Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2018, 03:36:45 PM »

Flor Del Valle lit, lovely cigar. Watching Mets/Yanks on the patio
Afternoon Fish
Hi Dave, how’s things?

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2018, 03:42:33 PM »

Flor Del Valle lit, lovely cigar. Watching Mets/Yanks on the patio
Afternoon Fish
Hi Dave, how’s things?
Doing ok, had cataract surgery Monday so supposed to take it pretty easy for a week or so but I can see again now.

I am on alert for a reasonable offer on a box of Warhead IV’s but only Atlantic and Famous seem to have them so far and $99 + shipping for 10 is a touch too much.

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »

Flor Del Valle lit, lovely cigar. Watching Mets/Yanks on the patio
Afternoon Fish
Hi Dave, how’s things?
Doing ok, had cataract surgery Monday so supposed to take it pretty easy for a week or so but I can see again now.

I am on alert for a reasonable offer on a box of Warhead IV’s but only Atlantic and Famous seem to have them so far and $99 + shipping for 10 is a touch too much.
I hear you, Famous will have a deal before long, the Warhead lancers are really good right now. Not sure when you last smoked one but they age really well

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2018, 03:55:00 PM »

Flor Del Valle lit, lovely cigar. Watching Mets/Yanks on the patio
Afternoon Fish
Hi Dave, how’s things?
Doing ok, had cataract surgery Monday so supposed to take it pretty easy for a week or so but I can see again now.

I am on alert for a reasonable offer on a box of Warhead IV’s but only Atlantic and Famous seem to have them so far and $99 + shipping for 10 is a touch too much.
I hear you, Famous will have a deal before long, the Warhead lancers are really good right now. Not sure when you last smoked one but they age really well
I had a II and a III both in the last couple of weeks, yes they age quite well.  I have only one box of II’s but several boxes of III’s.  III’s are still readily available at several places but full price.

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2018, 03:56:05 PM »

I smoked a phenomenal cigar 2 weeks ago, very unlikely source. I was at the beach and bought several Namakubis which we smoked. I was later handed a Davidoff Millennium, the first Davidoff I’ve ever smoked. It was rich, spicy and burned perfectly. I will pick up a 5er at some point, they are $20ea and I have to try another, it was that good

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2018, 04:00:37 PM »

Flor Del Valle lit, lovely cigar. Watching Mets/Yanks on the patio
Afternoon Fish
Hi Dave, how’s things?
Doing ok, had cataract surgery Monday so supposed to take it pretty easy for a week or so but I can see again now.

I am on alert for a reasonable offer on a box of Warhead IV’s but only Atlantic and Famous seem to have them so far and $99 + shipping for 10 is a touch too much.
I hear you, Famous will have a deal before long, the Warhead lancers are really good right now. Not sure when you last smoked one but they age really well
I had a II and a III both in the last couple of weeks, yes they age quite well.  I have only one box of II’s but several boxes of III’s.  III’s are still readily available at several places but full price.
I find the III’s construction to be excellent, had maybe 7 and every one perfect

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2018, 04:18:31 PM »

I smoked a phenomenal cigar 2 weeks ago, very unlikely source. I was at the beach and bought several Namakubis which we smoked. I was later handed a Davidoff Millennium, the first Davidoff I’ve ever smoked. It was rich, spicy and burned perfectly. I will pick up a 5er at some point, they are $20ea and I have to try another, it was that good
Howdy, Scott. Smoked a Davidoff 702 series recently at about $20 and it was also very good.

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »

Sheesh.

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2018, 11:56:01 PM »

Flor Del Valle lit, lovely cigar. Watching Mets/Yanks on the patio
Hey stranger.  Good choice.

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2018, 11:58:51 PM »

I smoked a phenomenal cigar 2 weeks ago, very unlikely source. I was at the beach and bought several Namakubis which we smoked. I was later handed a Davidoff Millennium, the first Davidoff I’ve ever smoked. It was rich, spicy and burned perfectly. I will pick up a 5er at some point, they are $20ea and I have to try another, it was that good
Haven't had a Davidoff in years.  Price is one issue, but the ones I've tried had a real earthy profile, one I would call mushroom.  Never bothered to try again.

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2018, 11:59:29 PM »

Didn't think we would make page 3 today.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]