Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2018, 04:48:58 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2018, 04:51:38 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
but he does enjoy cereal, right?

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2018, 04:53:01 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
Well, that is certainly a good start. :o

Boy was a trying pain in the ass at times but turned out pretty good.  DIL is top shelf also.

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2018, 04:56:02 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
but he does enjoy cereal, right?
That's the same joke he makes. He's eight.

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »

I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2018, 05:07:42 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
You won't know until you have a cigar with him....and he wants a Gurkha....

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2018, 05:24:29 PM »

I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...
Mason Dixon Project North by Crowned Heads is on deck...

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
You won't know until you have a cigar with him....and he wants a Gurkha....
Flip is on here, you know?

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2018, 06:35:05 PM »

I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...
Mason Dixon Project North by Crowned Heads is on deck...
That call went later than it should have.

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2018, 09:55:01 PM »

I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...
Mason Dixon Project North by Crowned Heads is on deck...
That call went later than it should have.
Well it was good and it definitely hit the spot. But it is my least favorite of the Crowned Heads I've had.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]