Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2018, 03:34:46 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
She'll have to be pretty delayed for me to beat her there. They just tacked on another 15 min delay here. Sheesh.
You might have time to Uber to the White Whale Inn for a cocktail and a smoke.

« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
Uh oh. You have discovered the Mrs and Bean's plan to rendezvous.
Indeed. I told her to look for the overweight bald guy who looks like he"d rather be somewhere else.

« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2018, 03:44:09 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
Uh oh. You have discovered the Mrs and Bean's plan to rendezvous.
Indeed. I told her to look for the overweight bald guy who looks like he"d rather be somewhere else.
There's no way I can get there in time.

« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2018, 03:48:40 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
Uh oh. You have discovered the Mrs and Bean's plan to rendezvous.
Indeed. I told her to look for the overweight bald guy who looks like he"d rather be somewhere else.
There's no way I can get there in time.
No problem, me and a couple hundred other schmucks got it covered.

« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2018, 03:50:05 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
She'll have to be pretty delayed for me to beat her there. They just tacked on another 15 min delay here. Sheesh.
You might have time to Uber to the White Whale Inn for a cocktail and a smoke.
Have the Presidential Suite available.

« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2018, 03:50:52 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
Uh oh. You have discovered the Mrs and Bean's plan to rendezvous.
Indeed. I told her to look for the overweight bald guy who looks like he"d rather be somewhere else.
That narrows it right down there...

« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2018, 03:55:15 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....

It's almost too disgusting out to consider a cigar this afternoon but I do agree that the legs make it bearable.
Sounds like we're getting a break from the heat tomorrow, for a couple of days.
Hot as balls here today.

« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »

Good to hear we're all good with Russia, there was no meddling!
Oh, and the new Trump hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg break ground next week.

« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2018, 03:57:08 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....

It's almost too disgusting out to consider a cigar this afternoon but I do agree that the legs make it bearable.
Sounds like we're getting a break from the heat tomorrow, for a couple of days.
Hot as balls here today.

Tony and Dean, our dueling Meteorologists!

« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2018, 04:03:54 PM »

Good to hear we're all good with Russia, there was no meddling!
Oh, and the new Trump hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg break ground next week.

because the 'well to do' people living there have kids that are too good to work:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/07/06/trumps-mar-a-lago-resort-wants-to-hire-61-foreign-workers-for-the-upcoming-tourist-season%3fmedia=AMP%2bHTML
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/16/2018
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....

It's almost too disgusting out to consider a cigar this afternoon but I do agree that the legs make it bearable.
Sounds like we're getting a break from the heat tomorrow, for a couple of days.
Hot as balls here today.

97 in my car at lunchtime.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/16/2018
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2018, 04:10:17 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
Uh oh. You have discovered the Mrs and Bean's plan to rendezvous.
More power to him, she's pretty expensive to have around.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/16/2018
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2018, 04:11:47 PM »

Well fook,  got to the airport and departure is an hour delay.  Guess it's good I had a two hr layover in Philly.
Huh,  the warden's flying into Philly from Minneapolis around 4:30 or so today.
Uh oh. You have discovered the Mrs and Bean's plan to rendezvous.
Indeed. I told her to look for the overweight bald guy who looks like he"d rather be somewhere else.
There's no way I can get there in time.
No problem, me and a couple hundred other schmucks got it covered.
Well, you all are out of luck then, 'cause she already HAS one of them....

« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2018, 04:19:37 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....

It's almost too disgusting out to consider a cigar this afternoon but I do agree that the legs make it bearable.
Sounds like we're getting a break from the heat tomorrow, for a couple of days.
Hot as balls here today.

97 in my car at lunchtime.
so is my hot tub and it's been turned off for a week.

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2018, 04:20:59 PM »

Good to hear we're all good with Russia, there was no meddling!
Oh, and the new Trump hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg break ground next week.

because the 'well to do' people living there have kids that are too good to work:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/07/06/trumps-mar-a-lago-resort-wants-to-hire-61-foreign-workers-for-the-upcoming-tourist-season%3fmedia=AMP%2bHTML
Trump just likes his workers and his wives, foreign, dependent and easy to control.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9