Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2023, 11:42:55 AM »

Photos were lovely to look at but not helpful to me.

For example, I know of the spice girls but couldn't name anyone other than Mel B.
Oh yeah, and Beckham's wife. I forget her name right now but certain I would recognize it in a list and be able to put a face to her.

Edit: Victoria. That's it!

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2023, 11:56:48 AM »

Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
How many Buesos can one have?

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2023, 11:56:51 AM »

What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2023, 11:59:45 AM »

Photos were lovely to look at but not helpful to me.

For example, I know of the spice girls but couldn't name anyone other than Mel B.
Oh yeah, and Beckham's wife. I forget her name right now but certain I would recognize it in a list and be able to put a face to her.

Edit: Victoria. That's it!
Posh!

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2023, 12:00:22 PM »

What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2023, 12:01:08 PM »

Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
How many Buesos can one have?
Never enough.

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2023, 12:02:35 PM »

What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Also, I'd be nervous if I was an Eagles fan. They weren't playing as well towards the end of the year, and the G-Men have been getting it done.

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2023, 12:04:01 PM »

What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Definitely some wishful thinking on my part but that's the outcome I'd like to see.

Planning to spend next Sunday with Charlie, Brad, and other cigar smoking friends.

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2023, 12:10:58 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2023, 12:12:45 PM »

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2023, 12:12:59 PM »

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2023, 12:15:29 PM »

What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Definitely some wishful thinking on my part but that's the outcome I'd like to see.

Planning to spend next Sunday with Charlie, Brad, and other cigar smoking friends.
Sounds like a good time, I'm jealous.

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2023, 12:15:43 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2023, 12:33:27 PM »

Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
I somehow missed that ClemsonDave had posted the deals. I didn't see them. Oops. Too lazy to delete my posts now.
No self respecting PW deletes a post.

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2023, 12:38:58 PM »

What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Also, I'd be nervous if I was an Eagles fan. They weren't playing as well towards the end of the year, and the G-Men have been getting it done.
Eagles were playing without their QB for the last month.  Rooting for the Jags because of Trevor and ETN and Doug Peterson.  But pulling it out of their asses the last two weeks, do they have any pixie dust left?

I like all four of those teams.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6