Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2018, 07:12:21 AM »

the tenski deal on the page has free Realtree sunglasses.
You have to spend over $49 to grab those beauties.
do I get 3 pair if I spend $150?
Let's hope.

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2018, 07:13:21 AM »

Ah, the good ol' days. #TreasonSummit
He should criticize America. He's being honest. This country has been a fucking mess created by prior fuckhead presidents, none worse than the last three.
Have to disagree with you there Deano.  Regardless of who fucked up and how, it's our mess for us to criticize amongst ourselves and either by mistake or intent fix.  It is NOT however OK to air our dirty laundry or whatever to the outside, especially by it's leader.  It is absurd to throw the US intelligence community and every other sane person in both parties under the bus for some inconvenient truths.  How petty that he has to resort back to attaching the witch Hillary, Mueller and others on the International stage.  Through all your meetings, what would you call a person that continues to blame everyone but himself for his problems?
in my circle I call them drunks.

besides, I know the President shouldn't do the news reporters job for them. LOL.

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 07:14:07 AM »

the tenski deal on the page has free Realtree sunglasses.
You have to spend over $49 to grab those beauties.
Also, you can apparently buy socks there now, too. What a cornucopia of savings!
what would I need socks for in Florida?
What would anyone need calf-high black athletic socks for? Those should come with a bowl of soup.
......and a nap.

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2018, 07:25:27 AM »

the tenski deal on the page has free Realtree sunglasses.
You have to spend over $49 to grab those beauties.
Also, you can apparently buy socks there now, too. What a cornucopia of savings!
what would I need socks for in Florida?
What would anyone need calf-high black athletic socks for? Those should come with a bowl of soup.
And sandals!

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2018, 07:27:04 AM »

the tenski deal on the page has free Realtree sunglasses.
You have to spend over $49 to grab those beauties.
do I get 3 pair if I spend $150?
Let's hope.
I would say that you need to be tricky and order 3 x $50

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2018, 07:27:17 AM »

the tenski deal on the page has free Realtree sunglasses.
You have to spend over $49 to grab those beauties.
Also, you can apparently buy socks there now, too. What a cornucopia of savings!
what would I need socks for in Florida?
What would anyone need calf-high black athletic socks for? Those should come with a bowl of soup.
And sandals!
I like soup.

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2018, 07:38:28 AM »

[...]

Nor should he hindering their attempts to do their own jobs.

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2018, 07:38:57 AM »

the tenski deal on the page has free Realtree sunglasses.
You have to spend over $49 to grab those beauties.
Also, you can apparently buy socks there now, too. What a cornucopia of savings!
what would I need socks for in Florida?
What would anyone need calf-high black athletic socks for? Those should come with a bowl of soup.
And sandals!
I like soup.
No soup for you!

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2018, 07:39:46 AM »

Don't think you're going to get a cigar in after work today Tony.

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2018, 07:46:21 AM »

In 1997, Woolworth Corp. announced it was closing its 400 remaining five-and-dime stores across the country, ending 117 years in business.

First, Woolworth's and then Toys R Us? Damn that Amazon!

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2018, 07:47:20 AM »

Don't think you're going to get a cigar in after work today Tony.
I sure plan on trying.

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2018, 07:54:35 AM »

In 1997, Woolworth Corp. announced it was closing its 400 remaining five-and-dime stores across the country, ending 117 years in business.

First, Woolworth's and then Toys R Us? Damn that Amazon!
Shhhhh, it'll hear you!

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2018, 08:03:13 AM »

the tenski deal on the page has free Realtree sunglasses.
You have to spend over $49 to grab those beauties.
Also, you can apparently buy socks there now, too. What a cornucopia of savings!
what would I need socks for in Florida?
What would anyone need calf-high black athletic socks for? Those should come with a bowl of soup.
And sandals!
I like soup.
Especially if you've got some really good bread to go with it.

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2018, 08:03:52 AM »

In 1997, Woolworth Corp. announced it was closing its 400 remaining five-and-dime stores across the country, ending 117 years in business.

First, Woolworth's and then Toys R Us? Damn that Amazon!
Shhhhh, it'll hear you!
I was ranting to my kids in the car last evening why Amazon is awesome. We went to a brick & mortar toy store at 6:50 and found their doors closed. [ Edit: sign on the door said they closed at 7:00 ] Their website listed 8:00 as the closing time. I called the store and the clerk said that I should have Googled it because the website is out of date. What?!? How do these small shops expect to stay in business with that kind of customer service?

The clerk called me back after 5 minutes and told me she'd open the door for me if I came back. She just saved herself a bad Yelp review.

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2018, 08:20:45 AM »

In 1997, Woolworth Corp. announced it was closing its 400 remaining five-and-dime stores across the country, ending 117 years in business.

First, Woolworth's and then Toys R Us? Damn that Amazon!
Shhhhh, it'll hear you!
I was ranting to my kids in the car last evening why Amazon is awesome. We went to a brick & mortar toy store at 6:50 and found their doors closed. [ Edit: sign on the door said they closed at 7:00 ] Their website listed 8:00 as the closing time. I called the store and the clerk said that I should have Googled it because the website is out of date. What?!? How do these small shops expect to stay in business with that kind of customer service?

The clerk called me back after 5 minutes and told me she'd open the door for me if I came back. She just saved herself a bad Yelp review.
Which is weird, because usually the small, independent stores boast about their personal customer service as the main reason to go to them instead of shopping online. Glad she got her head out of her ass long enough to realize that.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8