Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 07:52:24 AM »

Must have been a high speed chase:

State police identify man killed by bulldozer while hiding from troopers
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/07/state_police_identify_men_invo.html

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 08:02:42 AM »

Weekend Spotlight is Just Another Nubber🙄

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 09:57:17 AM »

SHEESH!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/14/2018
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 10:32:12 AM »

Good morning!  In a rare moment, I find myself wardenless and with free time!!  can't remember the last time that happened.  sitting on the deck with a large cup of coffee, smoking something called an H Upmann Yarguera.  actually pretty good.  Maybe a tad full bodied for breakfast, but not over the top.  Burns a little wonky already though.
  hope all is well with everyone!

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 10:41:28 AM »

Good morning!  In a rare moment, I find myself wardenless and with free time!!  can't remember the last time that happened.  sitting on the deck with a large cup of coffee, smoking something called an H Upmann Yarguera.  actually pretty good.  Maybe a tad full bodied for breakfast, but not over the top.  Burns a little wonky already though.
  hope all is well with everyone!
That sounds wonderful. The family and I are heading out for a drive now. It's beautiful out.

Have a great weekend!

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 10:42:37 AM »

SHEESH!
What are you sheeshing? Page 2 already on a Saturday... We've exceeded expectations.

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2018, 10:49:02 AM »

SHEESH!
What are you sheeshing? Page 2 already on a Saturday... We've exceeded expectations.
Just felt like a sheeshing moment, besides there has not been enough sheeshing going on around here.

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2018, 10:51:07 AM »

Good morning!  In a rare moment, I find myself wardenless and with free time!!  can't remember the last time that happened.  sitting on the deck with a large cup of coffee, smoking something called an H Upmann Yarguera.  actually pretty good.  Maybe a tad full bodied for breakfast, but not over the top.  Burns a little wonky already though.
  hope all is well with everyone!
That sounds wonderful. The family and I are heading out for a drive now. It's beautiful out.

Have a great weekend!
Morning, the reason I was diligently working on travel arrangements yesterday is I am getting rid of the warden for 2 weeks in September.  😀
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/14/2018
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2018, 10:58:11 AM »

Good morning!  In a rare moment, I find myself wardenless and with free time!!  can't remember the last time that happened.  sitting on the deck with a large cup of coffee, smoking something called an H Upmann Yarguera.  actually pretty good.  Maybe a tad full bodied for breakfast, but not over the top.  Burns a little wonky already though.
  hope all is well with everyone!
That sounds wonderful. The family and I are heading out for a drive now. It's beautiful out.

Have a great weekend!
Nice!  Sounds like fun Tony!  Enjoy your day!  It is a pretty day today.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/14/2018
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2018, 11:00:58 AM »

Good morning!  In a rare moment, I find myself wardenless and with free time!!  can't remember the last time that happened.  sitting on the deck with a large cup of coffee, smoking something called an H Upmann Yarguera.  actually pretty good.  Maybe a tad full bodied for breakfast, but not over the top.  Burns a little wonky already though.
  hope all is well with everyone!
That sounds wonderful. The family and I are heading out for a drive now. It's beautiful out.

Have a great weekend!
Morning, the reason I was diligently working on travel arrangements yesterday is I am getting rid of the warden for 2 weeks in September.  😀
2 weeks!  Sweet!  Not sure If I could handle bachelorhood for 2 whole weeks...more accurately, I'm not sure I'd survive the change back to non-bachelorhood at the end of 2 weeks!

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2018, 11:09:04 AM »

Good morning!  In a rare moment, I find myself wardenless and with free time!!  can't remember the last time that happened.  sitting on the deck with a large cup of coffee, smoking something called an H Upmann Yarguera.  actually pretty good.  Maybe a tad full bodied for breakfast, but not over the top.  Burns a little wonky already though.
  hope all is well with everyone!
That sounds wonderful. The family and I are heading out for a drive now. It's beautiful out.

Have a great weekend!
Morning, the reason I was diligently working on travel arrangements yesterday is I am getting rid of the warden for 2 weeks in September.  😀
2 weeks!  Sweet!  Not sure If I could handle bachelorhood for 2 whole weeks...more accurately, I'm not sure I'd survive the change back to non-bachelorhood at the end of 2 weeks!
It’s one week ally in the month and another week at the end of the month so adjusting back and forth will not be too difficult maybe
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/14/2018
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2018, 11:10:24 AM »

H. Upmann's not bad.  some burn issues, but overall a good solid medium smoke.

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2018, 11:14:40 AM »

H. Upmann's not bad.  some burn issues, but overall a good solid medium smoke.
I have a few 10 year old H Upmann Cameroon’s that are great mild cigars.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/14/2018
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2018, 11:20:36 AM »

H. Upmann's not bad.  some burn issues, but overall a good solid medium smoke.
I have a few 10 year old H Upmann Cameroon’s that are great mild cigars.
It's always been hit or miss with H. Upmann for me.  I think I've  had the Cameroon, or at least a Cameroon from HU, and liked it, but not so much some of their other offerings.

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2018, 11:36:27 AM »

H. Upmann's not bad.  some burn issues, but overall a good solid medium smoke.
I have a few 10 year old H Upmann Cameroon’s that are great mild cigars.
It's always been hit or miss with H. Upmann for me.  I think I've  had the Cameroon, or at least a Cameroon from HU, and liked it, but not so much some of their other offerings.
They were good cigars back in the day but mostly not so good anymore
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3