Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2018, 10:52:07 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Maybe he's waiting for the banter merch section to go live.
Hmmmm. That's The least of my worries. Really do need to make some changes soon.
What, eat more salads?

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2018, 10:54:38 AM »

breakfast report, half a half-sour pickle(No, not a quarter!) and some
fried Taylor ham and Vermont Cheddar, on an Italian roll.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2018, 10:59:22 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2018, 10:59:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive the van today, so late check-in.

This space for rent.

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2018, 11:00:12 AM »

Happy Monday Dave, Dean, OffendingTony, LongLostSam, and FlipSammich.  Got some messican food leftovers heating in the toaster oven for brunch.

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2018, 11:00:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive the van today, so late check-in.

This space for rent.
So you drive more slowly than the other drivers?  Morning CarpoolRaz.

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2018, 11:04:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive the van today, so late check-in.

This space for rent.
So you drive more slowly than the other drivers?  Morning CarpoolRaz.
No, it's just that if I'm not driving I get to check in from the backseat of the van.

This space for rent.

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2018, 11:12:21 AM »

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2018, 11:13:59 AM »

good morning Raz and Mark.

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2018, 11:16:31 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2018, 11:17:17 AM »

good morning Raz and Mark.
Morning, Deano.

This space for rent.

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2018, 11:19:16 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
I'm not sure all situations need expert carpenters to explain the problem. ;)

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2018, 11:20:59 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Don't forget, Mark is an expert, at not doing crown moulding!   8)

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2018, 11:46:46 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
I'm not sure all situations need expert carpenters to explain the problem. ;)
Ha, don't I know it!

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2018, 11:55:02 AM »

Good morning, Mark and Bret.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6