Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 08:04:11 AM »

Morning MeetingManDean and DazedAndConfusedSCDave.
Morning FruitBeerDave

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2018, 08:32:17 AM »

good morning. day two of Gainesville business meeting, but hopefully done at noon, then drive back with my service pigeon for a surprise 50th birthday party for him. I got him a bunch of flavored cigars, his favorite is watermelon.
To each his own I guess...Get them at the 7-11 humidor?
Circle K

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2018, 08:55:58 AM »

good morning. day two of Gainesville business meeting, but hopefully done at noon, then drive back with my service pigeon for a surprise 50th birthday party for him. I got him a bunch of flavored cigars, his favorite is watermelon.
?????  It was all clear until the drive back.

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »

good morning. day two of Gainesville business meeting, but hopefully done at noon, then drive back with my service pigeon for a surprise 50th birthday party for him. I got him a bunch of flavored cigars, his favorite is watermelon.
Sounds like a beer Travelin Dave would be drinking
I may have had one or two...
I'd try any one of those.

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2018, 09:00:14 AM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2018, 09:19:38 AM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2018, 10:15:30 AM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2018, 10:21:13 AM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.
Well it is good to know someone else was totally confused with me, and then I was blinded by the RAUNCH of Travelin Dave’s Whale.  I hope the Lord does not choose to take me before I get that sight out of my head, hate to be envisioning that for eternity.

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2018, 10:24:38 AM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.
Well it is good to know someone else was totally confused with me, and then I was blinded by the RAUNCH of Travelin Dave’s Whale.  I hope the Lord does not choose to take me before I get that sight out of my head, hate to be envisioning that for eternity.
I've seen worse. But I think that was Dean's too. He definitely keeps us on our toes.

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2018, 10:25:41 AM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.
Well it is good to know someone else was totally confused with me, and then I was blinded by the RAUNCH of Travelin Dave’s Whale.  I hope the Lord does not choose to take me before I get that sight out of my head, hate to be envisioning that for eternity.
I've seen worse. But I think that was Dean's too. He definitely keeps us on our toes.
Dean posted it For Dave

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2018, 10:26:47 AM »

Good morning Dean, NJDave, and SCDave.
Morning PartiallyConfusedMayor

No partial about it. Did Dean find himself a hot tub in Gainesville that allows smoking? What the fuck is a service pigeon? Is it the bird's surprise party?  Flavored cigars for said bird? Yeah, thoroughly confused.
Well it is good to know someone else was totally confused with me, and then I was blinded by the RAUNCH of Travelin Dave’s Whale.  I hope the Lord does not choose to take me before I get that sight out of my head, hate to be envisioning that for eternity.
I've seen worse. But I think that was Dean's too. He definitely keeps us on our toes.
Dean posted it For Dave
I see now. I kind of went by that one quickly.

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2018, 10:27:29 AM »

No smoking for you this morning, Tex?

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2018, 10:32:51 AM »

No smoking for you this morning, Tex?
Sitting here thinking about going in to pick something out.  Can’t drink today because of eye surgery tomorrow  >:(

Enjoying some “Cigarettes and Coffee” music,

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2018, 10:43:52 AM »

No smoking for you this morning, Tex?
Sitting here thinking about going in to pick something out.  Can’t drink today because of eye surgery tomorrow  >:(

Enjoying some “Cigarettes and Coffee” music,
Is that satellite radio?

Checked into two rooms in West Springfield, Mass for the weekend. Me and the boys in a room that had obviously been smoked in. That's as close to having a cigar I'll be coming this weekend.

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2018, 10:47:55 AM »

No smoking for you this morning, Tex?
Sitting here thinking about going in to pick something out.  Can’t drink today because of eye surgery tomorrow  >:(

Enjoying some “Cigarettes and Coffee” music,
Is that satellite radio?

Checked into two rooms in West Springfield, Mass for the weekend. Me and the boys in a room that had obviously been smoked in. That's as close to having a cigar I'll be coming this weekend.
Pandora Channel, and if you like old Soul and Juke Joint music from the 40’s through the 60’s it is great.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3