Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
Cugar?  What is that?  Thinking about cougars and cigars at the same time?

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2016, 10:31:27 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
Cugar?  What is that?  Thinking about cougars and cigars at the same time?
small keyboard, fat fingers?

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2016, 11:04:28 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2016, 11:07:53 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2016, 11:10:10 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
Yea, TexDave has someone for you to meet!

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2016, 11:35:40 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
That's the target demographic right there.

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2016, 11:46:03 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2016, 11:56:24 AM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2016, 11:59:01 AM »

12 Partagas Cifuentes Maduro  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
       10/37.50

11 5 Vegas Gold  Double Nickel  (5.5 x 55)
       10/25.00
10 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate  El Brujito  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
        5/25.00
 9 Man O' War Virtue  Torpedo   (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 8  CAO Italia  Ciao  (5.0 x 56)
        5/21.55
 7  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  5.0 x 50
       10/34.50
 6  Punch Signature
        5/19.99
 5  Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
      10/39.99
 4  Rocky Patel Catch 22
       5/17.50
 3  Alec Bradley Tempus
     10/39.99
 2  Montecristo Classic
      5/27.50
 1  Nub Dub
     10/39.99

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2016, 12:06:33 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2016, 12:15:41 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2016, 12:18:53 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2016, 12:23:16 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.
Morning, PooperMike.

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2016, 12:24:56 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.
Morning, PooperMike.
DaveDave!  Old, grey day here in Oxford.

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2016, 12:31:42 PM »

What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6