Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2018, 04:41:36 PM »

Think its time for me to head that way myself.

« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »

In the man cave with a Four Kicks rob and coffee.  Hopefully it will be crickets at the orifice like at the banter for the rest of the day.

« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2018, 06:36:42 PM »

In the man cave with a Four Kicks rob and coffee.  Hopefully it will be crickets at the orifice like at the banter for the rest of the day.
Met an old friend for a couple of Lagunitas. He's the guy who got me this job. He just got back from an Alaskan vacation and brought me back some halibut and salmon he caught.

« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2018, 06:38:07 PM »

Crown Heads maddie up on the jam for $4 each but I'm getting a browser error when I try to add it to the cart.

« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2018, 06:41:13 PM »

In the man cave with a Four Kicks rob and coffee.  Hopefully it will be crickets at the orifice like at the banter for the rest of the day.
Met an old friend for a couple of Lagunitas. He's the guy who got me this job. He just got back from an Alaskan vacation and brought me back some halibut and salmon he caught.
That's nice. You're just the guy to cook 'em up right.

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2018, 06:42:20 PM »

Crown Heads maddie up on the jam for $4 each but I'm getting a browser error when I try to add it to the cart.
Hmm, seems to add them to the cart for me.  You need to consult an IT guy.  ;)

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2018, 06:42:38 PM »

In the man cave with a Four Kicks rob and coffee.  Hopefully it will be crickets at the orifice like at the banter for the rest of the day.
Met an old friend for a couple of Lagunitas. He's the guy who got me this job. He just got back from an Alaskan vacation and brought me back some halibut and salmon he caught.
That's nice. You're just the guy to cook 'em up right.
I'm looking forward to it.

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2018, 06:42:52 PM »

Time for me to head to the house.  Enjoy your weekend, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2018, 06:45:40 PM »

Crown Heads maddie up on the jam for $4 each but I'm getting a browser error when I try to add it to the cart.
Hmm, seems to add them to the cart for me.  You need to consult an IT guy.  ;)
I logged in and tried again. It works now.

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2018, 06:46:42 PM »

Time for me to head to the house.  Enjoy your weekend, Mr. Mayor.
Ciao, Mr Bean. Enjoy your weekend without a pool.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]