Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 09:59:38 AM »

Good News for those young folks!

Thai Cave Rescue: All 13 Now Out of Flooded Cavern
Simply amazing.  A real miracle.

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 10:00:08 AM »

time to get ready for my 1st pre-op.
Had a post-op and a pre-op both yesterday, grand total time used was 20 minutes including waiting room time.  Grand total time with surgeon was with me - 4 minutes.
I was told this was going to take two and a half hours. WTF.
Do you really want to rush it??
TWSS

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 10:00:43 AM »

Good News for those young folks!

Thai Cave Rescue: All 13 Now Out of Flooded Cavern
Simply amazing.  A real miracle.
Who doesn't love a happy ending?

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 10:24:58 AM »

Happy ending lull?

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 10:31:38 AM »

Happy ending lull?
Happy ending recovery lull.  We're not as young as we once were.

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2018, 10:40:27 AM »

Good News for those young folks!

Thai Cave Rescue: All 13 Now Out of Flooded Cavern
Simply amazing.  A real miracle.
Who doesn't love a happy ending?
And now you've ruined it.

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2018, 10:56:36 AM »

Happy ending lull?
Happy ending recovery lull.  We're not as young as we once were.
That's a very good point.

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2018, 10:59:34 AM »

Happy ending lull?
Happy ending recovery lull.  We're not as young as we once were.
Careful, next step is celebrating happing ending in the first place.
Recovery is not even considered.
Well, unless you tap into Dean's gallon drum of little blue pills.

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2018, 11:12:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2018, 11:24:29 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.
Good morning, Bret. I'm sorry for his loss and that you had to experience all that. May you have a better day today.

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2018, 11:45:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.
Morning Raz.  Isn't HR supposed to do that?

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2018, 11:46:40 AM »

Good News for those young folks!

Thai Cave Rescue: All 13 Now Out of Flooded Cavern
Simply amazing.  A real miracle.
Who doesn't love a happy ending?
And now you've ruined it.
So you're going to say that Tony ruined your happy ending?

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2018, 11:50:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.
Morning Raz.  Isn't HR supposed to do that?
Yes, but in his case there are some complicating factors which I won't bore y'all with. So I had to coordinate starting the process.

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2018, 12:14:51 PM »

time to get ready for my 1st pre-op.
Had a post-op and a pre-op both yesterday, grand total time used was 20 minutes including waiting room time.  Grand total time with surgeon was with me - 4 minutes.
I was told this was going to take two and a half hours. WTF.
Could if it includes a required health checkup prior to surgery.  I did that before the first one but it was separate at a primary care office.

Total face time with the surgeon including the procedure has been less than 30 minutes.
never saw the doctor, just went over med list, past surgeries, health concerns, took measurements and changed the date of my second surgery from the 9th to the 7th, so a week apart, 31st and 7th.

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2018, 12:16:40 PM »

time to get ready for my 1st pre-op.
Had a post-op and a pre-op both yesterday, grand total time used was 20 minutes including waiting room time.  Grand total time with surgeon was with me - 4 minutes.
I was told this was going to take two and a half hours. WTF.
Do you really want to rush it??
just didn't know why 2 1/2 hours, they explained everything last week.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8