Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2018, 09:54:56 PM »

Today's Birthdays: Architect I.M. Pei is 101. Movie composer Francis Lai is 86. Actress-comedian Carol Burnett is 85. Rhythm-and-blues singer Maurice Williams is 80. Songwriter-musician Duane Eddy is 80. Singer Bobby Rydell is 76. Rock musician Gary Wright is 75. Actress Nancy Lenehan is 65. Actor Giancarlo Esposito is 60. Rock musician Roger Taylor (Duran Duran) is 58. Actress Joan Chen is 57. Rock musician Chris Mars is 57. Actor-singer Michael Damian is 56. Actor Jet Li (lee) is 55. Rock musician Jimmy Stafford (Train) is 54. Actor-comedian Kevin James is 53. Record company executive Jeff Huskins is 52. Former U.S. Poet Laureate Natasha Trethewey (TREHTH'-eh-way) is 52. Actress Marianne Jean-Baptiste is 51. Country musician Joe Caverlee (Yankee Grey) is 50. Rapper T-Boz (TLC) is 48. First lady Melania Trump is 48. Actress Shondrella Avery is 47. Country musician Jay DeMarcus (Rascal Flatts) is 47. Country musician Michael Jeffers (Pinmonkey) is 46. Rock musician Jose Pasillas (Incubus) is 42. Actor Jason Earles is 41. Actor Leonard Earl Howze is 41. Actor Tom Welling is 41. Actor Pablo Schreiber is 40. Actor Nyambi Nyambi is 39. Actress Jordana Brewster is 38. Actress Stana Katic is 38. Actress Marnette Patterson is 38. Actor Channing Tatum is 38. Americana/roots singer-songwriter Lilly Hiatt is 34. Actress Emily Wickersham is 34. Actor Aaron Weeks is 32. Electro pop musician James Sunderland (Frenship) is 31.
Pei is still alive? I studied him in college... uh...a few years back.
And Carol Burnet, God bless her.  So many hilarious skits from that show.

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2018, 09:55:40 PM »

FyR cabinet selection torp for the ride home.  later gators!
Wound up not having time for a smoke and it's a darn shame. It's gorgeous out.
Gorgeous out here, too, but I had to settle for a GoTF robusto in the work man cave.  Not a whine, mind you, just commenting.

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2018, 10:25:05 PM »

FyR cabinet selection torp for the ride home.  later gators!
Wound up not having time for a smoke and it's a darn shame. It's gorgeous out.
Gorgeous out here, too, but I had to settle for a GoTF robusto in the work man cave.  Not a whine, mind you, just commenting.
Careful. OyDave may still give you shit.

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2018, 10:27:42 PM »

FyR cabinet selection torp for the ride home.  later gators!
Wound up not having time for a smoke and it's a darn shame. It's gorgeous out.
mini whine
I deserve that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]