Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 09:02:48 AM »

morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Howdy, Deano.

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2017, 09:03:55 AM »

ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”
Poor thing, he must have been cold.
No Snowflake, he was a Fuk'n vagrant full of crack that did $ hundreds of millions in damage.
Hahaha. That was precisely the reaction I was expecting. Thank you.

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 09:04:05 AM »

Thought for Today: "We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow." - Fulton Oursler, American journalist and author (1893-1952).
Not really a Commie I don't think but a strange fellow I would say, had a big interest in magic.

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 09:12:13 AM »

20 year old driver of the pickup truck that crossed the center line and killed 13 people in a church bus in TX this week (on Highway 83 87.23 miles west of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio near the entrance to Garner State Park for Bean ::)) was texting when it happened.
I saw that. But I was not clear on whether the sumbitch survived. Meant to look it up.
He was injured but the least injured of the 3 that survived.
I guess living is a better punishment. I'd be curious to see those texts. Must have been real important.

Saw some footage of a guy and his wife following him around for 30 minutes while he kept swerving into the oncoming lane. They tried calling two different sheriff's departments to come pull the guy over. I'm sure they'll ultimately be blamed.

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2017, 09:24:10 AM »

morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2017, 09:25:47 AM »

Hi Dave. What do you have planned for today?
Absolutely nothing.  Well, warming up nicely, so may take the bike out for a bit.

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2017, 09:31:19 AM »

Time to pack up and get ready to head home.

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2017, 09:49:01 AM »

morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!
Hiya Rick. I used to be more excited about it when I could actually go to a bunch of games, or at least watch them on tv... The good ole days.

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2017, 10:20:13 AM »

morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!
Hiya Rick. I used to be more excited about it when I could actually go to a bunch of games, or at least watch them on tv... The good ole days.
Are the games blacked out? I get them all on the yes network.

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2017, 10:32:53 AM »

Hi Dave. What do you have planned for today?
Absolutely nothing.  Well, warming up nicely, so may take the bike out for a bit.
I don't own a motorcycle but time to check the air pressure in all the bikes for Fam. Nice tomorrow and crappy again.

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2017, 11:30:54 AM »

morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!
Hiya Rick. I used to be more excited about it when I could actually go to a bunch of games, or at least watch them on tv... The good ole days.
Are the games blacked out? I get them all on the yes network.
The games are unblocked on YES here also. I just have too many family members watching other things. And if I play the man-of-the-house card, it gets so loud in the house that I can't pay attention/enjoy the game anyway.

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2017, 11:43:33 AM »

Time to pack up and get ready to head home.
You missed some exciting weather up this way.  Tornado warning from your neighborhood right up through mine.  Your new gutters got a test.

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2017, 11:44:56 AM »

Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2017, 11:46:54 AM »

Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2017, 11:50:43 AM »

Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
My weather tomorrow. Enjoying 50 deg today.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6