Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2018, 10:51:29 AM »

No smoking for you this morning, Tex?
Sitting here thinking about going in to pick something out.  Can’t drink today because of eye surgery tomorrow  >:(

Enjoying some “Cigarettes and Coffee” music,
Is that satellite radio?

Checked into two rooms in West Springfield, Mass for the weekend. Me and the boys in a room that had obviously been smoked in. That's as close to having a cigar I'll be coming this weekend.
Pandora Channel, and if you like old Soul and Juke Joint music from the 40’s through the 60’s it is great.
I love all the content that exists. Something for everyone.

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2018, 10:52:18 AM »

Well we got to page 3. Time for me to motor. Have a pleasant day.

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2018, 11:00:16 AM »

Well we got to page 3. Time for me to motor. Have a pleasant day.
Later Mayor

El Triunfador lit now.

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2018, 11:00:41 AM »

No smoking for you this morning, Tex?
Sitting here thinking about going in to pick something out.  Can’t drink today because of eye surgery tomorrow  >:(

Enjoying some “Cigarettes and Coffee” music,
Is that satellite radio?

Checked into two rooms in West Springfield, Mass for the weekend. Me and the boys in a room that had obviously been smoked in. That's as close to having a cigar I'll be coming this weekend.
Pandora Channel, and if you like old Soul and Juke Joint music from the 40’s through the 60’s it is great.
I love all the content that exists. Something for everyone.
Absolutely

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2018, 02:10:07 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2018, 02:12:48 PM »

Grilled some good Kobe Beef Burgers for lunch then had me a nice hour nap here on the balcony.

Going to see a good local band play at Creek Ratz at 6:00.

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2018, 03:47:45 PM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.
Well it is good to know someone else was totally confused with me, and then I was blinded by the RAUNCH of Travelin Dave’s Whale.  I hope the Lord does not choose to take me before I get that sight out of my head, hate to be envisioning that for eternity.
I know not of what you speak.

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2018, 03:49:28 PM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.
Well it is good to know someone else was totally confused with me, and then I was blinded by the RAUNCH of Travelin Dave’s Whale.  I hope the Lord does not choose to take me before I get that sight out of my head, hate to be envisioning that for eternity.
I know not of what you speak.
:o

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2018, 03:54:35 PM »

Didn't know that Acid's and Tabak were characterized as small batch, but here you go with today's offering from SBC

Sunday Funday Special!

Today we have three specials on three categories! Each code works for each corresponding category.

ACID

CODE: ACID = 45% off plus 5% reward points on ACID Category!

Tabak

CODE: TABAK= 40% off plus 5% reward points on Tabak Category!

Natural

CODE: Natural = 50% off plus 5% reward points on Natural Category!

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2018, 05:30:17 PM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.

CLARIFICATION:
    I drove back from Gainesville last night and had to be back at 8am for the Business Meeting. the kitten woke me at 3:30am so when I posted the comment I had lit a cigar, poured a cup of coffee, and got in MY hot tub.
a 'service pigeon' is a member of the program that one takes under his wing and help him get involved in being of service to others at or above the group level. most people say 'sponcee/sponsee', pigeon seems to be politically incorrect, most think it's word "pigeon" in the context of a sponsee thought it was demeaning or cynical.  And in fact one person I knew, many years ago now, used the term and attributed it to the idea that it is because a pigeon will shit on you and fly away. My 'service pigeon' turned 50 today and I drove to Gainesville, AND back home for a surprise birthday party for him.

any more questions?

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2018, 05:46:57 PM »

Some nice ass here😳

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2018, 06:40:14 PM »

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2018, 08:56:14 PM »

[...]

Definitely clears things up.

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2018, 10:46:41 PM »

Not to hot this afternoon. Got in a GOTF and a Mojito.  Growing that mint this year is paying off.

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2018, 10:55:35 PM »

Namakubi to wrap up the weekend.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]