airline pilot whose daughters spoil us with exceptional food when we herf. Something to look forward to on a medical day.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:40:45 AM
Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!
Morning, Shaun.
Finally caved on the La Historias, excited to try one - will smoke one the week after Christmas
Don't think you'll be disappointed.
NWC-Reserva is next - need to get some of those and the MF Conny when I place a larger order this spring.
And a New World connie.  Just sayin'.

Is the New World a connie?  Or is it available in two different wrappers?

I definitely like the NW Reserva more than the My Father connie.  The New World didn't seem to fit in line from what I can remember but it was enjoyable.
The New World apparently comes in different wrappers according to Brad.  He's having an event at my b&m tonight where it will debut.  Unfortunately, I can't make it.
I feel like I heard about that - I haven't had the regular NW yet either!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 11:42:12 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:43:27 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
LOL!  Not good when I read something and just burst out laughing in my office - not surprised at all by your choice of video  ;)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 11:44:18 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Beer consumption seems to have dropped off a bit for me lately, at least with regards to anything new. I tried a Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014, imperial coffee stout and it was the last straw - Victory at Sea is the only coffee beer I'll drink.  For real this time.
Yeah I've slowed down on the beer a bit, holding out for the VaS. Just got my wife's Angel perfume refilled - $140...Damn! Lasts 2 years though
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 11:45:24 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
This one would go perfectly in the frame
Mmmmm, that elf looks familiar...?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:47:22 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.

Morning, Tony.  Little ones all ready for Christmas?  Ours are still just a bit too young to "have" to have anything specific, which is nice.  And my son cares more about my folks coming to visit than presents, it seems.  Probably the last year of that being the case...
My boys are celebrating their birthday today so that's what they're consumed with.  They've all given the elf on the shelf a list to bring back to Santa.  They were allowed a Want, a Need and a Read.  They may have added a thing or two as backups too.   ;)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:50:21 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
It's actually a decent series.  I'm all caught up.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 11:54:47 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
It's actually a decent series.  I'm all caught up.
Do you guys eherf and watch it together too?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 11:56:13 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
It's actually a decent series.  I'm all caught up.
took you 62 years to get caught up?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 11:56:15 AM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
It's actually a decent series.  I'm all caught up.
Do you guys eherf and watch it together too?
Webex
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 11:58:37 AM
BS was born on Christmas? that sucks for sure.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 12:02:43 PM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Beer consumption seems to have dropped off a bit for me lately, at least with regards to anything new. I tried a Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014, imperial coffee stout and it was the last straw - Victory at Sea is the only coffee beer I'll drink.  For real this time.
Yeah I've slowed down on the beer a bit, holding out for the VaS. Just got my wife's Angel perfume refilled - $140...Damn! Lasts 2 years though
Years back, my 2 sons would have it no other way but to take me Christmas Shopping with them.  We were looking for a present for mom.  We went to the perfume counter at Macys, and was attacked by sales women.  I told her that I wanted a perfume that would make me crazy in love with my wife of xxx years..  She said, "I have just the thing...!"  She sprayed a little card with the perfume and waved it in front of our noses.  She said, "this is one of the latest perfumes made with pheromones."  We took the card and went on our way.  I asked my oldest son (19 years old), "What did you think about that perfume. Did it smell remind you of anything...?"  He replied, "Yes, it sure did, but I just can't figure out what it is...?"  I asked my younger, "Did the perfume remind you of anything you've ever smelled (he was around 16)..?"  He replied, "No I've never smelled that before.."  I let them smell the card again, and my older son said, "I know I've smelled that before, but I just can't place the fragrance..?"  I said, "By any chance does it remind you of sticking you head between a girls legs and smelling her pussy...?"  My older son bluts out, "Yeal, that's it...!!!!"   My younger son starts screaming...!!!  - A Father and Son Christmas Moment  :)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 12:09:31 PM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
It's actually a decent series.  I'm all caught up.
Do you guys eherf and watch it together too?
Yes we do, all while we smoke cigars and wear our Sigmund Freud beards... :)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 12:14:25 PM
BS was born on Christmas? that sucks for sure.
As they stood next to the manger, the one king looked to the other two and said, "Hey, let's start a Toys R' Us....!!!!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 12:21:06 PM
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Fried Cod on a Bun
   Roasted Pork loin w/ Escalloped Apple
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 12:24:39 PM
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Fried Cod on a Bun
   Roasted Pork loin w/ Escalloped Apple
Thursday

$Free
Beanie - Weenies
Corn Bread
Apple Pie
24 oz. Busch Signature Copper Lager (can)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 12:30:41 PM
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Fried Cod on a Bun
   Roasted Pork loin w/ Escalloped Apple
Thursday

$Free
Beanie - Weenies
Corn Bread
Apple Pie
24 oz. Busch Signature Copper Lager (can)
I'd rather have yours - might be a soup and sandwich day
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 12:47:47 PM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Sometimes that's all it takes.
I think we're getting to yellow star's mood swing time of the month...
Is it normal to bleed this much without being able to stop it?
Not a  problem, just put a sock in it.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 12:48:45 PM
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Spicy Cuban Pork and Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Fried Cod on a Bun
   Roasted Pork loin w/ Escalloped Apple
Thursday

$Free
Beanie - Weenies
Corn Bread
Apple Pie
24 oz. Busch Signature Copper Lager (can)
I'd rather have yours - might be a soup and sandwich day
Did a wrap and chips - lame!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 12:48:54 PM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.

Morning, Tony.  Little ones all ready for Christmas?  Ours are still just a bit too young to "have" to have anything specific, which is nice.  And my son cares more about my folks coming to visit than presents, it seems.  Probably the last year of that being the case...
You're exactly right, it won't last, so whatever their focus is this year, roll with it an enjoy.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 12:52:15 PM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
Did you say beanie-weenie and Masters and Johnson in the same statement?
So you're watching PBS porn...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 12:57:16 PM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
Did you say beanie-weenie and Masters and Johnson in the same statement?
So you're watching PBS porn...
That's odd that my menu and selected program turned out that way....?  Now you've got me worried...!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 01:04:29 PM
Good morning Tony, Scott, Bean, Dean, and Dave(s), and lurkers..!
Hey azhol, what about me!   :D
Damn, I thought I really listed your name first.
Did you just call me Tony - the insults! ;)
Let me get this straight... It all started when all I said was, "good morning..."
Hahaha - no worries :)  What's on the schedule for today?
No babysitting today, I'm going to attempt to do some banking. Then I'm going to make beanie-weenies with cornbread for later.  I also have the Masters of Sex Season 1 on DVD's that I'm going to watch (it's about the Masters and Johnson study at Washington University around 1952.)
Did you say beanie-weenie and Masters and Johnson in the same statement?
So you're watching PBS porn...
That's odd that my menu and selected program turned out that way....?  Now you've got me worried...!
Good that we're all on the same page....we've been worried about you for a while now.....lol
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 01:24:05 PM
Hey Dad...
Thomas & Friends Special Collector's Edition Thomas Engine $2 + Free Store Pickup @ Sears
http://www.sears.com/thomas-friends-thomas-collector-engine-free-gift/p-004W002713943001P?sid=IAx20050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=1225267&AID=11034749 (http://www.sears.com/thomas-friends-thomas-collector-engine-free-gift/p-004W002713943001P?sid=IAx20050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=1225267&AID=11034749)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 01:24:40 PM
[...]
My friend brought this over the other day. So, no need to worry.  He's taking very good care of me... :)  I thought it was pretty darn good..!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 01:25:09 PM
[...]
I've been wondering how that is...I have to imagine it would be a good mixer too for holiday drinks
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 01:28:32 PM
[...]
Just looking at that bottle is making me queasy.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 01:32:29 PM
[...]

I personally do not like flavored whiskey, just WAY too sweet most of the time.  But they're certainly a good thing to have around during the holidays but it gets everyone liquored up, lol.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 01:34:40 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 01:35:31 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.

Drink some apple whiskey, it'll make you feel better.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 01:35:49 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.
My stomach hates me today - I'm guessing it was the BWW and Budweisers last night at midnight after hockey...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 01:36:47 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.

Drink some apple whiskey, it'll make you feel better.
There is a pecan whiskey I saw that interests me for holiday drinks, might search out some recipes.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 01:38:21 PM
Hey Dad...
Thomas & Friends Special Collector's Edition Thomas Engine $2 + Free Store Pickup @ Sears
http://www.sears.com/thomas-friends-thomas-collector-engine-free-gift/p-004W002713943001P?sid=IAx20050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=1225267&AID=11034749 (http://www.sears.com/thomas-friends-thomas-collector-engine-free-gift/p-004W002713943001P?sid=IAx20050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=1225267&AID=11034749)
Cool.. Thanks
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 01:41:54 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.

Drink some apple whiskey, it'll make you feel better.
There is a pecan whiskey I saw that interests me for holiday drinks, might search out some recipes.

I actually really like the Evan Williams eggnog.  It's kinda low proof but it's a decent mix.  Probably somewhat expensive for what it is ($8 or so).  I can never seem to mix eggnog well myself, the booze makes it too thin.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 01:43:36 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.

Drink some apple whiskey, it'll make you feel better.
There is a pecan whiskey I saw that interests me for holiday drinks, might search out some recipes.

I actually really like the Evan Williams eggnog.  It's kinda low proof but it's a decent mix.  Probably somewhat expensive for what it is ($8 or so).  I can never seem to mix eggnog well myself, the booze makes it too thin.
Ohh, I haven't seen that one - I think it's time to google some recipes.  I have some Jack Honey at home, need to kill that bottle - tired of looking at it :)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 01:45:14 PM
[...]

It reminded me of a flavored brandy.  I like to sip on Blackberry brandy when there's a snow storm outside.  Your right about the sweetness.  Everyone like it, 70 proof, and we made a nice dent in it... :)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 01:50:04 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.

Drink some apple whiskey, it'll make you feel better.
There is a pecan whiskey I saw that interests me for holiday drinks, might search out some recipes.
That is more intriguing to me than apple, for sure.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 01:52:06 PM
[...]
Was it full when he brought it over?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 01:53:54 PM
http://theadvocate.com/news/11118203-123/grand-jury-indicts-former-baton (http://theadvocate.com/news/11118203-123/grand-jury-indicts-former-baton)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 01:55:11 PM
[...]
Yes, but there was 3 of us drinking it..., along with a few beers.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 02:00:15 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 02:01:33 PM
It turns out I'm not feeling so well.  So maybe it's not just the apple whiskey.

Drink some apple whiskey, it'll make you feel better.
There is a pecan whiskey I saw that interests me for holiday drinks, might search out some recipes.
That is more intriguing to me than apple, for sure.
Maybe you'd be interested in chinnut whiskey?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 02:09:05 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
She has a good firm grip
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 02:09:14 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 02:10:55 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
Don't like the "No Entry" part....what a tease!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 02:12:07 PM
http://theadvocate.com/news/11118203-123/grand-jury-indicts-former-baton (http://theadvocate.com/news/11118203-123/grand-jury-indicts-former-baton)
I also see where Kathy Lee Gifford revealed her dark secret and said, "Bill Cosbey gave her a drink, but he didn't put any drugs in it.."  He also kissed her after her performace in a show they were doing together.  She had no idea what a close call it was.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 02:12:16 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
Don't like the "No Entry" part....what a tease!
It might be more fitting if the sign said 'Fork in the Road' and forced me to pick a hole...
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 02:16:09 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
Don't like the "No Entry" part....what a tease!
It might be more fitting if the sign said 'Fork in the Road' and forced me to pick a hole...
Or "Y" intersection.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 02:21:01 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 02:22:08 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 18, 2014, 02:23:18 PM
Alright, I'm gonna wrap things up here at the office, got a kids' "winter concert" to get to at school.  Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend, all.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 02:24:07 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Beautiful part of CO!  ;)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 02:24:16 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
I like the Red Stag because it reminds me of a Manhattan.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 02:24:19 PM
Alright, I'm gonna wrap things up here at the office, got a kids' "winter concert" to get to at school.  Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend, all.
Take it easy Joe!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 02:24:24 PM
Alright, I'm gonna wrap things up here at the office, got a kids' "winter concert" to get to at school.  Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend, all.
Later Joe
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 18, 2014, 02:25:41 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 02:27:52 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Beautiful part of CO!  ;)
I think we were in Nebraska...?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 02:31:11 PM
Alright, I'm gonna wrap things up here at the office, got a kids' "winter concert" to get to at school.  Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend, all.
Take it easy Joe!
Later Joe.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 02:35:32 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 02:44:03 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
Was your friend's name William Cosby?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 18, 2014, 02:48:56 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 02:50:18 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 02:50:38 PM
was going to split firewood but the splitting maul is under lock and key. not like there's a line waiting to use it! been raking leaves and burning them. EPC 2nd and water during fire watch.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 02:51:02 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Damn, sorry to hear that!  Keep us posted on the CAT scan results!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 02:53:34 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Used to be Beaver College nearby in western PA, actually it's earliest iteration was Beaver Women's College....but the stuffed shirts renamed it in 2000 as Arcadia.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 02:55:43 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
imperative words are MAY NEED.
keep us posted.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 18, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Used to be Beaver College nearby in western PA, actually it's earliest iteration was Beaver Women's College....but the stuffed shirts renamed it in 2000 as Arcadia.
NO ENTRY?
YIELD RIGHT OF WAY?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 03:00:03 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
I'm sorry to hear that too.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 18, 2014, 03:01:19 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
So, you are telling us you have more questionable friends, then!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 03:05:19 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
So, you are telling us you have more questionable friends, then!
Howdy, flip.  Are you meeting up with mweber tonight?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 03:06:13 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Used to be Beaver College nearby in western PA, actually it's earliest iteration was Beaver Women's College....but the stuffed shirts renamed it in 2000 as Arcadia.
I know it's always going to happen, but I hate it when the meaning of words keep changing. I remember when queer meant odd, and fag was a cigarette. I believe there's a new commercial when a kid tells Santa he had to get a new line, I think meaning haircut.  Yikes, I feel like everyone is speaking martian or something.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 03:09:57 PM
BD, I found a new photo idea for you...
(http://i.imgur.com/IX0RNzn.jpg)
I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Used to be Beaver College nearby in western PA, actually it's earliest iteration was Beaver Women's College....but the stuffed shirts renamed it in 2000 as Arcadia.
I know it's always going to happen, but I hate it when the meaning of words keep changing. I remember when queer meant odd, and fag was a cigarette. I believe there's a new commercial when a kid tells Santa he had to get a new line, I think meaning haircut.  Yikes, I feel like everyone is speaking martian or something.
Eep opp ork ah ah!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 18, 2014, 03:10:07 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
So, you are telling us you have more questionable friends, then!
Howdy, flip.  Are you meeting up with mweber tonight?
that's tonight, shoot, got a call at 6:30 this morning, worked on that fro a few hours, then dragged my asz into the city, cause they don't want you working from home.  Plus the warden was off today. just getting ready to head home and crash. So I think no, not tonight.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 03:12:38 PM
Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
So, you are telling us you have more questionable friends, then!
Actually, that one is no longer my friend.  One day I caught him telling a lie.  At first I didn't think about it, but later it kept eating at me.  I'm just not a fan of liars, but I can understand some white lies every now and then, but the more I thought on this one, it really got to me.  It bothered me so bad that finally, I just told him, I can't be your friend anymore and that was the end of it.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 03:19:01 PM
[...]
I'm not either.  He PM'd me late last night that today would be the only time he could meet up.  I invited him to Yonkers tomorrow night but he said he had other plans.  I think he was afraid we were gonna ask him to build us a humidor.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 03:20:25 PM
[...]
Did you remember to grab all your marbles before you left to go home?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 18, 2014, 03:31:52 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Nah, shoulder looks great, he says. Take more pain pills till it heals. The leg isn't looking right.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 03:33:09 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Nah, shoulder looks great, he says. Take more pain pills till it heals. The leg isn't looking right.
You have two lefts?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 03:33:54 PM
[...]
Oh yes...!!!  We had been very good friends for over 10 years.  But that's what happens when you grow up believing in The Lone Ranger, and Superman.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 18, 2014, 03:35:51 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Nah, shoulder looks great, he says. Take more pain pills till it heals. The leg isn't looking right.
You have two lefts?
Yeah, and one needs glasses.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 03:38:13 PM
Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Nah, shoulder looks great, he says. Take more pain pills till it heals. The leg isn't looking right.
You have two lefts?
Yeah, and one needs glasses.
I have no excuse because I'm not on Vicodin.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 03:44:16 PM
[...]
You'll have to make your own feet however.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 03:46:53 PM
[...]
Arguably the hardest part.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 18, 2014, 03:52:58 PM
I have the beanie weenies baking, so I think I'll watch an episode of Masters of Sex.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 18, 2014, 04:01:33 PM
I have the beanie weenies baking, so I think I'll watch an episode of Masters of Sex.
So if you keep stirring, will they be bun size?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 04:11:21 PM
I'm heading homeward soon.  I've gotta couple of 5 year olds that are waiting on a lasagna.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 04:12:15 PM
[...]
Piss off!  Not like you would show up anyhow! ;)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 04:13:45 PM
[...]
I'm often late, but I ALWAYS show up when I say I'm going to.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 18, 2014, 04:50:12 PM
Alright, that's enough for me today - working from home tonight, yuck!
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 05:32:12 PM
Wow, should I flip now?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 06:40:11 PM
Wow, should I flip now?
Maybe you should have
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 07:01:53 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/5781075f3c4152aab96f8b113ebd1181.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:15:17 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/c1511284eb2e2d84ccbc1afaf86e4422.jpg)

For those keeping track...
You put frames up on the wall with the stock photo's in them??
That didn't take long.  I was expecting the comment from fish though.
And only a Guido would keep the tags on the frames. Not to mention the one on the right is at least 1/4" higher than the other one. Call MWeber to fix this shit!
If you really must know... It's a pissing contest I'm having with the Mrs.  She's the one who does the decorating.  What you can't see is that the whole wall is filled with photos.  I hung all those frames.  But the two you see in this photo were put up by her using 3M Command Strips.  Those empty frames have been up for two years.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/5781075f3c4152aab96f8b113ebd1181.jpg)
WOW
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 07:20:29 PM
[...]

Which part?  That I used to be 100 lbs. lighter?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 07:25:05 PM
That I even responded?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 07:25:31 PM
How crooked most of the frames are?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 07:25:59 PM
A little of all of the above?
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:41:17 PM
A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 07:42:54 PM
A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair
Happy Birthday to the boys
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 07:59:58 PM
A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair
Happy Birthday to the boys
Thanks bro.  I'll let'm know Uncle Fish sends his regards.
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: sfish on December 18, 2014, 08:29:34 PM
A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair
Happy Birthday to the boys
Thanks bro.  I'll let'm know Uncle Fish sends his regards.
That will mean a lot to them I'm sure
Title: Re: 12/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 18, 2014, 10:08:38 PM
A little of all of the above?
All of the above and add to that the fact that you used to have hair
Happy Birthday to the boys
Thanks bro.  I'll let'm know Uncle Fish sends his regards.
That will mean a lot to them I'm sure
I told them their gifts were in the mail.  Send cigars.