CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 17, 2014, 01:09:40 AM

Title: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 17, 2014, 01:09:40 AM
Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there. At least there are warm cigar deals on the various internet sites that will help us get through it.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a hot toddy and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 01:10:54 AM
Looks like Tony fell asleep at the switch.
Oops!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:30:40 AM
No posts since the flip?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:32:45 AM
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day.  Back to work day for me.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 05:33:11 AM
No posts since the flip?
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 05:34:00 AM
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day.  Back to work day for me.
Just getting back home from work myself.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:38:35 AM
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day.  Back to work day for me.
Just getting back home from work myself.
Morning Chip.  I was worried about you when I saw no posts.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 05:44:08 AM
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day.  Back to work day for me.
Just getting back home from work myself.
Morning Chip.  I was worried about you when I saw no posts.
One of those days for me, woke up just before 11pm so I figured I would get my vacation work done early.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:51:17 AM
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day.  Back to work day for me.
Just getting back home from work myself.
Morning Chip.  I was worried about you when I saw no posts.
One of those days for me, woke up just before 11pm so I figured I would get my vacation work done early.
I slept terrible last night and far from rested this morning.  Not a pretty day here either, high of 52 and light rain.  Had beautiful weather while in SC though so guess it is time for an ugly day, we need rain but this will not be enough to help that just enough to make it nasty out.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 05:55:41 AM
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day.  Back to work day for me.
Just getting back home from work myself.
Morning Chip.  I was worried about you when I saw no posts.
One of those days for me, woke up just before 11pm so I figured I would get my vacation work done early.
I slept terrible last night and far from rested this morning.  Not a pretty day here either, high of 52 and light rain.  Had beautiful weather while in SC though so guess it is time for an ugly day, we need rain but this will not be enough to help that just enough to make it nasty out.
Change in the weather to blame here also, 36° right now which is 25° cooler than Tuesday morning.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day.  Back to work day for me.
Just getting back home from work myself.
Morning Chip.  I was worried about you when I saw no posts.
One of those days for me, woke up just before 11pm so I figured I would get my vacation work done early.
I slept terrible last night and far from rested this morning.  Not a pretty day here either, high of 52 and light rain.  Had beautiful weather while in SC though so guess it is time for an ugly day, we need rain but this will not be enough to help that just enough to make it nasty out.
Change in the weather to blame here also, 36° right now which is 25° cooler than Tuesday morning.
48 here now but a high of only 52 then tomorrow up near 70, makes it kind of hard to adjust!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:57:51 AM
Time to get moving towards work.  BBL
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:07:41 AM
Today is Wednesday, Dec. 17, the 351st day of 2014. There are 14 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:08:07 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 17, 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright of Dayton, Ohio, conducted the first successful manned powered-airplane flights near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, using their experimental craft, the Wright Flyer.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:08:34 AM
On this date
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:09:12 AM
In 1777, France recognized American independence.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:09:32 AM
In 1865, Franz Schubert's Symphony No. 8, known as the "Unfinished" (because only two movements had been completed) was first performed publicly in Vienna, 37 years after the composer's death.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:09:51 AM
1914, during World War I, Britain declared Egypt an official protectorate.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:10:09 AM
In 1925, Col. William "Billy" Mitchell was convicted at his court-martial in Washington of insubordination for accusing senior military officials of incompetence and criminal negligence; he was suspended from active duty.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:11:13 AM
In 1939, the German pocket battleship Admiral Graf Spee was scuttled by its crew, ending the World War II Battle of the River Plate off Uruguay.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:11:54 AM
In 1944, the U.S. War Department announced it was ending its policy of excluding people of Japanese ancestry from the West Coast.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:12:19 AM
In 1957, the United States successfully test-fired the Atlas intercontinental ballistic missile for the first time.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:12:41 AM
In 1964, the film "Zorba the Greek," starring Anthony Quinn, opened in New York and Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:13:08 AM
In 1979, Arthur McDuffie, a black insurance executive, was fatally injured after leading police on a chase with his motorcycle in Miami. (Four white police officers accused of beating McDuffie were later acquitted, sparking riots.)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:13:38 AM
In 1989, the animated TV series "The Simpsons" premiered on Fox with a Christmas-themed episode.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:13:59 AM

In 1994, North Korea shot down a U.S. Army helicopter which had strayed north of the demilitarized zone. The co-pilot, Chief Warrant Officer David Hilemon, was killed; the pilot, Chief Warrant Officer Bobby Hall, was captured and held for nearly two weeks.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:14:34 AM

In 2011, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il died after more than a decade of iron rule; he was 69, according to official records, but some reports indicated he was 70.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:14:54 AM

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush signed into law the largest overhaul of U.S. intelligence-gathering in 50 years, creating a national intelligence center and a powerful new position of national intelligence director. Pfizer Inc. said it had found that Celebrex, an arthritis painkiller, raised the risk of heart attack when taken at very high doses.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:15:20 AM
Five years ago: Large pieces of a climate deal fell into place on the next-to-last day of the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen. Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry, 26, died a day after falling out of the back of a pickup truck in Charlotte, North Carolina. Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Jones, 90, died in Malibu, California.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:15:46 AM

One year ago: Germany's Parliament elected Chancellor Angela Merkel (AHN'-geh-lah MEHR'-kuhl) to a third term as the leader of Europe's biggest economic power, nearly three months after an awkward election result forced her to put together a new governing coalition. A suicidal gunman opened fire at a Reno, Nevada, hospital campus, killing one person and critically wounding two others before ending his own life.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:16:18 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Armin Mueller-Stahl is 84. Pope Francis is 78. Singer-actor Tommy Steele is 78. Rock singer-musician Art Neville is 77. Actor Bernard Hill is 70. Actor Ernie Hudson is 69. Political commentator Chris Matthews is 69. Comedian-actor Eugene Levy is 68. Actress Marilyn Hassett is 67. Actor Wes Studi is 67. Pop musician Jim Bonfanti (The Raspberries) is 66. Actor Joel Brooks is 65. Rock singer Paul Rodgers is 65. Rhythm-and-blues singer Wanda Hutchinson (The Emotions) is 63. Actor Bill Pullman is 61. Actor Barry Livingston is 61. Country singer Sharon White is 61. Producer-director-writer Peter Farrelly is 58. Rock musician Mike Mills (R.E.M.) is 56. Pop singer Sarah Dallin (Bananarama) is 53. Country musician Tim Chewning is 52. Country singer Tracy Byrd is 48. Country musician Duane Propes is 48. Actress Laurie Holden is 45. DJ Homicide (Sugar Ray) is 44. Actor Sean Patrick Thomas is 44. Actress Claire Forlani is 43. Pop-rock musician Eddie Fisher (OneRepublic) is 41. Actress Sarah Paulson is 40. Actress Marissa Ribisi is 40. Actor Giovanni Ribisi is 40. Actress Milla Jovovich (YO'-vuh-vich) is 39. Singer Bree Sharp is 39. Actress Jennifer Carpenter is 35. Singer-songwriter Ben Goldwasser (MGMT) is 32. Rock singer Mikky Ekko is 31. Actress Shannon Woodward is 30. Actress Emma Bell is 28. Actress Vanessa Zima is 28. Rock musician Taylor York (Paramore) is 25. Actor-singer Nat Wolff is 20.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:17:01 AM
Thought for Today: "The man who has done his level best, and who is conscious that he has done his best, is a success, even though the world may write him down a failure." — B.C. Forbes, Scottish journalist (1880-1954).

Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 06:47:07 AM
Good morning Chip and TexasDave
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 06:48:13 AM
Good morning Chip and TexasDave
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2014, 06:53:53 AM
Got my desk moved last night and everything here is in shambles, so I'll be on the sidelines most of the day.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 06:57:36 AM
Got my desk moved last night and everything here is in shambles, so I'll be on the sidelines most of the day.
Thanks for the "heads-up", Waterboy  ;D
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 17, 2014, 07:01:41 AM
Got my desk moved last night and everything here is in shambles, so I'll be on the sidelines most of the day.
Hopefully they didn't snatch your stapler again.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 07:07:13 AM
We'd better get some air movement in here before mold starts growing
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 07:48:32 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 07:49:55 AM
Howdy fellas!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 07:50:53 AM
Howdy fellas!
Who's there? Who said that?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 07:52:04 AM
Howdy fellas!
Who's there? Who said that?
It's so dark, can someone turn a light on?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 08:07:22 AM
Happy Wednesday guys.
it's Golf Day!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 08:09:45 AM
Happy Wednesday guys.
it's Golf Day!
No, it's Hump Day! :)  Mornin Dean!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 08:12:27 AM
Got my desk moved last night and everything here is in shambles, so I'll be on the sidelines most of the day.
Hopefully they didn't snatch your stapler again.
Indeed.  MiltonDave.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 08:14:33 AM
Happy Wednesday guys.
it's Golf Day!
GFY!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 08:15:24 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 08:17:35 AM
Anyone try the 601 Steel yet?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 08:19:12 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 08:25:44 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 08:29:37 AM
I am sort of here no fuk'n computer and supposed to rain so no IT persons.  Having to use phone to post.  Morning Relo-Golf, Fish, Bean &Dean and CG.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 08:29:40 AM
Happy Wednesday guys.
it's Golf Day!

No, it's Hump Day! :)  Mornin Dean!

well I can't wait to go hit something.
@#%?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 08:36:48 AM
I am sort of here no fuk'n computer and supposed to rain so no IT persons.  Having to use phone to post.  Morning Relo-Golf, Fish, Bean &Dean and CG.
It's supposed to rain =  no IT persons?  WTF, they short out if they get wet?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 08:42:21 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
bITE ME Fishy.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 08:43:06 AM
I am sort of here no fuk'n computer and supposed to rain so no IT persons.  Having to use phone to post.  Morning Relo-Golf, Fish, Bean &Dean and CG.
It's supposed to rain =  no IT persons?  WTF, they short out if they get wet?
I shit you not, got 2 of them of almost no value when they are here but they both ride motorcycles and don't come to work if raining.  It would  be discrimination  (unrelated to race) if they were run off because that is the only transportation  they have.  Both make $100k+
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 08:43:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellow star and Fishy.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 08:47:05 AM
Today is Wednesday, Dec. 17, the 351st day of 2014. There are 14 days left in the year.
Only two weeks left in the year.... yikes!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 08:49:26 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellow star and Fishy.
Good mornin Dave
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 08:54:22 AM

One year ago: Germany's Parliament elected Chancellor Angela Merkel (AHN'-geh-lah MEHR'-kuhl) to a third term as the leader of Europe's biggest economic power, nearly three months after an awkward election result forced her to put together a new governing coalition. A suicidal gunman opened fire at a Reno, Nevada, hospital campus, killing one person and critically wounding two others before ending his own life.
Thanks for adding some Reno news in today's updates Chip.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 09:00:37 AM
Anyone try the 601 Steel yet?
I'm remembering that one of the mid-day banterers picked some up a month or so ago, but have heard no report.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 09:07:16 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 09:10:41 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
bITE ME Fishy.
What? What did I say?!?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 09:13:00 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 09:25:01 AM
I am sort of here no fuk'n computer and supposed to rain so no IT persons.  Having to use phone to post.  Morning Relo-Golf, Fish, Bean &Dean and CG.
It's supposed to rain =  no IT persons?  WTF, they short out if they get wet?
I shit you not, got 2 of them of almost no value when they are here but they both ride motorcycles and don't come to work if raining.  It would  be discrimination  (unrelated to race) if they were run off because that is the only transportation  they have.  Both make $100k+
Motorcycles work just fine in the rain.  Pussies.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 09:30:04 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 09:31:55 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are
Top of the mornin to ya
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 09:49:06 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are
Top of the mornin to ya
Don't give me that crap
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 09:50:05 AM
1/2 moldy sheesh. Stalagmites beginning to grow in this cave
Am surprised to see just three pages this morning.  F'n slackers, think Christmas vacation started already?
Well, LTG relocated so he's taking 3 days off from the banter (Ohio, sheesh!) and Jabber-Jaw NJDave is on the West coast
I'm here!   ::)
Who said that?
Take those testicles off of your eyes and then you might be able to see me :)
Ohhh, there you are
Top of the mornin to ya
Don't give me that crap
WednesdayTuesday?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:01:45 AM
Good morning, gents.  Weird banter day so far, huh?  I'm sure it's due to the tardy flip.  Sorry about that.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:05:46 AM
Good morning, gents.  Weird banter day so far, huh?  I'm sure it's due to the tardy flip.  Sorry about that.
It's all Tony's fault!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:08:06 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 10:11:08 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:12:47 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 10:14:06 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
They probably called Joe in advance for his approval given his opinions are so valued.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:14:29 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
They probably called Joe in advance for his approval given his opinions are so valued.
OHH SNAP!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 10:16:00 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 10:16:57 AM
Good morning Santa's......
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:17:22 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:19:01 AM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 10:19:26 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:20:11 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:23:01 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
I believe I gave you that #4 cigar at one of our herfs.  Have you tried it?  I've only smoked one myself and I would not put it in the top 25, never mind #4.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:24:17 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
I believe I gave you that #4 cigar at one of our herfs.  Have you tried it?  I've only smoked one myself and I would not put it in the top 25, never mind #4.
It's a very mild CC - not sure where they are getting their gobs of flavor from...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 10:24:52 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:26:32 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 10:27:38 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
I believe I gave you that #4 cigar at one of our herfs.  Have you tried it?  I've only smoked one myself and I would not put it in the top 25, never mind #4.
Indeed you did but I haven't smoked it yet. I have had them before and love them and the Cuban brand in general. I like to age them a bit, seem to perform better that way
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 10:28:55 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
I believe I gave you that #4 cigar at one of our herfs.  Have you tried it?  I've only smoked one myself and I would not put it in the top 25, never mind #4.
Indeed you did but I haven't smoked it yet. I have had them before and love them and the Cuban brand in general. I like to age them a bit, seem to perform better that way
Unlike women...unless you are Dad ;)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 10:30:46 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Exactly, I used to love the churchill and dbl corona sizes but have definitely sized-down, mostly due to hanging out hear and learning about smaller sizes (no offense)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:32:24 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
I believe I gave you that #4 cigar at one of our herfs.  Have you tried it?  I've only smoked one myself and I would not put it in the top 25, never mind #4.
Indeed you did but I haven't smoked it yet. I have had them before and love them and the Cuban brand in general. I like to age them a bit, seem to perform better that way
It took me a year to smoke the one I had.  Gave a few others away but pretty sure I still have a full box of 10 still aging.  I'm not saying it wasn't good but it wasn't in my top 4 for the year, imho, ymmv, etc. etc. etc.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:34:05 AM
I'm going to smoke that La Historia on Friday.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 10:36:22 AM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 10:37:21 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Exactly, I used to love the churchill and dbl corona sizes but have definitely sized-down, mostly due to hanging out hear and learning about smaller sizes (no offense)
This group does that to you I have sized down my cigar preferences over the past few years too and I can't much use,cold weather  as a reason.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:39:19 AM
I'm guessing Alec Bradley paid for top billing again.  Wonder if it will be the Black Market Vandal, the Raices Cubanas or the Coyol?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 10:43:58 AM
I received one of my cigar orders yesterday, yea...!  But since Tony has warned me that I've already used the maximum times I can mention their names on the website, all I can say is, "they ryhmn with Aruba Aruba  Flaccid Maduros....."
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 10:45:31 AM
I'm guessing Alec Bradley paid for top billing again.  Wonder if it will be the Black Market Vandal, the Raices Cubanas or the Coyol?
Don't forget the Mundial!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:46:32 AM
I received one of my cigar orders yesterday, yea...!  But since Tony has warned me that I've already used the maximum times I can mention their names on the website, all I can say is, "they ryhmn with Aruba Aruba  Flaccid Maduros....."
I've heard they don't stay flaccid for too long after you put them in your mouth.  Enjoy them in good health, my friend.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 10:46:57 AM
I'm guessing Alec Bradley paid for top billing again.  Wonder if it will be the Black Market Vandal, the Raices Cubanas or the Coyol?
Don't forget the Mundial!
I did.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 10:59:26 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
I believe I gave you that #4 cigar at one of our herfs.  Have you tried it?  I've only smoked one myself and I would not put it in the top 25, never mind #4.
Indeed you did but I haven't smoked it yet. I have had them before and love them and the Cuban brand in general. I like to age them a bit, seem to perform better that way
Unlike women...unless you are Dad ;)
I've come to the conclusion that God causes your eyes to start failing when you get older so older women will look nice and attractive again.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 11:07:10 AM
I received one of my cigar orders yesterday, yea...!  But since Tony has warned me that I've already used the maximum times I can mention their names on the website, all I can say is, "they ryhmn with Aruba Aruba  Flaccid Maduros....."
I've heard they don't stay flaccid for too long after you put them in your mouth.  Enjoy them in good health, my friend.
Geez, I hope I don't have to stick a poker through them...!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 11:07:31 AM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Exactly, I used to love the churchill and dbl corona sizes but have definitely sized-down, mostly due to hanging out hear and learning about smaller sizes (no offense)
We do like em smaller around here
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 11:08:08 AM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 11:09:54 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 11:17:59 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 11:27:38 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 11:35:22 AM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 11:36:06 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Is it too late to talk you off the ledge?  I hope you didn't jump already.  Tuesdays just wouldn't be the same without you.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 11:36:17 AM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 11:37:08 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Is it too late to talk you off the ledge?  I hope you didn't jump already.  Tuesdays just wouldn't be the same without you.
That guy just gets under my skin Tony, it was time to set him straight!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:39:53 AM
It's a good day to be a BOTL....available Cuban cigars not too far off!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2014/12/17/obama-cuba-alan-gross-prisoner/20526497/
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 11:44:41 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 11:45:21 AM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!  The EPC La Historia Dona Elena, $59 shipped(10) via ATL
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 11:46:10 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 11:46:46 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
Ahh, 15 more, ie: non-exposed/revealed...I get whatcha are sayin!  :-*
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 11:47:18 AM
Merry Christmas Antnee!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=635831856525620

If someone can link this outside of facebook for others to enjoy, please do.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 11:48:03 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
And we already know 6 thru 10...so 15 more is accurate, hillbilly!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 11:48:10 AM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Good morning  Bret.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 11:49:27 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
His math is good.  His English, not so much.  Fish already knows 5 of the cigars that ranked higher.  He's curious to see what other 15 cigars scored higher.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 11:51:07 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
His math is good.  His English, not so much.  Fish already knows 5 of the cigars that ranked higher.  He's curious to see what other 15 cigars scored higher.
I don't know what to say
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 11:54:46 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
His math is good.  His English, not so much.  Fish already knows 5 of the cigars that ranked higher.  He's curious to see what other 15 cigars scored higher.
I don't know what to say
I thought you made it very clear.  I was questioning Shaun's mastery of the English language.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 11:58:56 AM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
His math is good.  His English, not so much.  Fish already knows 5 of the cigars that ranked higher.  He's curious to see what other 15 cigars scored higher.
I don't know what to say
I thought you made it very clear.  I was questioning Shaun's mastery of the English language.
Nothin gets by you guys...words, donuts, etc ;)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 12:03:44 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 12:04:17 PM
I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
I'm not done with you yet either 😄
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 12:05:35 PM
Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Exactly, I used to love the churchill and dbl corona sizes but have definitely sized-down, mostly due to hanging out hear and learning about smaller sizes (no offense)
We do like em smaller around here
You convince the little lady of that?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 12:06:09 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
VIP, the best you can do elsewhere is Famous with catsrule, have to pay shipping though
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:06:14 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:07:00 PM
[...]

We must be talking about different things.  She doesn't really have an opinion on the size of cigar I smoke...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 12:10:13 PM
[...]

Can you go back to your old job please? You had a much better sense of humor then
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:11:23 PM
http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596 (http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:12:47 PM
[...]

:-[
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:14:05 PM
[...]

My life was also much better then too  :(
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:14:50 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Tomato
        Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Tomato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Cheese Pretzel Dog
   Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 12:17:27 PM
[...]

Seriously?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 12:17:38 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!  The EPC La Historia Dona Elena, $59 shipped(10) via ATL
There goes the Christmas present I was going to surprise you with....guess I'll just have to keep it myself.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 12:18:50 PM
[...]

Wrong again star boy....women have an opinion on everything!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:21:02 PM
[...]

Little over-exaggeration - but it was better.  Always easy to keep doing what you are doing and are efficient at(aka: what I am being paid to do) - but this new opportunity should pay off in the end(just not really right now).  Unfortunately, my post count has suffered.  ;D
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 12:23:25 PM
My 2nd order of cigars from Famous Smoke just arrived, and it included a free Swag Black Robusto.  I don't know anything about this one, but the enclosed card says you can get 25% off your next Swag Black box purchase (code: PKSWAGB25), or free 5 pack with $100 purchase (code: PKSWAGB5).  In case that helps anyone..?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 12:27:44 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:29:44 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 12:30:24 PM
http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596 (http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596)
was just going to post that.
hello boys
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 12:32:40 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
them C and B's are they any good? got me a $13 bid on Box: Cuenca y Blanco Corona Real (21) over at the devil.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 12:35:16 PM
http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596 (http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596)
was just going to post that.
hello boys
Howdy Flip...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 12:38:22 PM
http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596 (http://halfwheel.com/u-s-travelers-now-allowed-100-cuban-cigars/75596)
was just going to post that.
hello boys
Howdy Flip...
hello BD..
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 12:45:47 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
them C and B's are they any good? got me a $13 bid on Box: Cuenca y Blanco Corona Real (21) over at the devil.
I like them a lot, keep in mind you can get them for $67/box at Famous
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 12:48:06 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
them C and B's are they any good? got me a $13 bid on Box: Cuenca y Blanco Corona Real (21) over at the devil.
Yes, I think they are and a number of folks here do as well.  I've heard a rumor they are going away, hence the good deal on Famous, but I can't speak for the veracity of that.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 12:49:32 PM
[...]

Yes, they are not being made anymore
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 12:50:43 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
them C and B's are they any good? got me a $13 bid on Box: Cuenca y Blanco Corona Real (21) over at the devil.
I like them a lot, keep in mind you can get them for $67/box at Famous
just doubled my bid for the 5.5 by 46 coronas that is for a box.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 12:51:57 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 12:53:06 PM
Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
them C and B's are they any good? got me a $13 bid on Box: Cuenca y Blanco Corona Real (21) over at the devil.
I like them a lot, keep in mind you can get them for $67/box at Famous
just doubled my bid for the 5.5 by 46 coronas that is for a box.
That's the size to get IMO, easily the best of the line
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:54:52 PM
Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 12:58:38 PM
[...]

I will second that...the CR is the best size IMO...GFY!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 12:59:33 PM
Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
did you smoke it down to the nub?  Oh wait, that was lunch not a crazy new cigar!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 01:02:12 PM
Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 01:04:10 PM
Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
did you smoke it down to the nub?  Oh wait, that was lunch not a crazy new cigar!
:)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 01:04:19 PM
Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?
Normal, $5  ;D
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 01:04:38 PM
Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?
what was the coupon code for the bacon bits?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 01:07:40 PM
Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?
what was the coupon code for the bacon bits?
GFY - works every time, like catsrule :P
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 01:08:32 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 01:15:33 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Nice!!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 01:15:53 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 01:20:09 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
I have never done any over at Famous - it's on my to-do list, just need more funds!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 01:25:57 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Hiya Flip.  Did you see my PM?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 01:26:34 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
I have never done any over at Famous - it's on my to-do list, just need more funds!
So far I've only done the Famous Auction.  Just make sure you set your shipping to $5.99.  Just add the $5.99 to your bid to figure out if your getting a good deal or not.  I received the $1.00 shipping on my auctions when Famous displays it.  I've seen some really good deals go by because no one (I assume) was paying attention.  I think I got the 5 pack of CLE's for $6, including shipping.  I guess I was just lucky.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 01:28:29 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
I have never done any over at Famous - it's on my to-do list, just need more funds!
So far I've only done the Famous Auction.  Just make sure you set your shipping to $5.99.  Just add the $5.99 to your bid to figure out if your getting a good deal or not.  I received the $1.00 shipping on my auctions when Famous displays it.  I've seen some really good deals go by because no one (I assume) was paying attention.  I think I got the 5 pack of CLE's for $6, including shipping.  I guess I was just lucky.
DAMN!  That's an awesome price for CLEs.  Good to know - CBid shipping I swear increases every couple of months.  Was $7 or $8 to ship a box of cigars...I swear that sued to be $4.99 back in 2011ish
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 17, 2014, 01:30:52 PM
I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 01:35:07 PM
I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Am I the only one who wants to tune in tomorrow just to find out what happens?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 01:37:38 PM
[...]
Damned well is.  Sorry I missed those.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 01:41:07 PM
I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Livin the dream!  See ya Dad!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 01:51:34 PM
I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Livin the dream!  See ya Dad!
Do you know if Mike ever made it to NYC?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 17, 2014, 01:54:17 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Hiya Flip.  Did you see my PM?
Yes i did... Will I show up, another story
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 02:13:01 PM
after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Hiya Flip.  Did you see my PM?
Yes i did... Will I show up, another story
Not a problem.  I just wanted to make sure you saw it.  And regarding my last post to Shaun... Have you heard from mweber?  He said he'd be in town but never heard back from him.  Probably because I'm not on the Facebook site.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 02:21:40 PM
I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Livin the dream!  See ya Dad!
Do you know if Mike ever made it to NYC?
He leaves tomorrow I believe - should be there through Monday.  He said he wanted to go to Barclay Rex and Cigar Inn, not sure when tho.  Send him a PM
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 02:29:18 PM
See you tomorrow guys, hachoo!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 02:34:44 PM
See you tomorrow guys, hachoo!
Later, brutha.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 02:38:57 PM
I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Livin the dream!  See ya Dad!
Do you know if Mike ever made it to NYC?
He leaves tomorrow I believe - should be there through Monday.  He said he wanted to go to Barclay Rex and Cigar Inn, not sure when tho.  Send him a PM
Never been to Cigar Inn but have heard good things.  I feel like I went to Barclay Rex but you couldn't smoke there.  I may be wrong about that though.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 02:41:28 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:03:25 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:06:19 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:07:55 PM
Hey Dad, for bath time with the kiddos
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JC3MOZA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=a741a79e1f404628935a0817d4c8a4f5&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JC3MOZA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=a741a79e1f404628935a0817d4c8a4f5&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 03:11:08 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
Oh shit...they hit the trifecta?  Now I gotta cancel the order.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 03:13:16 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 03:14:36 PM
Just found out I got to have my ass in Houston by 9 in the morning be back Friday afternoon.  Chit I was done traveling for the year.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:16:07 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
You mad bro?  You can get a signed box of those Inaugurals for like $110...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 03:28:05 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
You mad bro?  You can get a signed box of those Inaugurals for like $110...
CNS, he does seem agitated
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 03:29:20 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
I'll pass on fucking Joe, but do tell about the Edicion Inagural - did you buy a box and they sucked?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:29:26 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
You mad bro?  You can get a signed box of those Inaugurals for like $110...
CNS, he does seem agitated
I don't hate Gurkha cause their MSRP is out of bounds, I hate them because they make shitty cigars(minus the Cellar Reserve)  ;D
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: sfish on December 17, 2014, 03:38:43 PM
[...]
Right? EPC males so many good and some great cigars but our boy seems jaded
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 03:40:16 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
I'll pass on fucking Joe, but do tell about the Edicion Inagural - did you buy a box and they sucked?
Yes, they were some of the crappiest made cigars I have ever seen and smoke was so-so but that is peronal taste.  Tried them about 2 times a year for 3 years then gave up and threw them away.  I was an LGC fan for many years and still am but those inaugural's were trash with wrappers so thin they just fell apart while smoking them and poor burn quality.  Oh yeah pre-ordered the rare bastards and waited 3 months for them.  $130 + shipping for 10.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:40:57 PM
[...]
Dare I say Tex is using 'Commie logic' on this one?  Someone go check on this brotha!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 03:42:27 PM
[...]
Southern logic - fuck me once shame on you fuck me twice shame on me and EPC ain't getting me twice.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:42:44 PM
[...]
Ohh yeah, he's mad!   ;)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 03:45:46 PM
[...]
And you guys just keep poking the bear...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 03:53:21 PM
[...]
Similar to my experience with Graycliffs.  Got some as a free add-on to a CI order.  First was plugged, so I took it apart...looked more like a briar patch in there than a cigar.  Second was plugged.  I threw the rest away and have zero temptation to buy any Graycliffs.

My first experience with Carrillos were the Short Run Vintage.  Meh.  But then everyone was talking about the Core Short Runs so I ordered some.  Now I've got like 50 stashed in the humidor. Love those damned things.  Will see about these Dona Elenas.

But I understand about bad experiences.  With so many options out there, not much motivation to ever give a maker a second chance after he screwed you.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 03:54:18 PM
Went with Famous...tacked on another box of CyB's (which got me free shipping and X8 cutter) and used a 20% off $150 coupon.  $123 and change out the door.
That's a score!
Seemed okay to me.  The Dona Elenas are an impulse buy, as I have no experience with them.  But I like Carillo's handiwork.  And hey, they made the CA list, so they have to be good, right?
Exactly!
They made CA's and JoeWacky/NJDaveinReno's list...so its gotta be legit!
But TX Dave didn't approve, if I recall...
I don't approve of anything with ERC attached to it's name!  He shit the bed with me on his $13 ripoff garbage inaugural edicion's sold only by the box.  Oh yeah and Fuck Joe.
I'll pass on fucking Joe, but do tell about the Edicion Inagural - did you buy a box and they sucked?
Yes, they were some of the crappiest made cigars I have ever seen and smoke was so-so but that is personal taste.  Tried them about 2 times a year for 3 years then gave up and threw them away.  I was an LGC fan for many years and still am but those inaugurals were trash with wrappers so thin they just fell apart while smoking them and poor burn quality.  Oh yeah pre-ordered the rare bastards and waited 3 months for them.  $130 + shipping for 10.
Ohh yeah, he's mad!   ;)
And you guys just keep poking the bear...
Oh yeah these enabling bastards drive me to another rant about twice a year on this topic.  It was really the shitty construction quality/$ that got me so pissed off.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:55:59 PM
[...]
Just don't delete your account - no one respects that move :)
All kidding aside, I agree with Raz on his last comment - too many good cigars out there, quality competition is high.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
[...]

I actually think it was the disapointment after high expectations that keeps it from going away.  It was not like one bad burn or 1 thin wrapper but was very consistent though the box.  And like you said there are a bunch of fine cigars out there to pick from.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 03:59:04 PM
[...]
I might delete somebody else's account but I am much to honary to delete my own ;D
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 03:59:31 PM
[...]

The Tat TAA 13 was like that for me - the wrappers were so fragile, and they came without cello, and easily 2/3 of mine cracked and needed repair with pectin to try and salvage them.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 04:00:27 PM
Fuk cigars I want to go to Cuba to fish.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 04:06:22 PM
Fuk cigars I want to go to Cuba to fish.
COMMIES!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 04:14:02 PM
[...]

Wait, are we discussing cigars or marriage?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 04:14:25 PM
Fuk cigars I want to go to Cuba to fish.
COMMIES!
And the District of Columbia is NOT?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 04:15:04 PM
[...]

Well I guess it could go either way now that you mention it.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 04:15:20 PM
Fuk cigars I want to go to Cuba to fish.
COMMIES!
And the District of Columbia is NOT?
No, that's Fascism.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 04:16:17 PM
Fuk cigars I want to go to Cuba to fish.
COMMIES!
And the District of Columbia is NOT?
We won't even go there...just happy they signed Sec 179 and the Depreciation bill yesterday :)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 04:24:33 PM
Fuk cigars I want to go to Cuba to fish.
COMMIES!
And the District of Columbia is NOT?
We won't even go there...just happy they signed Sec 179 and the Depreciation bill yesterday :)
Along with apponting one of the most radical anti-gun nuts on U.S. Soil to the Surgeon General postion where he can try to fight them as a health hazzard now that the bogus Ebola threat has been forgotten.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 04:27:54 PM
Here's a little pick me up:
(http://i.imgur.com/llHHaY5.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 04:34:12 PM
Not sure I can make it until 5 tonight
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 04:44:30 PM
Not sure I can make it until 5 tonight
Almost there, Raz and I will keep you company while the rest of these Sheeshers work.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 04:45:29 PM
I am running light years behind and now got to go to Houston tomorrow dammit.  I am trying to get the warden a few little Christmas items purchased.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 04:47:49 PM
Guy is still stuck on $1750 for that Pendergast humidor.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 04:48:50 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 04:50:13 PM
Guy is still stuck on $1750 for that Pendergast humidor.
Bastige!!!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 04:50:39 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Damn Dean, hope you got a cooler to store these in!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 04:52:26 PM
I am running light years behind and now got to go to Houston tomorrow dammit.  I am trying to get the warden a few little Christmas items purchased.
Just stick with scandalous-underwear...I'm sure Dad can direct you to a few places that will have some...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 04:54:25 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Well done again, Deano.  I've got a recital to go to so I'm outta here, boys.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 04:54:42 PM
Not sure I can make it until 5 tonight
Almost there, Raz and I will keep you company while the rest of these Sheeshers work.
  Indeed.  But I get to go home at 3:30.  Woohoo!  I might get to smoke with everyone tonight!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 04:55:31 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Party's at Dean's tonight!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 04:56:58 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Fine haul.....and Tat's too!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:00:43 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Fine haul.....and Tat's too!
And a MULTITOOL fop sexual pleasure.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:02:06 PM
Great News - Obummer says you will be able to use your Debit Card in Cuba ::)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 05:02:40 PM
Great News - Obummer says you will be able to use your Debit Card in Cuba ::)
CommieCard!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 05:04:09 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Fine haul.....and Tat's too!
And a MULTITOOL fop sexual pleasure.
multitool looks like a kids toy. definitely no sexual pleasure there unless you're into.........................................................................stuff I'm not.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:08:53 PM
Great News - Obummer says you will be able to use your Debit Card in Cuba ::)
CommieCard!
Well if you bastidges insist on liking commie cigars you got to use commie money. :)   Me I am perfectly happy with Nic and Dominican cigars.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:09:33 PM
I shot 19 over for 18 holes, with no driver!
and my Christmas present arrived today!
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
LaDC EE
Griffins
Padron maduro
LAT52's
Bolivar Crystals
Perdomo 10th
EPC 2nds
free CI shit multitool
Tatuaje SeriesP on pre-order
Fine haul.....and Tat's too!
And a MULTITOOL fop sexual pleasure.
multitool looks like a kids toy. definitely no sexual pleasure there unless you're into.........................................................................stuff I'm not.
Maybe Dad could post a little video to help you understand Multitool Sex Play
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 05:14:41 PM
Great News - Obummer says you will be able to use your Debit Card in Cuba ::)
CommieCard!
Well if you bastidges insist on liking commie cigars you got to use commie money. :)   Me I am perfectly happy with Nic and Dominican cigars.
I just like variety, can't fault a man for that  :D
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 17, 2014, 05:19:39 PM
Time to split - catch you guys tomorrow!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 05:19:41 PM
The New York State gaming commission has announced their decision on the casino for Seneca County. The Lagos Casino has been approved for the  Seneca County Town of Tyre.

Two weeks ago, Wilmorite Corporation announced the tentative awarding of $60 million in contracts anticipating the selection of the project. At that time, Wilmorite Chairman Thomas C. Wilmot, Sr., Director of Lago Resort & Casino, said, “Let me restate something I’ve said consistently and strongly. If we are awarded a license, construction on Lago will begin within a week. Today, we announce the awarding of a $15 million contract to LeChase Construction in Rochester to construct a parking garage, and $45 million in contracts for mechanical, electric and plumbing which has been awarded to John W. Danforth Company, based in Tonawanda, and two Rochester-based firms, Billitier Electric and Crosby-Brownlie,” Wilmot said.

The Commission’s decision is subject to formal approval of the gaming license.

A proposal to build a $425 million destination gaming resort in Seneca County has been recommended for a casino license by the state Gaming Facility Location Board.

Rochester-area developer Wilmorite's plans to build Lago Resort & Casino in the town of Tyre beat out two other proposals — Tioga Downs in Tioga County and Traditions in Broome County — for the panel's recommendation.

"We have said all along that if awarded one of the state's casino licenses that we would begin construction of Lago within a week," Wilmorite Chairman Tom Wilmot Sr. said. "We remain committed to that timetable, just as we remain committed to the people of Tyre and Seneca County."

Lago Resort & Casino, if approved for a license by the state Gaming Commission, will include a 94,000-square foot casino with 2,000 slot machines and 85 tables, a 217-room hotel, entertainment and dining facilities, a parking garage and a spa.

The casino would be located just off exit 41 of the New York State Thruway.

Wilmorite estimated that the project will create 1,250 to 1,500 permanent jobs and 2,100 construction jobs. Once the casino is built, it would attract an estimated 9,000 visitors each day and 3.3 million visitors annually.

"We are excited about the opportunity to build a destination resort in the Finger Lakes region that will create thousands of jobs, bring hundreds of thousands of new tourists to our beautiful region and showcase New York vineyards, breweries, agriculture and history," Wilmot said.

Gaming Facility Location Board member Dennis Glazer, who announced the recommendation at Wednesday's meeting, outlined the reasons why the panel selected Wilmorite's proposal. One factor was money. Wilmorite's proposed investment was larger than the other two proposals in the region and would generate more tax revenues for the state.

According to Glazer, Lago projects gross gaming revenues and gaming tax revenues will be $282 million and $80 million, respectively, in 2019.

"Lago will provide opportunities for enhanced economic impact and increased tourism in the Finger Lakes region," Glazer said.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:21:36 PM
Great News - Obummer says you will be able to use your Debit Card in Cuba ::)
CommieCard!
Well if you bastidges insist on liking commie cigars you got to use commie money. :)   Me I am perfectly happy with Nic and Dominican cigars.
I just like variety, can't fault a man for that  :D
I would smoke one ocassionally for that same reason.   When I worked in London and Wales I would smoke a few for variety but honestly I don't think they are even as good as the better Dominicans and Nics.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:22:12 PM
Time to split - catch you guys tomorrow!
have a good evening CG - wait it is not 5:00 yet!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:23:04 PM
[...]

Ok but where are the deadbeat news clips and the campground newsletter?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 05:30:58 PM

Ok but where are the deadbeat news clips and the campground newsletter?
[/quote]
my divorce papers are being drawn up and submitted the 1st of the year. I care not for the fucking deadbeats. maybe they can get a job at the casino.
a camper is available for viewing Saturday. if I like it I have 1st choice in having my hauled to another site and the other camper in it's place. I may have a home in the park.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 05:35:30 PM

Ok but where are the deadbeat news clips and the campground newsletter?
my divorce papers are being drawn up and submitted the 1st of the year. I care not for the fucking deadbeats. maybe they can get a job at the casino.
a camper is available for viewing Saturday. if I like it I have 1st choice in having my hauled to another site and the other camper in it's place. I may have a home in the park.
[/quote]
Home in the park sounds pretty good to me.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 05:45:18 PM

Ok but where are the deadbeat news clips and the campground newsletter?
my divorce papers are being drawn up and submitted the 1st of the year. I care not for the fucking deadbeats. maybe they can get a job at the casino.
a camper is available for viewing Saturday. if I like it I have 1st choice in having my hauled to another site and the other camper in it's place. I may have a home in the park.
Home in the park sounds pretty good to me.
[/quote]
trying to post photos from my phone sucks.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 17, 2014, 05:45:43 PM
HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 05:46:04 PM
been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 17, 2014, 05:49:43 PM
been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 05:50:59 PM
HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2014, 05:55:00 PM
HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
Hiya, Mikey!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 05:56:56 PM
been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
all wheels are flat and buried in the sand. the outside is clean, roof is good, will need new propane regulator, but I'd get a 100# tank delivered and that company will hard line it, the floor was re-done last year, and I'm told the guy was a clean/Jesus freak that loved mothballs. I'll know more Saturday when his kids come to clean it out. I can see putting up a deck and screen room if it's what I want.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 17, 2014, 06:02:08 PM
HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Ought to submit some of my pics from CF 13.  Gonna cut the cord with the deadbeats?  Hurray!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 17, 2014, 06:04:25 PM
been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
all wheels are flat and buried in the sand. the outside is clean, roof is good, will need new propane regulator, but I'd get a 100# tank delivered and that company will hard line it, the floor was re-done last year, and I'm told the guy was a clean/Jesus freak that loved mothballs. I'll know more Saturday when his kids come to clean it out. I can see putting up a deck and screen room if it's what I want.
My grandmother always referred to a covered porch as a "Florida Room" no matter where the porch happened to be.  Even in Oklahoma.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 17, 2014, 06:05:07 PM
been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
all wheels are flat and buried in the sand. the outside is clean, roof is good, will need new propane regulator, but I'd get a 100# tank delivered and that company will hard line it, the floor was re-done last year, and I'm told the guy was a clean/Jesus freak that loved mothballs. I'll know more Saturday when his kids come to clean it out. I can see putting up a deck and screen room if it's what I want.
Looks pretty damn good if roof is sound.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 06:06:06 PM
HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Ought to submit some of my pics from CF 13.  Gonna cut the cord with the deadbeats?  Hurray!
CI finally started using some of the pics I sent them.
I have to sever the cord with the Mrs in order to rid myself of deadbeats. sad state of affairs indeed.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 06:10:05 PM
been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
all wheels are flat and buried in the sand. the outside is clean, roof is good, will need new propane regulator, but I'd get a 100# tank delivered and that company will hard line it, the floor was re-done last year, and I'm told the guy was a clean/Jesus freak that loved mothballs. I'll know more Saturday when his kids come to clean it out. I can see putting up a deck and screen room if it's what I want.
My grandmother always referred to a covered porch as a "Florida Room" no matter where the porch happened to be.  Even in Oklahoma.
figure I can build a 12' x 30' deck and add a 12' x 12' 'Florida room' off the back corner/bedroom area. no gazebo I don't think.
:)
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 17, 2014, 06:13:36 PM
HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Ought to submit some of my pics from CF 13.  Gonna cut the cord with the deadbeats?  Hurray!
CI finally started using some of the pics I sent them.
I have to sever the cord with the Mrs in order to rid myself of deadbeats. sad state of affairs indeed.
Can't imagine any deadbeat support.  Just funnin'...
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 06:18:51 PM
HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Ought to submit some of my pics from CF 13.  Gonna cut the cord with the deadbeats?  Hurray!
CI finally started using some of the pics I sent them.
I have to sever the cord with the Mrs in order to rid myself of deadbeats. sad state of affairs indeed.
Can't imagine any deadbeat support.  Just funnin'...
should be rather painless. she has her pension and I have mine. hoping to waive rights to either. camper should be sold or she can buy my 1/2 out to pay our IRS bill. bank accts are still in my name and she can't access them. you never know, she carries a lot of pull in the NY court system.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 06:35:55 PM
Just got an email from my local b&m about an AJ event tomorrow night.  The boys turn 5 tomorrow so I won't be able to make it.  Oh well.  I guess I'll try the New World Connecticuts some other time.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 17, 2014, 06:37:31 PM
time to figure out something for dinner and then clean up my humidors to a more orderly system and make room for my Christmas presents.
later y'all.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2014, 06:39:39 PM
time to figure out something for dinner and then clean up my humidors to a more orderly system and make room for my Christmas presents.
later y'all.
Have a great evening, Dean.  Just heating up some food myself before we head to the recital.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 06:51:44 PM
Just got an email from my local b&m about an AJ event tomorrow night.  The boys turn 5 tomorrow so I won't be able to make it.  Oh well.  I guess I'll try the New World Connecticuts some other time.
Where the hell are your priorities?
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 09:51:03 PM
Damn, where's the f'n light switch in this place.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: YAD on December 17, 2014, 09:52:57 PM
Damn, where's the f'n light switch in this place.
Evening, Beaner!
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2014, 09:56:02 PM
Damn, where's the f'n light switch in this place.
Evening, Beaner!
Of course there's a Dave about! Evening YAD.
Title: Re: 12/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2014, 10:27:10 PM
time to figure out something for dinner and then clean up my humidors to a more orderly system and make room for my Christmas presents.
later y'all.
At least you won't have to worry about returning those gifts!