Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2018, 07:04:09 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2018, 07:04:29 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
This is the one she has a restraining order against?  Let me guess...she had previously given him a set of keys?

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2018, 07:05:40 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
So has he been picked up?

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2018, 07:08:21 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2018, 07:14:13 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
This is the one she has a restraining order against?  Let me guess...she had previously given him a set of keys?
different stray.

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2018, 07:14:39 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
So has he been picked up?
haven't heard yet.

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2018, 07:15:50 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.
....but I get target practice, better than a range. 😊

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2018, 07:26:50 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.
Yeah, but she could suck the chrome off a tow hitch.

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2018, 07:29:35 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.
Yeah, but she could suck the chrome off a tow hitch.
The lady, or the daughter?  8)

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2018, 07:46:07 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.
Yeah, but she could suck the chrome off a tow hitch.
The lady, or the daughter?  8)
Tag team suckers?

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2018, 07:59:59 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.
Yeah, but she could suck the chrome off a tow hitch.
The lady, or the daughter?  8)
Tag team suckers?
I've seen that film. 7/10

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2018, 08:07:23 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.
Yeah, but she could suck the chrome off a tow hitch.
The lady, or the daughter?  8)
Tag team suckers?
I've seen that film. 7/10
Did you break any Ohio laws during that viewing?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/16/2018
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2018, 08:09:11 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2018, 08:16:23 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
she talked to him on the phone as he was hiding from the cops.
If you're still looking to thin the herd, I'd start with this lady. Get her and her whole family out of your life.
Yeah, but she could suck the chrome off a tow hitch.
The lady, or the daughter?  8)
Tag team suckers?
I've seen that film. 7/10
Did you break any Ohio laws during that viewing?
Definitely not that time. At least, none that I know of.

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2018, 08:16:34 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9