Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
3/5/2016
« on: March 05, 2016, 12:04:47 AM »

It's the weekend!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 12:06:17 AM »

Enjoy your Saturday jam, fellas!

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 02:59:24 AM »

@Chip: It appears you only missed the Tempus deal by a little.

Still have positive thoughts heading in your direction.

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 05:29:28 AM »

Morning Saturday Jammers and all night Tony.

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 05:33:04 AM »

Getting ready to head to Louisiana to take care of some family business.  Had some of my parents belongings stored and I have to move them, pain in the ass but has to be done.

Sounds like a Dean deal! :)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2016
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 06:08:34 AM »

Good morning guys.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 06:13:36 AM »

Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2016
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 06:19:25 AM »

Getting ready to head to Louisiana to take care of some family business.  Had some of my parents belongings stored and I have to move them, pain in the ass but has to be done.

Sounds like a Dean deal! :)
I totally understand the pain there, Dad was a craftsman tool junkie and wood working gadget junkie, I have spent a couple of hours a day for the last week moving tools out of his huge shop over to my house, not sure where I will put all the stuff but it was time to finally move it to keep the brother we don't speak to from getting any of it. I don't even want to think about what we will all do to split her antique furniture she has acquired through all the years or the 10 or so display cases of Fenton glass pieces she aquired through the last 50 years.  My older brother still has a huge storage locker filled with furniture from his wife's family after they passed a couple of years ago.
My daughter continues to improve and has started getting out and moving around a little and my mom is having a really good week so far considering where she has been, hospice people said a week ago that she only had a couple of weeks left but we have been hearing that same story since Christmas Eve now so we aren't sure when things will start to turn and go back the other way but we know it won't be long.
Enjoy the jam guys, it's time for me to start getting ready to start another long day trying to take care of her.
Chip
Thanks for thinking of us.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2016
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 06:20:25 AM »

Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
We take any positive news these days as good news.

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 06:40:42 AM »

Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
We take any positive news these days as good news.
Well you did really well today. Both mom and daughter sound like they've seen worse days. We'll take it and pray that it continues in this direction.

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2016, 06:54:04 AM »

Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip. Nice to see you. How are the ladies doing? (Only good news, please)
We take any positive news these days as good news.
Well you did really well today. Both mom and daughter sound like they've seen worse days. We'll take it and pray that it continues in this direction.
Well said Tony.  I echo the same Chip!

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2016, 06:59:36 AM »

7  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  5.0 x 50
       10/34.50

 6  Punch Signature
        5/19.99
 5  Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
      10/39.99
 4  Rocky Patel Catch 22
       5/17.50
 3  Alec Bradley Tempus
     10/39.99
 2  Montecristo Classic
      5/27.50
 1  Nub Dub
     10/39.99

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2016, 07:00:25 AM »

Morning Chip, AllNighterTony and TravellinTexDave.

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 07:34:29 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony. thanks for the update Chip. my prayers continue. Short Story with my coffee. 43° here right now but the sun will be warming things up soon.

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2016, 07:43:53 AM »

8  CAO Italia  Ciao  (5.0 x 56)
        5/21.55