Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 06:43:04 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:
Skating champion and commentator Dick Button is 89.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Tenley Albright is 83.
Movie director Paul Verhoeven is 80.
Musician Brian Auger is 79.
Singer Dion DiMucci is 79.
Actor James Brolin is 78.
Baseball Hall of Famer Joe Torre is 78.
Singer Martha Reeves is 77.
Pop-rock musician Wally Bryson (The Raspberries) is 69.
Country-rock singer Craig Fuller (Pure Prairie League) is 69.
Business mogul Richard Branson is 68.
Actress Margo Martindale is 67.
Singer Ricky Skaggs is 64.
Actress Audrey Landers is 62.
World Golf Hall of Famer Nick Faldo is 61.
Rock musician Nigel Twist (The Alarm) is 60.
Actress Anne-Marie Johnson is 58.
Actress Elizabeth McGovern is 57.
Rock musician John Hermann (Widespread Panic) is 56.
Rock musician Jack Irons is 56.
Talk show host-actress Wendy Williams is 54.
Actor Vin Diesel is 51.
Actor Grant Bowler is 50.
Retired NBA All-Star Penny Hardaway is 47.
 Bluegrass musician Jesse Brock (The Gibson Brothers) is 46.
Alt-country singer Elizabeth Cook is 46.
Actor Eddie Matos is 46.
MLB All-Star Torii Hunter is 43.
Dance music singer-songwriter M.I.A. is 43.
Rock musician Daron Malakian (System of a Down; Scars on Broadway) is 43.
Actress Elsa Pataky (”The Fast and the Furious” films) is 42.
Rock musician Tony Fagenson (Eve 6) is 40.
Movie director Jared Hess is 39.
Actor Jason Weaver is 39.
Actress Kristen Bell is 38.
Actor Michiel Huisman (MIHK’-heel HOWS’-man) is 37.
Rock singer Ryan Cabrera is 36.
Actress Priyanka Chopra is 36.
Christian-rock musician Aaron Gillespie (Underoath) is 35.
Actor Chace Crawford is 33.
Actor James Norton is 33.
Musician Paul Kowert (Punch Brothers) is 32.
Actor Travis Milne is 32.
Bluegrass musician Joe Dean Jr. (Dailey & Vincent) is 29.

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 06:43:33 AM »

Thought for Today: “While we read history we make history.” [–] George William Curtis, American author-editor (1824-1892).

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 06:51:50 AM »

Terrible segue, but did you see Dean's last couple of posts from yesterday? Holy crap.
Man, what in the world is going on there? Was she already missing 60% of her foot and he just never mentioned it, or is it just too early for me today?
I hope she's OK. That's some serious shit right there.
Yeah, that did not look good.  How in the world did that happen?
Maybe we'll get that in an update report today.  My guess would be trying to rescue a possum that the rattler had it's eyes on for dinner.
Very good bet.

Good morning, NJDave and NEMark.

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 06:52:46 AM »

Terrible segue, but did you see Dean's last couple of posts from yesterday? Holy crap.
Man, what in the world is going on there? Was she already missing 60% of her foot and he just never mentioned it, or is it just too early for me today?
I hope she's OK. That's some serious shit right there.
Yeah, that did not look good.  How in the world did that happen?
Maybe we'll get that in an update report today.  My guess would be trying to rescue a possum that the rattler had it's eyes on for dinner.
I was going to guess trying to have sex in a snake pit.

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 06:53:29 AM »

Quite the variety on the Sis this morning....Caldwell Hit and Run and Ole Shenandoah Cheroots...

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 06:54:23 AM »

I'm sure no smoking outside for you yesterday evening Mr. Bean.  Hope you took a trip to O'Shea's to weather the storm.
Did not.  Worked and went to bed early.  I need you here to rescue me from myself.
Do you have a next trip scheduled?

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 07:02:22 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 07:07:08 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 07:12:48 AM »

the herd seems to be thinning itself out. 😅

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 07:13:32 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.
Yep.  Next the redhead will call, her boat sprung a leak.  She needs Dean to plug the hole...

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2018, 07:22:40 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.
Yep.  Next the redhead will call, her boat sprung a leak.  She needs Dean to plug the hole...
she's in Cuba and then touring Europe for the summer. I guess the contractor is working on the gazebo/firepit.

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2018, 07:23:34 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.
Yep.  Next the redhead will call, her boat sprung a leak.  She needs Dean to plug the hole...
But that's just the routine call, isn't it?

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2018, 07:23:52 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.
Yep.  Next the redhead will call, her boat sprung a leak.  She needs Dean to plug the hole...
she's in Cuba and then touring Europe for the summer. I guess the contractor is working on the gazebo/firepit.
Not sure why you didn't worm your way at least into the Cuba trip.

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2018, 07:24:34 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.
Yep.  Next the redhead will call, her boat sprung a leak.  She needs Dean to plug the hole...
she's in Cuba and then touring Europe for the summer. I guess the contractor is working on the gazebo/firepit.
Hopefully you'll get some nice Cubans on her return.

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2018, 07:25:52 AM »

Quite the variety on the Sis this morning....Caldwell Hit and Run and Ole Shenandoah Cheroots...
Speaking of Caldwell, looking forward to the release of Hit and Run Part Deux and The "T" Connecticut.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8