CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 18, 2019, 12:02:16 AM

Title: 1/18/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 18, 2019, 12:02:16 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 05:34:19 AM
Morning, Happy Jamming Day!

“Do you wake up as I do, having forgotten what it is that hurts or where, until you move?” – Jeanette Winterson
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 05:41:46 AM
53° and mostly cloudy, 60° and mostly cloudy for the afternoon.

Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 06:00:31 AM
Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 06:00:55 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 06:02:56 AM
Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 06:10:06 AM
Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 06:10:24 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 06:12:12 AM
good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 06:17:50 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning Mayor, had a tugboat and barge come by last night but too dark for a pic.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 06:24:16 AM
Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 06:36:20 AM
good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 06:37:34 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning Mayor, had a tugboat and barge come by last night but too dark for a pic.
C'est la vie.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 06:38:23 AM
Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.
My kids were praying for more snow to get today off but alas, not even a delayed opening.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 06:44:36 AM
Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.
My kids were praying for more snow to get today off but alas, not even a delayed opening.
Same here for a lot of my friends. Not sure we got any snow at all last night, by the looks of it.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 07:07:53 AM
Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.
My kids were praying for more snow to get today off but alas, not even a delayed opening.
Same here for a lot of my friends. Not sure we got any snow at all last night, by the looks of it.
I was happy with the less than 1/2 inch of snow. I have a ton of meetings today and it would have been a shitshow with the whole family home.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 07:17:57 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 07:20:31 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 07:24:42 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 07:43:09 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
31 here now, and it looks like that's gonna be as high as we get today. Hope to get a smoke in tonight, because looking at the upcoming forecast, it doesn't appear I'll have another chance any time soon.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2019, 08:03:24 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 08:18:22 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 08:18:47 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
Using IOS ?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 08:19:01 AM
Good morning weather reporters and AsteriskFish.  52°F and foggy here.  Up to low 70's but cloudy.  Tomorrow will be the crap with low 50's for a high and 30 mph wind gusts.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2019, 08:20:28 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
Using IOS ?
PC, morning Dave
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 08:23:03 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
Using IOS ?
PC, morning Dave
Morning, can’t help you then.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 08:32:51 AM
@ Fish - Not a bad offer
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 18, 2019, 08:39:36 AM
good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.
Good morning Guys. It's snowing right now. Supposedly the heavy bands are coming. I'm on call this weekend so may pop in from time to time.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 08:43:26 AM
good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.
Good morning Guys. It's snowing right now. Supposedly the heavy bands are coming. I'm on call this weekend so may pop in from time to time.
Stay warm out there, Rick.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 08:57:37 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 09:10:54 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
Sheesh, it's like no one saw that I already posted it for him.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:17:27 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
alt 248
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:18:44 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!

download a character map if there isn't one on your computer.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:19:25 AM
https://tools.oratory.com/altcodes.html
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 09:23:13 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
Sheesh, it's like no one saw that I already posted it for him.
Saw it after the fact. Thank you.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:23:42 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.
+1
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 09:24:23 AM
Meeting time.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:26:16 AM
hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 09:35:26 AM
hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:39:24 AM
hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 09:40:00 AM
hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 09:43:42 AM
hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.
And I've always had a soft spot for Monte. He speaks his mind, and isn't afraid to say something unpopular.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:46:08 AM
damn, they're still using long putters.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:49:34 AM
hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.
another cigar smoking drunken Spaniard. 🤗
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 09:53:13 AM
hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.
another cigar smoking drunken Spaniard. 🤗
I think that's practically a requirement for citizenship there.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 09:53:36 AM
damn, they're still using long putters.
Some guys on the main tour still do, too. Just not allowed to anchor it against your body.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 09:56:02 AM
damn, they're still using long putters.
Some guys on the main tour still do, too. Just not allowed to anchor it against your body.
just watching Langer and McCarron putt and they sure look anchored to their chest.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 09:57:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 10:02:36 AM
damn, they're still using long putters.
Some guys on the main tour still do, too. Just not allowed to anchor it against your body.
just watching Langer and McCarron putt and they sure look anchored to their chest.
I'm sure they've got it up there as close as can be without actually touching. Don't want to be breaking the rules. Though, I think Langer has been accused of that when it comes to anchoring in the recent past.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2019, 10:03:13 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.
+1
I completely lost interest
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:04:59 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.
+1
I completely lost interest
easier to spell it out? 😂
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 10:10:02 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.
+1
I completely lost interest
Lost interest after that roller coaster? What's it feel like to be dead inside?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:11:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:13:25 AM
El hecho de que hay una carretera al infierno y solo una escalera al cielo dice mucho sobre los números de tráfico previstos.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 10:14:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días
Igualmente, Señor Deano. ¿Cómo estás encontrando tu nueva arma?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 10:15:12 AM
I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.
+1
I completely lost interest
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:17:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días
Igualmente, Señor Deano. ¿Cómo estás encontrando tu nueva arma?
Limpio, fácil de manejar. aún así, hay que encontrar un rango.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 10:19:04 AM
El hecho de que hay una carretera al infierno y solo una escalera al cielo dice mucho sobre los números de tráfico previstos.
¡Claro! El camino al infierno está pavimentado con buenas intenciones.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 10:20:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días
Igualmente, Señor Deano. ¿Cómo estás encontrando tu nueva arma?
Limpio, fácil de manejar. aún así, hay que encontrar un rango.
¿Ocultan los rangos en la Florida?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:44:07 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días
Igualmente, Señor Deano. ¿Cómo estás encontrando tu nueva arma?
Limpio, fácil de manejar. aún así, hay que encontrar un rango.
¿Ocultan los rangos en la Florida?
the place I use to shoot at, Sheriff Youth Ranch is off limits right now. no gun clubs close by. I can head out by the the gulf on the old dump road and shoot safely. quite a few big sand/debris banks and no houses within miles. I usually only shoot 7-15 yards anyway.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:44:38 AM
spanish is a funny language.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 10:50:59 AM
spanish is a funny language.
Tends to be simplistic. Which some would say is a good thing.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:51:39 AM
63° (or 'degrees' for Scott), think I'll start pressure washing.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 10:53:02 AM
spanish is a funny language.
Tends to be simplistic. Which some would say is a good thing.
spelling is confusing. I have a difficult enough time with English.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 11:02:34 AM
spanish is a funny language.
Tends to be simplistic. Which some would say is a good thing.
spelling is confusing. I have a difficult enough time with English.
Mf'Fk'er, I seemed to have fallen asleep and awakened in a foreign land.  Guess I'll throw in with this passing caravan, will be back in 'murica shortly.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 11:05:27 AM
spanish is a funny language.
Tends to be simplistic. Which some would say is a good thing.
spelling is confusing. I have a difficult enough time with English.
Mf'Fk'er, I seemed to have fallen asleep and awakened in a foreign land.  Guess I'll throw in with this passing caravan, will be back in 'murica shortly.
Dude, this IS America. America as the Democrats want it.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2019, 11:08:55 AM
63° (or 'degrees' for Scott), think I'll start pressure washing.
Shampoo my crotch while you're at it!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 11:10:23 AM
63° (or 'degrees' for Scott), think I'll start pressure washing.
Shampoo my crotch while you're at it!
That won't be good for his RA.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 11:37:23 AM
63° (or 'degrees' for Scott), think I'll start pressure washing.
Shampoo my crotch while you're at it!
what's the matter, did your wife leave you? 🤛
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 11:44:38 AM
spanish is a funny language.
Tends to be simplistic. Which some would say is a good thing.
spelling is confusing. I have a difficult enough time with English.
Mf'Fk'er, I seemed to have fallen asleep and awakened in a foreign land.  Guess I'll throw in with this passing caravan, will be back in 'murica shortly.

Prometo lealtad a la bandera de los Estados Unidos de América,
y a la República por la que se defiende,
Una Nación bajo Dios, indivisible, con libertad y justicia para todos.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 11:45:57 AM
Oh, di, ¿puedes ver a la luz del amanecer?
¿Qué tan orgullosamente saludamos al último resplandor del crepúsculo?
Cuyas franjas anchas y estrellas brillantes a través de la lucha peligrosa,
En las murallas que vimos, ¿corríamos tan galantemente?
Y el resplandor rojo del cohete, las bombas explotando en el aire,
Dio pruebas a través de la noche que nuestra bandera todavía estaba allí.
Oh, di que el estandarte estrellado todavía ondea
¿O la tierra de los libres y la casa de los valientes?
En la orilla, vagamente visto a través de las brumas de las profundidades,
Donde el hostil enemigo del enemigo se apodera en silencio, reposa,
¿Qué es eso que la brisa, o la torre empinada,
¿Como sopla, la mitad oculta, la mitad revela?
Ahora capta el brillo del primer rayo de la mañana,
En toda su gloria reflejada ahora brilla en la corriente:
¡Es la bandera estrellada! Oh, por mucho tiempo puede ondear
¡Oh, la tierra de los libres y la casa de los valientes!
¿Y dónde está esa banda que tan ostentosamente juró?
Que el caos de la guerra y la confusión de la batalla,
¡Un hogar y un país no deberían dejarnos más!
Su sangre ha lavado la contaminación de sus pasos asquerosos.
Ningún refugio pudo salvar al asalariado y al esclavo.
Del terror de la huida, o de la penumbra de la tumba:
Y la pancarta estrellada en triunfo hace ola
¡Oh, la tierra de los libres y la casa de los valientes!
Oh! así sea siempre, cuando los hombres libres se levanten
¡Entre su hogar amado y la desolación de la guerra!
Bendecidos con la victoria y la paz, que el cielo sea rescatado.
Alabado sea el Poder que nos ha hecho y nos ha preservado una nación.
Luego debemos vencer, cuando nuestra causa sea justa,
Y este es nuestro lema: "En Dios es nuestra confianza".
Y la bandera estrellada en triunfo ondeará
¡Oh, la tierra de los libres y la casa de los valientes!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 11:47:48 AM
spanish is a funny language.
Tends to be simplistic. Which some would say is a good thing.
spelling is confusing. I have a difficult enough time with English.
Mf'Fk'er, I seemed to have fallen asleep and awakened in a foreign land.  Guess I'll throw in with this passing caravan, will be back in 'murica shortly.

Prometo lealtad a la bandera de los Estados Unidos de América,
y a la República por la que se defiende,
Una Nación bajo Dios, indivisible, con libertad y justicia para todos.
¡Dame libertad y un buen cigarro, o dame muerte!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 11:52:06 AM
[...]
Mark is lighting up some rockets to glare at you, I'm sure.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 11:56:47 AM
I really shouldn't have translated them to Spanish. was not nice at all.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 12:05:07 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días
Igualmente, Señor Deano. ¿Cómo estás encontrando tu nueva arma?
Limpio, fácil de manejar. aún así, hay que encontrar un rango.
¿Ocultan los rangos en la Florida?
the place I use to shoot at, Sheriff Youth Ranch is off limits right now. no gun clubs close by. I can head out by the the gulf on the old dump road and shoot safely. quite a few big sand/debris banks and no houses within miles. I usually only shoot 7-15 yards anyway.
I learned something new today. Had no idea how to say "range" in Spanish.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 12:17:44 PM
I need a bigger pressure washer.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2019, 12:29:52 PM
For lunch:

Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 12:41:27 PM
For lunch:
Well done.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 12:46:54 PM
For lunch:
I had a salad.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 12:51:54 PM
For lunch:
I had a salad.
Yeah, but who tossed it?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 12:56:19 PM
[...]
And Chrome is asking if I want it to translate this bullschitt.  Hell no!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2019, 12:59:06 PM
I need a bigger pressure washer.
Make smaller messes.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 01:05:45 PM
I need a bigger pressure washer.
Make smaller messes.
Thus Spoke CBathustra
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 18, 2019, 01:18:12 PM
[...]
You don't want to sing the national anthem? Unpatriotic bastige!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 01:20:14 PM
I need a bigger pressure washer.
Make smaller messes.
+1
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 01:33:02 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 01:35:48 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
hmmmm, what happened to all the electronic equiptment Obama had installed to detect tunneling?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 01:42:25 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
hmmmm, what happened to all the electronic equiptment Obama had installed to detect tunneling?
They had to turn those off. Needed the money we were paying to the electric companies to pay for Drumpf's greens fees. :D
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 01:43:42 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
hmmmm, what happened to all the electronic equiptment Obama had installed to detect tunneling?
They had to turn those off. Needed the money we were paying to the electric companies to pay for Drumpf's greens fees. :D
that explains it.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2019, 01:44:33 PM
I need a bigger pressure washer.
I should have warned you about the size of my crotch, not your fault
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 01:45:23 PM
I need a bigger pressure washer.
I should have warned you about the size of my crotch, not your fault
That actually made me laugh out loud.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 01:45:42 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 01:50:24 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
From the picture in the article, it looks like they did tunnel between two posts, similar to any footers that would be on a wall. And seems to me, having to dig down an extra couple feet is probably not going to deter anyone.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 01:58:35 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
From the picture in the article, it looks like they did tunnel between two posts, similar to any footers that would be on a wall. And seems to me, having to dig down an extra couple feet is probably not going to deter anyone.
A concrete wall requires a continuous footing.  It would be deep and typically wider at its base.  A lot more time consuming effort required.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 02:00:38 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 02:05:10 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
From the picture in the article, it looks like they did tunnel between two posts, similar to any footers that would be on a wall. And seems to me, having to dig down an extra couple feet is probably not going to deter anyone.
A concrete wall requires a continuous footing.  It would be deep and typically wider at its base.  A lot more time consuming effort required.
Fair enough. Though, they've shown themselves to be industrious people, so I'm not sure more effort is going to be much of a deterrent.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 02:06:16 PM
For lunch:
I had a salad.
Picked up some burgers 🍔 and beer 🍺 and had lunch on the beach 🏝  Quite nice!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 02:10:15 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
From the picture in the article, it looks like they did tunnel between two posts, similar to any footers that would be on a wall. And seems to me, having to dig down an extra couple feet is probably not going to deter anyone.
A concrete wall requires a continuous footing.  It would be deep and typically wider at its base.  A lot more time consuming effort required.
Fair enough. Though, they've shown themselves to be industrious people, so I'm not sure more effort is going to be much of a deterrent.
Then this is the appropriate alternative
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 02:20:43 PM
nap time
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 02:23:29 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
Oh dang, footings are gonna cost extra.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 02:23:32 PM
nap time
Cigar Time, Tat Miami Lancero ready to🔥
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 02:24:59 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
Oh dang, footings are gonna cost extra.
CNS
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 18, 2019, 02:25:09 PM
nap time
Hazzuh time!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 02:26:13 PM
nap time
Hazzuh time!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 02:26:37 PM
And for your Friday pleasure Mayor
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 02:31:40 PM
And for your Friday pleasure Mayor
Thank you. Very peaceful looking. They are doing construction outside my window (ironically, digging and breaking rock in order to pour footings for a 20 story building) and your photo will keep my seizure at bay a bit longer.

Every day I leave work with a headache.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 02:32:36 PM
2 hours until cigar o'clock.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 02:33:37 PM
And for your Friday pleasure Mayor
Thank you. Very peaceful looking. They are doing construction outside my window (ironically, digging and breaking rock in order to pour footings for a 20 story building) and your photo will keep my seizure at bay a bit longer.

Every day I leave work with a headache.
Glad to be of service
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2019, 02:59:51 PM
Footings Lull?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 03:28:19 PM
Just realized I never smoked the celebratory Laranja in honor of ClemsonDave's Tigers, so in the man cave with one and coffee.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 03:30:00 PM
Just realized I never smoked the celebratory Laranja in honor of ClemsonDave's Tigers, so in the man cave with one and coffee.
I was thinking exactly that, earlier today. I believe that will be my #cigaroftheday .
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 03:32:03 PM
2 hours until cigar o'clock.
Still an hour to go but I may sneak out sooner.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 18, 2019, 04:06:59 PM
my nap got interrupted.
my truck is ready. waiting for my ride.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2019, 04:38:43 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait - you're telling me there's a way to defeat a wall? SAD!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html (https://www.yahoo.com/gma/largest-single-group-migrants-ever-tunnels-under-border-114208863--abc-news-topstories.html)
"beneath the steel border fence".  Not a wall.  A fence has no footings.  A wall would so the bastiges would have to dig much deeper.
From the picture in the article, it looks like they did tunnel between two posts, similar to any footers that would be on a wall. And seems to me, having to dig down an extra couple feet is probably not going to deter anyone.
A concrete wall requires a continuous footing.  It would be deep and typically wider at its base.  A lot more time consuming effort required.
Fair enough. Though, they've shown themselves to be industrious people, so I'm not sure more effort is going to be much of a deterrent.
Then this is the appropriate alternative
Choot ‘em!
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
2 hours until cigar o'clock.
Still an hour to go but I may sneak out sooner.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190118/ae6f7b510a4b528affecb0c5cab6ce9f.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 18, 2019, 05:09:31 PM
@Tony great cigar going there.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 05:43:44 PM
@Tony great cigar going there.
It worked for me.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 18, 2019, 06:25:36 PM
@Tony great cigar going there.
It worked for me.
+1
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 18, 2019, 09:25:37 PM
Couple hours to go here at work. I think everyone is asleep?
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2019, 10:59:11 PM
Couple hours to go here at work. I think everyone is asleep?
Yes
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2019, 11:30:54 PM
Couple hours to go here at work. I think everyone is asleep?
Yes
Or very close to it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 18, 2019, 11:32:44 PM
Couple hours to go here at work. I think everyone is asleep?
Yes
In the man cave with a Partagas Legend. Watching hockey. Got the heater nearby but don't think I'll be here long.
Title: Re: 1/18/2019
Post by: shank on January 18, 2019, 11:48:54 PM
Gentlemen, just stopping by!

A belated Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone has been swell!