CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 6/18/2018  (Read 4596 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/18/2018
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2018, 04:48:58 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2018, 04:51:38 PM »

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
but he does enjoy cereal, right?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2018, 04:53:01 PM »

Well, that is certainly a good start. :o

Boy was a trying pain in the ass at times but turned out pretty good.  DIL is top shelf also.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2018, 04:56:02 PM »

but he does enjoy cereal, right?
That's the same joke he makes. He's eight.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »

I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2018, 05:07:42 PM »

You won't know until you have a cigar with him....and he wants a Gurkha....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2018, 05:24:29 PM »

Mason Dixon Project North by Crowned Heads is on deck...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »

You won't know until you have a cigar with him....and he wants a Gurkha....
Flip is on here, you know?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2018, 06:35:05 PM »

That call went later than it should have.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2018, 09:55:01 PM »

That call went later than it should have.
Well it was good and it definitely hit the spot. But it is my least favorite of the Crowned Heads I've had.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]