Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2018, 12:21:03 PM »

Today’s Highlight in History:
 On July 11, 1804, Vice President Aaron Burr mortally wounded former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton during a pistol duel in Weehawken, New Jersey. (Hamilton died the next day.)

I think we should bring dueling back.

 On this date:
 In 1977, the Presidential Medal of Freedom was presented to polio vaccine pioneer Dr. Jonas Salk...

And no mention of Henrietta Lacks.
I'm going to lunch. Talk amongst yourselves.

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2018, 12:35:43 PM »

Alright Raz (and all others) here is a nice deal to try something new.

Las Calaveras Edicion Limitada 2018 Sampler of 4 for $24 FS

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/las-calaveras-edicion-limitada-2018-sampler.html
Great price.  Have a couple of those already....may be sampling one this weekend.
I have zero porn and only 6 pictures, 1 of each lady except the crippled model.

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2018, 12:54:46 PM »

mowing and trimming done, just have to spray for weeds along the fence, after I fix hotdogs in mac and cheese.

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2018, 01:08:08 PM »

mowing and trimming done, just have to spray for weeds along the fence, after I fix hotdogs in mac and cheese.
Still haven't made it to lunch...

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2018, 01:19:10 PM »

mowing and trimming done, just have to spray for weeds along the fence, after I fix hotdogs in mac and cheese.
Still haven't made it to lunch...
Think I'll head out for a sammich myself.

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2018, 01:20:38 PM »

time for a trip to Verizon. phone getting wonky, something about the 'androud acore process' not working.
My phone has been acting up a bit too but I'm gonna stick with it for a while longer.
it was Verizon cloud fucking it up. they uninstalled it and fine now.
I read that as too much porn and not enough room on your phone for it to function properly.
Downloaded or self filmed?
Don't ask questions for which you'd rather not have the answer.

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2018, 01:21:02 PM »

mowing and trimming done, just have to spray for weeds along the fence, after I fix hotdogs in mac and cheese.
Still haven't made it to lunch...
Think I'll head out for a sammich myself.
Just finished some Mexican food

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2018, 01:24:16 PM »

Now I got to take the dogs to the vet for their shots.

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2018, 01:25:03 PM »

time for a trip to Verizon. phone getting wonky, something about the 'androud acore process' not working.
My phone has been acting up a bit too but I'm gonna stick with it for a while longer.
it was Verizon cloud fucking it up. they uninstalled it and fine now.
I read that as too much porn and not enough room on your phone for it to function properly.
Downloaded or self filmed?
Don't ask questions for which you'd rather not have see the answer.
Fixed it

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2018, 01:30:50 PM »

Today’s Highlight in History:
 On July 11, 1804, Vice President Aaron Burr mortally wounded former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton during a pistol duel in Weehawken, New Jersey. (Hamilton died the next day.)

I think we should bring dueling back.

 On this date:
 In 1977, the Presidential Medal of Freedom was presented to polio vaccine pioneer Dr. Jonas Salk...

And no mention of Henrietta Lacks.
I'm going to lunch. Talk amongst yourselves.
So you've done work with HeLa ?

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2018, 01:31:50 PM »

time for a trip to Verizon. phone getting wonky, something about the 'androud acore process' not working.
My phone has been acting up a bit too but I'm gonna stick with it for a while longer.
it was Verizon cloud fucking it up. they uninstalled it and fine now.
I read that as too much porn and not enough room on your phone for it to function properly.
Downloaded or self filmed?
Don't ask questions for which you'd rather not have see the answer.
Fixed it
That too for sure!

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2018, 01:32:15 PM »

mowing and trimming done, just have to spray for weeds along the fence, after I fix hotdogs in mac and cheese.
Still haven't made it to lunch...
Think I'll head out for a sammich myself.
Went with a chicken sandwich off the Greek food truck. The NYC woman are spectacular this afternoon. Mmmmm.

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2018, 01:32:43 PM »

Today’s Highlight in History:
 On July 11, 1804, Vice President Aaron Burr mortally wounded former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton during a pistol duel in Weehawken, New Jersey. (Hamilton died the next day.)

I think we should bring dueling back.

 On this date:
 In 1977, the Presidential Medal of Freedom was presented to polio vaccine pioneer Dr. Jonas Salk...

And no mention of Henrietta Lacks.
I'm going to lunch. Talk amongst yourselves.
I can think of 2 reasons why the black woman is rarely mentioned.

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2018, 01:33:31 PM »

Today’s Highlight in History:
 On July 11, 1804, Vice President Aaron Burr mortally wounded former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton during a pistol duel in Weehawken, New Jersey. (Hamilton died the next day.)

I think we should bring dueling back.

 On this date:
 In 1977, the Presidential Medal of Freedom was presented to polio vaccine pioneer Dr. Jonas Salk...

And no mention of Henrietta Lacks.
I'm going to lunch. Talk amongst yourselves.
So you've done work with HeLa ?
No. I'm reading the book. (listening really because it's the audiobook)

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2018, 01:34:04 PM »

mowing and trimming done, just have to spray for weeds along the fence, after I fix hotdogs in mac and cheese.
Still haven't made it to lunch...
Think I'll head out for a sammich myself.
Went with a chicken sandwich off the Greek food truck. The NYC woman are spectacular this afternoon. Mmmmm.
I'd ask where the pics are, but they probably got lost in Dean's cloud.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8