Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2018, 08:53:44 PM »

I've taken care of her dogs, my kitten, my lunch/dinner. came back to find that the national poison control standards say 24 hour monitoring from the the last dose of anti-venon, or when the ICU doctor feels she can be released, they hooked up the last dose at 3:30 so it looks like sometime tomorrow afternoon before she's released. she's sleeping now and I am home.
Cigar and coffee time.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
I don't know about that. Alot of people would disagree with you.

« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2018, 08:59:32 PM »

I've taken care of her dogs, my kitten, my lunch/dinner. came back to find that the national poison control standards say 24 hour monitoring from the the last dose of anti-venon, or when the ICU doctor feels she can be released, they hooked up the last dose at 3:30 so it looks like sometime tomorrow afternoon before she's released. she's sleeping now and I am home.
Cigar and coffee time.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
I don't know about that. Alot of people would disagree with you.
Alot of people could go fuck themselves.

« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2018, 09:35:48 PM »

I've taken care of her dogs, my kitten, my lunch/dinner. came back to find that the national poison control standards say 24 hour monitoring from the the last dose of anti-venon, or when the ICU doctor feels she can be released, they hooked up the last dose at 3:30 so it looks like sometime tomorrow afternoon before she's released. she's sleeping now and I am home.
Cigar and coffee time.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
I don't know about that. Alot of people would disagree with you.
Alot of people could go fuck themselves.
Indeed.

« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2018, 11:12:46 PM »

found a My Father and DPG Blue, going with the DPG.
I went with a My Father...

« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2018, 11:13:18 PM »

found a My Father and DPG Blue, going with the DPG.
You earned it today, ERDean.
Indeed.

« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2018, 11:15:46 PM »

found a My Father and DPG Blue, going with the DPG.
You earned it today, ERDean.
ICUDean
SnakeWhispererDean.
Well, he was a little late with that duty.

« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2018, 11:16:20 PM »

I've taken care of her dogs, my kitten, my lunch/dinner. came back to find that the national poison control standards say 24 hour monitoring from the the last dose of anti-venon, or when the ICU doctor feels she can be released, they hooked up the last dose at 3:30 so it looks like sometime tomorrow afternoon before she's released. she's sleeping now and I am home.
Cigar and coffee time.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
I don't know about that. Alot of people would disagree with you.
Alot of people could go fuck themselves.
Indeed.
I'll second that.

« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2018, 11:32:40 PM »

« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2018, 11:34:24 PM »

found a My Father and DPG Blue, going with the DPG.
You earned it today, ERDean.
ICUDean
SnakeWhispererDean.
Well, he was a little late with that duty.
Hehehe, you said dooty.
Yea, well I get a bit of a potty mouth in the evening hours...

« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2018, 11:47:23 PM »

found a My Father and DPG Blue, going with the DPG.
You earned it today, ERDean.
ICUDean
SnakeWhispererDean.
Well, he was a little late with that duty.
Hehehe, you said dooty.
Yea, well I get a bit of a potty mouth in the evening hours...
Having kids around the house will do that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]