Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
7/17/2018
« on: July 17, 2018, 02:39:26 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:41:47 AM »

Sheesh. Two hr delay out of Austin, barely made my connection.  On the plus side got upgraded, and the first class FA is hot.
Did you get his name?

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 04:30:51 AM »

good morning. it's Tuesday! GFY.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 04:55:17 AM »

weatherman says it's going to be oppressive today.

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 05:21:26 AM »

Sheesh. Two hr delay out of Austin, barely made my connection.  On the plus side got upgraded, and the first class FA is hot.
Did you get his name?
Probably Bruce.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 06:07:32 AM »

Ah, the good ol' days. #TreasonSummit

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 06:24:01 AM »

Ah, the good ol' days. #TreasonSummit
He should criticize America. He's being honest. This country has been a fucking mess created by prior fuckhead presidents, none worse than the last three.

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 06:31:49 AM »

Ah, the good ol' days. #TreasonSummit
He should criticize America. He's being honest. This country has been a fucking mess created by prior fuckhead presidents, none worse than the last three.
Yeah, cause if there's one thing he's known for, it's his honesty. #fakenews

For the record, I would be ok if he were just criticizing America, because there are a myriad number of reasons why he can/should. But this was just a comparison to what Republicans used to think was completely unacceptable. What he did with Putin was far, far worse than criticizing America. A lot of Republicans talked big yesterday about how they viewed his little freak show. Let's see if any of them actually have the stones to stand up to him, for once. My money's on no.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 06:33:51 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 06:35:04 AM »

CLE connie robusto off the truck yesterday and coffee.

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 06:38:49 AM »

Ah, the good ol' days. #TreasonSummit
He should criticize America. He's being honest. This country has been a fucking mess created by prior fuckhead presidents, none worse than the last three.
Yeah, cause if there's one thing he's known for, it's his honesty. #fakenews

For the record, I would be ok if he were just criticizing America, because there are a myriad number of reasons why he can/should. But this was just a comparison to what Republicans used to think was completely unacceptable. What he did with Putin was far, far worse than criticizing America. A lot of Republicans talked big yesterday about how they viewed his little freak show. Let's see if any of them actually have the stones to stand up to him, for once. My money's on no.
my money is with you. I haven't seen a politician with balls ever, except the female politicians, but they usually have them in their hand or mouth.

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 06:43:44 AM »

[...]

I'd rather a woman with someone's balls in their hand than a manchild who's given one ball to Kim Jong-Un and the other to Putin.

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 06:44:01 AM »

CLE connie robusto off the truck yesterday and coffee.
You get that one from the Page deal?

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 06:47:30 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean and Mr. Tony.

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 06:48:00 AM »

CLE connie robusto off the truck yesterday and coffee.
You get that one from the Page deal?
I wish. I ordered a bunch of smokes from sis and the page before the deal came up. I'm looking at the CLEs and San Cristobals now.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8